• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Casual Hello That May Not Be All That Casual

Years
    Figured i'd introduce myself a little bit. I'm male, been around since Pokemon first came out and I live in the USA. Although obviously new to the forums. I joined because I'm interested in rom hacks and the like. My favorite generations are Gen 1 and 2. 3 is okay. Some of the Pokemon got weird man. So I kind of stop caring after that, but I have played X and Y. Might even get Pokemon Sun and Moon and i've been playing Pokemon Go. I have mixed opinions on it. lol Yet Pokemon is still in my life and it'll always have a space in my heart. Still waiting on the day when we get a pokemon game on console thats actually good. You have the resources Nintendo. Why are you doing this to us??!! Some of my favorite Pokemon include, Lapras, Snorlax, Charizard, Pikachu, Noctowl and Typhlosion.

Coffee

Banned
    Years
    Welcome to PC! I think you'll enjoy it here as there is a lot of love for the earlier generations! (Not saying the later ones get hated here x3)

I like a lot of your favorites especially Noctowl because he's an owl :D
    I know you think some of the later pokés got kinda weird wich i agree with but Gen 1 also had some special cases (Voltorb, Muk) But thats a discussion for another day.

Again, welcome to
    PC

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2016
    Figured i'd introduce myself a little bit. I'm male, been around since Pokemon first came out and I live in the USA. Although obviously new to the forums. I joined because I'm interested in rom hacks and the like. My favorite generations are Gen 1 and 2. 3 is okay. Some of the Pokemon got weird man. So I kind of stop caring after that, but I have played X and Y. Might even get Pokemon Sun and Moon and i've been playing Pokemon Go. I have mixed opinions on it. lol Yet Pokemon is still in my life and it'll always have a space in my heart. Still waiting on the day when we get a pokemon game on console thats actually good. You have the resources Nintendo. Why are you doing this to us??!! Some of my favorite Pokemon include, Lapras, Snorlax, Charizard, Pikachu, Noctowl and Typhlosion.

Glad to see i'm not the only OG player here haha i'm UK dude i'm new to the forums as well.
    Favorite gen has gotta be Sinnoh awesome storyline amazing champ great bad guys not played the game in a while but when i get a new DS i might get oras aswell as Sun and Moon. My Dream Team Charizard Empoleon Electivire Staraptor Espeon MEGA GENGAR

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    Also a Gen 1 lover, love Lapras, Pikachu, Charizard, Starmie, and many more.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2016
    Starmie haha. I never used to appreciate Starmie but now i'm realizing that its actually a great pokemon who can learn different moves. Like Thunderbolt, Psychic and Ice Beam despite being a water type.

If only it wasn't too frail

Years
    If only it wasn't too frail

That's why you always pump up your pokemon with iron, calcium and what not. Well assuming you can buy/afford them in game. I always pumped up my stats with that stuff. Its like a secret not so secret tips and tricks. Or you can use cheats but if you're playing with friends i'd hope not.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, PokeMaster! What was your first game in the series? =o Started out with Red myself.. wanna go back and play it sometime, such a nice game. <3 Those are some lovely favourites as well, why do you like some of them? ^ ^ Great to hear you're a fan of Charizard too, Charizard's always been one of my faves. First starter and first level 100! <33

Hope you have a fantastic time here, please do stick around! Lots of stuff to offer here. :] See you around sometime.

Years
    Welcome to the forums, PokeMaster! What was your first game in the series? =o Started out with Red myself..

I think it was blue because my friend got red but then I eventually got both so I could trade to myself. haha Then eventually yellow and so on.

<3 Those are some lovely favourites as well, why do you like some of them? ^ ^ Great to hear you're a fan of Charizard too, Charizard's always been one of my faves. First starter and first level 100! <33

I want to say my first was also a charmander. I remember being that noob that only leveled up their starter the entire way. lol So I like charizard for that but I also like him for the anime episode when he fought magmar and later in charizard chills. Still brings a tear to my eye.

As for my other favorites. I dunno they're just cool. Lapras would be soooo cool to have. Same with Snorlax. Such chill Pokemon. Who I believe not only have high defenses but great move sets. Hyperbeam, Blizzard, Thunder. The list goes on. They're almost like legal hacks. Pikachu. Well who doesn't want one? I like owls (They're creepy cool and fascinating. I kind of want one in real life.) and having a flying type makes sense to be on my team. I could train him to hypnotize people! ;) As for Typlosion. I really liked Feraligator as well and if I was making a good team i'd probably have one but I dunno. I just like fire types.

Hope you have a fantastic time here, please do stick around! Lots of stuff to offer here. :] See you around sometime.

Thank you. I hope so. =)

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2017
    Personally that felt casual. Also, hello! My favorite generation is two as well (well technically four because I only played HGSS) but I've been alive since Ruby and Sapphire. Well, hello, and I hope I see you around the forums!

Years
    Personally that felt casual. Also, hello! My favorite generation is two as well (well technically four because I only played HGSS) but I've been alive since Ruby and Sapphire. Well, hello, and I hope I see you around the forums!

Appreciate it. Yeah I tend to play fire red more often than original now.

Also figured i'd let you guys know that I updated my Avatar and Signature.

Back