• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A challenge of sorts.

Years
    Euuhh.... I don't really like talking about myself much.

Mhm I guess I'm kinda a nerd or geek. or yeah

Hhmmmh

I like to read and uhhm yeah. I dunno what else to say really.

What do you want to know?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hi, I'm Kelsey! Um, I kind of talk a lot like how I type mainly because I'm...more formal than most people in my age group irl? uuuugh I keep forgetting i'm twenty though. Umm, so yeah, I type the same except I should be adding more "yknows" at the end of my sentences because I find I say that quite a bit, yknow? I also should be adding a loooooot more swears but I can't do that here.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    aww yes a challenge i'm up for this

I've noticed a lot of people (including myself) type posts a lot differently than how they really speak. Using words they don't normally use everyday for one reason or another, making themselves much more professional sounding, and things like that.

oh wait i dont even do this lol

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I actually don't do this. I speak the same as I do offline, and take the same time to think offline as I do online. That being said, it works a bit awkwardly offline. People have to tolerate me a bit when I go silent. >3>

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    ... HAI! oh uhm sorry too loud uhm yeah uh hi I'm amy and like hi and stuff haha. Like oh my God so yeah I'm like 15 and uhm yeah I'm not really sure what I should say so I'm going to say whatever pops into my head..

Uhmmmm... Oh! I know I know I know! I LIKE CHEESE like seriously it's amazing and stuff and I really like it and oh my god look at that hot guy over there oh my god right you know Alex well yeah he's like so awesome and stuff and that person over there isn't as hot as him oh my God so like uhm uhm uhm haha you know I am just so pretty don't you agree? OH MY GOD CLOTHES I want that one and that one and that one... Oh and that one oh and maybe that one uhmm... No actually I don't like that one.
    /bursts into song
    /end song
    oh my God haha you're so embarrasing oh my God yeah I didn't really introduce myself well but uhm yeah I'm not very good at this uhm yeah uh BYEEEE~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    If you're a friend:

"YOU NEED TO READ FAIRY TAIL IT IS SUCH A GOOD SERIES. I LOVE MY PHYSICS CLASS SO MUCH BECAUSE IT USES A LOT OF MATH AND--OH MY GOD IT'S A SQUIRREL. IT'S SO CUTE AND I WANT TO TAKE IT HOME. CAN I TAKE IT HOME, PLEAAAAASE? AWWWW, BUT WHY NOT? SEE YOU LATER!"

If you're a complete stranger/acquaintance/teacher/etc:

"my name's *insert real name here*; it's nice to meet you. um... i really like fairy tail b-but that's just me... er, i hope you don't mind me being random at times. my add kind of does that... that dog's really cute; what's her name? may i pet her, please? thanks..."

---

Yeah, Maximum Volume versus Shrinking Violet. With my parents it alternates even more so. Also yes it was absolutely necessary for me to squeeze FT in there.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    Oh, well, I actually find that I talk online how I talk normally in real life for the most part, sure I don't have the Uhhhhhs, and ummmmmms, although sometimes I do! Umm, as far as talking about myself, I am a total geek, I love video games and I, ummm, love RPG's. I've always considered myself to be a misfit because I love a lot of male things and I'm a female. For example, I love shopping, and video games, so I've always found that I don't fit in with either sex. But I'd say mostly men, I fit in with them most. Ahhhh, this is hard to do, but I really kinda do talk offline how I do online and vice versa. But yeah, I like being different, and a tomboy/fashionista. It's fun!

Back