• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Childhood Memory

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • I can't really think of anything extensive to say at the moment, so I'll just cut straight to the point. What is the happiest memory of your childhood? What made it so special?

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • Meeting by best friend Hannah in the neighborhood pool when she was 7 and I was 8 and hanging out with her for all those years. We're still best friends. :D

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Getting a Beyblade stadium set and 3 Pokemon plushies for my 8th birthday, I spent all day playing with them x3

Another memory I remember was when I first got my Dog called Erika and my Cats.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    When I made my first friend in 2nd grade, sounds kind of pathetic, but I wasn't very liked and it was hard for me. Too bad that happiness didn't last long haha.....

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • When I was really young, I think this was in 1998, so I was only 6 years old at that time.

I met my favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup driver (was Winston Cup in '98), Ricky Rudd in person. He was at the supermarket me and my parents visited. When we got there it was pouring rain and Ricky's car was under a tent at the back of the parking lot. We entered the supermarket and got into line. The line was long and we waited about an half an hour/an hour long.

But, after that wait I finally got up to him, shook his hand and took a picture with him. My parents took two pictures, one was an accidental dud. My dad also bought some of my stuff I collected for him to sign, and he signed both pictures, including the dud one. I still have the other picture, up in my room on my dresser.

That was my favorite childhood memory.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The happiest memory I have of my childhood was living in the US for 4 years with my aunt and uncle. What made it special was that I considered my relatives as my second family.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Watching the anime Pokemon on September 8th 1998 at 7:00 in the morning on the channel WB11. Because of this, my childhood was mainly about Pokemon and it still is to this day.

:t354:TG

Back