• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Chobit Wedding

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    hi people :) I've written a little Chobit fanfic and thought, why not put it up on PC? Anyway here it is and I hope you enjoy it. I've written 4 chapters so far and am almost done with the fith. All four chapters can be seen here:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1578636/1/

If anyone likes it and wants to read more then I'll post more chapters up.

A Chobit Wedding Chapter 1

"Congratulations on your wedding Ms. Shimizu and Shinbo!" Everyone
    cheered for the happy couple as the kissed to end this day and to begin their lives together as one. "Throw the bouquet!" Shouted Yumi. "My Yumi." Ms. Shimizu chuckled, "ok then lets have all the single ladies over here." All the single ladies gathered together and got ready to catch the bouquet.
    "Chi why don't you go give it a try." said Hideki. Chi looked at his
    smiling face and beamed back. Chi got up from her seat letting her blue lace dress fall to the floor. Chi made her way to the group of ladies and tilted her head a little unsure of what to do. Everyone was throwing their
    arms up in the air so Chi did the same. Then Ms. Shimizu tossed her bouquet. The charming flowers floated across the room like a rainbow being painted; indeed it was a bouquet of blue, red, yellow, pink and even the white flowers all blended together. The sent was magical and pervaded the church. Then like magic they floated softly and slowly into the hands of an angel, into Chi's hands. "NO!" shouted a disappointed Yumi. "I wanted the bouquet. Ms. Shimizu walked over to Chi in her sliming body hugging wedding dress. "You caught it Chi." She smiled. "That means you will be the next on to be married." Chi looked at her with a delighted face then asked, "What is marry?" Yumi fell over. "You mean Hideki never told you? He never asked you? I thought that with all the love he has for he would have asked the
    big question by now." "Well we are talking about Hideki," said Shinbo chuckling. "Shimizu isn't it time we headed for our honeymoon?" "Yes I do believe so." The sweet newlyweds smiled then before leaving gave Hideki a
    look that said you better ask her soon. The church was empting now so Hideki took Chi and they started home together. But with their luck they were caught in the rain, just the two of them. "HIdeki." Chi called getting his attention. By now they where waiting in the bookstore for the rain to let up. Who knew it would rain today? Hideki look at Chi. "Hideki, what is marry." HIdeki tilted back a little and started sweating. He had wanted to talk to Chi about marriage for a long time; he always wanted to ask for her hand in marriage. "Well Chi.. Marriage is something two people do when they love each other. They do it to express their love for on another." Chi looked over at Hideki "Chi loves Hideki. Chi wants to express her love." Then all stopped. It was as if nothing was happening and the only thingy going on, the only thing that mattered was this moment between Hideki and Chi. They just stared at each other for what seemed like a life time, then the rain stopped just like that, just like magic. Hideki noticed the clear sky. "Chi it has stopped raining. Lets head home." They walked back to the apartment without talking the whole way. How could he talk? Hideki was always nervous about asking Chi to marry him but after hearing what Chi said he knew she wanted it. Hideki had to ask her soon. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her even if they could never complete their love, even if they can't become one Hideki had made up his mind to marry Chi, he just needed more time to think.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Its a very love story type fan-fic which is most seen much anymore around PC, the connection between Chi and Hideki seems strong and it would be interesting to see what develops between the two. I liked it ^^.

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    here's chapter 2!

Chapter 2

Hideki woke up that morning to the blazing sun warm on his back. Chi was there lying next to him. Her head rested on his legs. Looking at Hideki he thought of how he could purpose to her. Thoughts rushed through his head. What?s the perfect place? What kind of ring should I get her? How should I bring it up? Hideki fell back. He couldn?t stop thinking about it. He moved so much that he woke Chi up. She looked at him. Their eyes meant, her brown eyes so soft just starring at him. He looked into her eyes and was lost. Hideki?s mind become empty and then was filled with it. The perfect place, time, ring and everything! He knew hoe to purpose to Chi. Excited by the idea he got up put some pants on and ran. He ran as fast as he could to get the perfect ring.
    ?Chi?? a shocked and confused Chi sat there. Her head turned to the window as the wind blew onto her face. Chi grabbed her heart as if she felt something. Someone close to her leave.
    ?I need a ring!? Hideki yelled as he slammed the door to the open. ?The best ring you have.? Everyone was starring at him. He blushed a little realizing what he just did but still, he didn?t really care. ?I?ll be glad to help you sir.? A slim blonde sales lady came up to him, talking in a pleasant voice. ?Th... thanks.? Hideki managed to say. But Hideki wasn?t looking at the sales lady or any of the rings around. He saw something. It looked like Chi but wasn?t. Was it the other Chi? Chi?s sister? But he pushed that aside, how could it be Freiya. Freiya died. A hand interrupted him on his shoulder. Hideki turned to see Minoru. ?We need to talk.? He said. They left the store to Minoru?s place, Hideki without a ring.

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    I totally forgot I had this going here. Anyway here's chapters 3, 4 and 5. This is as far as I've gotten. Chapters 6 and 7 are comming. This is going to be short and end at about 9 chapters.

Chapter 3

Back at Minoru?s place;

?Mind telling me what this is all about?? Hideki sat down. ?I was busy you know.?
    ?Was Chi by any chance at the park last night around eight?? Asked Minoru.
    ?No I was home with her around then. Why do you ask??
    ?I saw a look alike.?
    ?A look alike??
    ?Yes.?
    What does that mean? Could someone be making copies of Chi? And if they are what for? Could?could?someone be making copies and using them for perverted acts!?? Hideki jumped up out of his seat as he spoke the words.
    ?Calm down. I highly doubt that that?s the reason.?
    ?Oh.? Hideki sat down regaining himself. ?I guess you?re right. Why would someone do that? Hahahaha.? He laughed it off but still there was that feeling. A feeling that something bad was going to happen. Why else would there be another ?chi? walking around? And who was this other ?chi??
    ?You shouldn?t worry about it for now. Just go home and sleep.?
    ?I guess you?re right about that too. Sorry for over reacting back there.? He bowed. ?Well I better be going then.
    ?Oh and another thing.? Minoru said stopping him.
    ?What is it??
    ?Just remember to always love Chi.?
    ?Love?Chi.? Hideki repeated. He smiled. ?You didn?t have to tell me.?

Chapter 4

Hideki walked home pass the busy streets and young school girls. He was so lost in his mind dreaming of chi in fact that a car almost hit him. The guy screamed at him as Hideki, still lost in him, walked onward to his house causing traffic as he did so. Hideki was turning around the corner when he ran into a young girl.
    ?I?m so sorry miss. Are you aright?? Hideki said as he bowed to her. When Hideki look up he say something that amazed him. The girl standing right in front of him looked just like Chi. But it wasn?t. it couldn?t have been because Chi was standing right next to the girl.
    ?Chi?? The real chi spoke. She walked over to Hideki holding his arm. But Hideki couldn?t take his eyes off the ?other Chi?.
    This other Chi had dark eyes with no reflection in them. They where narrow and looked cold, as cold as persocon could be. She just stood there as Hideki took in the sight of two Chis. Was this Freiya? But she was gone. Just then without any warning, almost as if someone told her to, she ran off. Bumping into Hideki as she went. The girl was in such a hurry that she dropped a disk.
    ?What?s this.? Hideki picked the disk up.
    ?Chi? What?s that?? The confused Chi still holding Hideki asked.
    ?I don?t know Chi?? Hideki said while looking over the disk and flipping it over. ?Do you think you could check this out for me Chi??
    ?Chi can try.? Chi said with a smile. She always loved when Hideki needed her help. Hideki smiled back at her as they walked into the house.

Chapter 5

Hideki opened the door and walked in. He went right to the TV and sat down. Chi followed him sitting the same way as he did. ?Chi do you think that I could hook you up to the TV and some how play this disk??
    ?Chi does not know but Chi can try. ? She answered with a finger to her mouth.
    ?Hmmm? Hideki scratched his head as he looked at Chi and then at the TV and then the disk in his hand. He looked from all three over and over again faster and faster until he screamed and fell backwards. ?I don?t know how to work this thing!?
    ?Is that how you greet an old friend?? Shinbo walked into the room. ?Your front door was open so I just came in. How have you been??
    ?Thank god you?re here Shinbo!? Hideki said as he leaped up from the floor. ?Do you think you could help me??
    ?Haha. Is that all I?m good for?? He asked playfully.
    ?Haha. Sorry Shinbo but I?m afraid Chi might be in trouble.? Hideki responded
    ?I understand. So what exactly is this ?danger??? Shinbo was always helping Hideki out in anyway he could.
    ?Well we saw another girl who looked like Chi and she dropped this disc. I can?t get it to play so??
    ?No problem!? Shinbo took the disc from Hideki?s hands and examined it. ?Sumomo can play this easily.?
    Hideki smiled. It seemed that this would be much easier then what happened before.
    Shinbo took out Sumomo, turned her on and placed her on a table. Sumomo opened her computer eyes. ?Sumomo ready!? She yelled waving flags and doing a little dance.
    ?Sumomo I need you to play this disc.? Shinbo said.
    ?Ay!? Sumomo said as she stood at attention. Shinbo connected some wires to the disc and gave it to her. Sumomo?s eyes showed her scanning the disc. Then her eyes became a projector showing what was on the mysterious disc.
    The image was blurry and dark. It was unclear but a figure of a man could be made out. The figure made it?s way around what seemed like a lab or office room. The person ruffled through some papers before picking up one. It seemed like the person was studying the paper before stuffing it in an oversize coat and leaving.
    Sumomo?s eyes returned to normal and the video stopped.
    Although the disc was playable it left new answers and didn?t really solve anything. Looks like this wasn?t going to be as easy as Hideki thought. How is this person connected to the girl who looks like Chi? What was the piece of paper the figure took?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Even though I don't know anything about Chobit, I still enjoyed it. The story is coming along at a very nice rate, (not too fast, and not too slow), and the short chapters work together nicely, insted of just going on to a new part.

Also, its not as predictable as other romance type fan-fics which is always what a writer wants. Your very good at this ^^.

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    LiquidThunder said:
    Even though I don't know anything about Chobit, I still enjoyed it. The story is coming along at a very nice rate, (not too fast, and not too slow), and the short chapters work together nicely, insted of just going on to a new part.

Also, its not as predictable as other romance type fan-fics which is always what a writer wants. Your very good at this ^^.

me agree!! i love chobits
    i have book 3 and 4!
    waitin to get more
    love the writtin

Back