• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A cool new rumor

Boomerdramon

Tamer of boomerdramon
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2004
    Here's something cool. It's was a rumor, but I proved it was real.
    There is a digimon named Peacockmon. Well, in pokemon ruby, you can catch peacockmon. Here's what peacockmon looks like.
    A cool new rumor
    [/IMG]

I found this digimon when i beat the elite 4. It was where Raquazza was. Pretty cool huh?

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    i doubt this is real. if it is then it was a glitch. i cant accuse u of lying "yet"*soon* but i dont think r/s can produce those kind of sprites. i wouldnt be surprised if nobody bolieves u.
    as another note:i hate digimon

Boomerdramon

Tamer of boomerdramon
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2004
    I don't know why it appeared, but i caught it anyway. It's kinda strange though. A digimon in a pokemon game. Weird.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Um, thats not possible ^^ Digimon has no relation to pokemon whatsoever- in both game and business- bandai has nothing to do with the makers of pokemon so i doubt peackokmon is real

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    That is (so far) the most stupid rumor I have ever heard of.

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Like I said, most stupid rumor I've ever heard of. It is sickening how so many people try to look cool when they're own clumsiness causes them to become irreversibly UNcool. Disgusting...

--------------------------------------
    Totally unrelated......

I MADE MY 100TH POST! WOO HOO! OH YEAH!

--------------------------------------
    I also realized that this loser has made only 5 posts so far. Pfft. Nice first impression.

Last edited:

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    lol

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    she's been cornered in her lie. i think that would be her last post. u all scared her away. mostlikly she wont post here anymore. yea u all know where im trying to make this go, trying to get her back out here argueing with us :laugh::laugh:i can be sooo evil sumtimes.

I also realized that this loser has made only 5 posts so far. Pfft. Nice first impression.
    ha! that was good. i remember my first impression.
    *FLASHBACK*
    *opens door*
    stewie: morning everibody.
    everyone else: Stewie!!!!
    *END-FLASHBACK*
    oh wait. thats Norm from Cheers. :laugh:

i laughed 8 times in one post. good thing theres no restriction for too many smilies. :laugh: oops there goes 9

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Ha. Yeah, my first impression was going around and just staring at the whole Emulation Section thinking, *why do people make some of these hacks? Most of these are terrible!* I of course was being a bit over critical, but there are still a number of SUPER terrible ones, but I won't say what they are.

Oh, and Stewie...GO EVIL! YEAH!

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    Pine said:
    Ha. Yeah, my first impression was going around and just staring at the whole Emulation Section thinking, *why do people make some of these hacks? Most of these are terrible!* I of course was being a bit over critical, but there are still a number of SUPER terrible ones, but I won't say what they are.

Oh, and Stewie...GO EVIL! YEAH!

:shocked:shocked ur the 1st to compliment my evil ways :D

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Evil is not always bad :D In fact it's not really even evil, it's just other's ultra weak acceptance of the truth. Like if they say something stupid and a lie is true and we say it isn't :P They can't accept if they're wrong.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    Pine said:
    Evil is not always bad :D In fact it's not really even evil, it's just other's ultra weak acceptance of the truth. Like if they say something stupid and a lie is true and we say it isn't :P They can't accept if they're wrong.

true. but then i treat them badly making that evil :D. good way of u explaining it.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Those poor idiots stuck in their own little worlds of denial...Hey, should we talk about this in PM? This is a pretty stupid thread, as we both agreed, so it's kinda odd that we're keeping it from dropping out of the new posts list...:P

Years
    omg who cares im surprised i even came here and wonder why y'all even wasted your time here... if you think its so dum then dont complain and 4get bout it... u make her feel bad, even tho lieing is dum.... god... =)

Years
    Yes, kind of odd.

But I do think it's a fake rumour, since if you go to the home site of the image then you get this thing about Digimon.
    Still, I agree that we should be nicer in our replies,
    all it is is a rumour, afterall.

Boomerdramon

Tamer of boomerdramon
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2004
    Then explain why on my game, I cought a Peacockmon. Explain that.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Well, sudowoodo, she did claim that she was telling the absolute truth.

Now, boomerdamon, I already explained why it is 100% impossible for it to be in the game. So let me tell you more. I took off the extra https:// from the link you gave and analyzed the pic in a paint program. In Ruby and Sapphire, as well as all other versions, the dimensions for the sprites are a max of 62x62 pixels, while your digimon thing is 77x77 pixels, way too big to be at all possible. Also, as I said, digimon was originally a copy (made by americans) of pokemon, people hoping to make as much money as Nintendo. But here's more. Pokemon was created several several years before digimon existed. Also, when Ruby and Sapphire were created in Japan, they had no idea what digimon were. I'm not even sure if Peacockmon is real in the 'digimon world' but...Every pokemon is owned by Nintendo. Every digimon is owned by Bandai. Legal truth says that it could not be in a pokemon game, just like no pokemon could ever be in a digimon game.

Now, as eliana said, Bandai (and now Fox Kids as well) own digimon. Bandai (correct me if I'm wrong unless you're boomerdramon) doesn't even make gaming systems like that!

Hackers can back me up on this one...In the game, there are absolutely no codes involving that switchy-evolution thing that digimon do, the name Peacockmon has way too many letters to fit and there are NO hex numbers that would give anything named Peacockmon.

Besides, the game is called Pokemon, so it would naturally only be about pokemon, not digimon. The plots of the digimon show are all intertwined with the real world, while pokemon never refers to travel between its world and ours.

Now stop lying and trying to make yourself cooler. If you want people to welcome you to PC, don't do what you're doing by saying an impossible thing is true. This place may be for rumors, but it says POKEMON Rumors. Putting a digimon in a pokemon game does not make it about pokemon, and it doesn't make anybody like you more.

Moderators, please close this thread.

Boomerdramon

Tamer of boomerdramon
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2004
    I just did a test on my game. It was a glitch. Oops, sorry about the trouble.

Back