• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A Cool Thing about HG/SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyraider

The Mysterious Trainer
    Years
    I dont know if anyone found out already, but in HG/SS only, if you go to your Pokemon's stats, look at the text that says either Attack, Defense,etc, and one should be red (the stat being raised) and another should be blue (the stat being lowered). For example, if one of your Pokes have an Adamant nature, the Atk should be red but the SpAtk should be blue

Just though I'd like to share this!

Years
    Nice..but....everyone knew, and I'm sure there's a thread about it a couple of pages back, which is technically still active mate.

I don't know about anyone else though...but I find that the rest of the stats appear blue aswell, so all I can see clearly is the red one.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Right on the first page here, only a few threads above yours, there's already a thread that shares this amazing discovery. =) You'll find it right over [here]. No real need for a second one, so just going to close this one. You may continue discussion in the other thread though. Just make sure before posting new threads, you search the forums to see if there isn't another thread covering the same topic.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back