• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen A couple questions to be answered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    So, i am back. I just wanted to know what you guys though about the new Pokemon games. So i came up with a list of questions for ya'll to answer!

What starter will you pick?
    I'm thinking torchic, unless pokebank is compatible, then i will choose totodile cuz i dont have him :P

What game version will you choose?
    I will probably get omega ruby, because groudon looks cooler. (IMO) Plus all my friends want kyogre for some reason, so all dem exclusives are mine! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Would it be better if the game included 2 regions, to make it longer?
    I know it can't happen like gold and silver did, but what if they made a brand new region to play in first, beat, then unlock hoenn region and get all of the legendaries and stuff. I would prefer a new experience blended with an old one.

Do you want the game to include a bad-word filter?
    I want to re-live my memories of naming my rival the P-word. Yeah, here is where my younger age shows...

Should the game include wonder trade?
    I do not think the game should, because wonder trade was pretty much send as much bidoofs or failed iv trained Pokemon as possible.

Should you be able to trade for Pokemon you have not found yet in the search system?
    Excuse my poor name for what it is called, but i think it was a gts kinda thing where you search for a specific Pokemon. I really think I should be able to search for the alternate legendary, and pretty much any other Pokemon I desire, and trade whatever thing I don't use to complete my dex.
    Pfft, gotta catch em' all? Gotta trade em' all to see em' all!

Anyways, thats my list of questions. Answer them!

First off, welcome back, Beaver! :)

I'd really love to keep this topic open but a lot of these questions've already been asked in existing threads. v_v For example, there's the which version will you pick? thread as well as the starter topic among others. You can also utilize the your personal wishlist thread for letting people know what features you'd like to see implemented. Browse through the opened threads and post away!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back