• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Deoxys Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace557

Master Of Light
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    Over two million years ago when prehistoric creatures ruled the world. The world was in danger of meteors among other things...there was one creature that stopped all of it from happening. It had no name, no shape or form, it was just there...we call it the protector.......

The year is now 2109, humans rule the world with help from creatures they call Pok?mon. In this time kids the age of ten can get something called a Pok?license that will alow them to go on pok?mon journeys. However though the world is no longer in danger of meteors it is now in danger of an unidentified force. However unanounced to this force the government had forseen this so they have assigned three Pok?mon professors Prof.Oak, Prof.Elm, and Prof.Birch. The three of them are supposed to see new pok?mon trainers off and give them there first pok?mon. The new trainers can choose one pok?mon from these nine. In Kanto Prof.Oak: Balbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle in Johto Prof.Elm: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile and in Hoenn Prof.Birch: Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip. Pluse once a year the three Profs. get together and let new trainers choose from the nine pok?mon which can be a real treat for trainers in the three regions. But there is trio of pok?mon there intentions are unknown as well as which side there fighting for but one thing is for sure they are stronger then we could have ever imagined...

Heres where you RPGers come in. You are a new trainer selected to go on a Special pok?mon journey. Heres how you get started you may choose to apere at the yearly thing between the three Professors to get your starter pok?mon (if you do so please state which Prof gave it to you ok) or in a region and get your starter pok?mon from which ever Prof. is in that one (if you chose a region please state which one it is). Oh and one more thing you can choose to try and save the world or try to take it over, so when you choose which way your winds blow just PM me so I know. So heres the form lets start the sign ups.

Starters are: Balbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip.

?Ace?

From
    Name:
    Personality:
    Looks:
    Starter Pok?mon:
    Prof that gave it to you: (remember only Prof. Oak, Elm, and Birch can give it to you)
    region: (if you want to)

Mine.

Name: Zander
    Personality: Trouble maker, tries to stay hidden in the shadows most of the time. Zander is begnning his journey to learn how to fend for himself when he got his first pok?mon the professor that gave it to him said his attitude would fit great with his starter.
    Looks:Short blond hair, wheres glasses, wheres a silver/gray vest as well as black fingerless gloves, black cargo pants, and silver boots.
    Starter Pok?mon: Treecko
    Nickname: Slicer
    Prof. that gave it to you: Prof.Oak
    Region: Hoenn

Last edited:

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    I'll join! But do you have to start as a beginning trainer?
    Stats: (post when get answer)
    Note: it would be "wind blows" not "winds blow" Just thought you should know!
    Edit: I'm assuming since you had "Pokemon" as part of the profile, we all aren't beginning trainers...
    Name: Erik
    Personality: tries to be everyones best friend but thats where it all goes horribly wrong...
    Looks:
    A Deoxys Mystery

Starter Pok?mon: Charmander
    Prof that gave it to you: Prof. Elm
    Other Pok?mon: Charizard (starter but has evolved), Shiny Gyrados, Absol, Flygon, Dragonite
    Nicknames: (in order) Scorch, Terror, Abby, Flygon(none), Dragonite(none)
    Region: (where WE are or where we got our starter?)
    Either one, Johto.

OK, when and how are we going to start?

Last edited:

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    Name:Fire
    Personality:sorta hot headed, will jump into into any pokemon battle, though he studies alot, even though its legendary pokemon he studies he knowns plenty about all pokemon
    Looks: Has with chinese fire symbol on it, wers black tight shirt with black highlights, hair is red. his has blue jeans and a green backback similar to brendans, he has running shoes, that (because they have the technology now) acctually increase his running abillity.
    Starter Pok?mon:Torchick
    Pok?mon:what is this for? it wasn't in you'r porfile
    Nickname: burner
    Prof that gave it to you: Prof. Birch
    Region:Hoenn

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    ok, just too let you know this is firered_deoxys I have a new account, you can check community questions and feedback, anyways will we be starting soon?

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    I'll join i sorta like the little story

Name: Styiles
    personality: cool and calm at extreme times
    looks: yellow eyes, blue hair,
    Starter pokemon: bulbasaur
    Nickname: Vine
    prof that gave it to u: Prof. Oak
    region: Kanto

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Name: Arayl
    Personality: shy, quiet, but postive and wise
    Looks: has aqua colord hair with crystal eyes, wears a white shirt and skirt with blue boots and gloves
    Starter Pok?mon: Todadile
    Nickname: Tylor
    Prof that gave it to you: Elm
    region: (unknown at the moment) lol so let's get this thing started!
    -----------------------------
    Arayl walked down the new path that lead to her new journey, "have a safe journey!" Professor Elm called, Arayl smiled and waved back "thanks" was all she could say. She started down the path to see only a dark forest up ahead, she slowed down fearfully but knew that all trainers had to go through this very forest when they first begin their journey, 'I might see someone inside, maybe it won't be that scary after all' Arayl thought

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    (making this up)
    Name: Laura
    Personality: moody
    Looks: just your average blonde-with-blue-eyes
    Starter Pok?mon: Mudkip (please can I have a Pikachu?)
    Nickname: Splish/Pika-Pika
    Prof that gave it to you: Birch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back