• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A different type of AMV

Years
    The following is a video from probably my favourite AMV creator on youtube right now. She does absolutely amazing work and her latest work is quite different to any AMV I've seen before. Most AMVs take a (usually up-beat) song that isn't connected to any other film and put random clips with it to fit. This on the other hand takes a song from the Dreamworks film "The Road to El Dorado" which actually suits the video really well. It is incredible. I know some people think AMV creation isn't really art because none of it is original to the creator, but watching this video is definitely a cut above the usual churned out rubbish you see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWUwPbYounU

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    AMVs certainly do count as art! I encourage others to post their own / favourite AMVs as well. :)

Years
    AMVs certainly do count as art! I encourage others to post their own / favourite AMVs as well. :)

Definitely. Anyone reading this, if there is a AMV you saw that you thought was amazing, post it here. Let's spread the love of AMVs and the wonderful people who make them.

Back