• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A double battle Tournament

Years
    Sorry I'm not familiar with all the 'Clauses', do they mean that they are not allowed?

And could you explain the Species one to me please?

Sorry, I've only just started competitive battling...

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    No ubers
    No Legends
    All Items allowed=Self explanatory
    Sleep Clause=You may put one opposing pokemon asleep at a time.(Rest is not counted towards the count)
    Species Clause=No more than one pokemon at a time.(Like no two or more of the same pokemon are allowed in the matches)
    Multiple Items allowed=Same items such as Leftovers are allowed more than once
    Evasion Clause=Minimize and Double Team aren't allowed
    OHKO Clause=No instank KO moves such as Fissure, Sheer cold, etc.

Oh and btw I took out the 4 on 4 rule. ShadowDragon gave me a list and copied it all. This is 6 on 6. Why limit people in a tourney right?

Years
    No ubers
    No Legends
    All Items allowed=Self explanatory
    Sleep Clause=You may put one opposing pokemon asleep at a time.(Rest is not counted towards the count)
    Species Clause=No more than one pokemon at a time.(Like no two or more of the same pokemon are allowed in the matches)
    Multiple Items allowed=Same items such as Leftovers are allowed more than once
    Evasion Clause=Minimize and Double Team aren't allowed
    OHKO Clause=No instank KO moves such as Fissure, Sheer cold, etc.

Oh and btw I took out the 4 on 4 rule. ShadowDragon gave me a list and copied it all. This is 6 on 6. Why limit people in a tourney right?

Thanks BIGbigman, I knew some of them... just wasn't sure on a couple

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    i cant beleive i got black listed over a rumor LOL. good luck getting this thing off the ground now.

We've been through this already. You can't deny having used hacked Pokémon because you already accepted it. Seriously, stop trying to stay 'clean' and just get over it. Don't let it happen again and you won't have to lie.

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    Are you kidding me? It takes ten minutes for a double battle. Does that mean we need 4 people? No, this baby has officially started! I will commence pairing and everything. 12 people should be good.

legendary-trio

need shiny UNTOUCHED porygon
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    Bigman how am i supposed to make a battle with a person that cant receve PM's??? how am i supposed to make a battle time?

Pearl

Bigman how am i supposed to make a battle with a person that cant receve PM's??? how am i supposed to make a battle time?

Hey everyone! sorry i ahvnt been here in awile... i had to do school stuff anyways im ready to battle! ^^

sorry about about the pming now you can pm me

Last edited:
    Years
    BigBigMan, I had football (soccer) all day today and all day tomorrow, so I'll either battle you tomorrow night or on Monday

Is that OK with you?

Back