• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A-EVENT's Event List

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Note that this is only for reference for my traders on Serebii WiFi chat. You can make requests in this thread for trading, but note that it will be easier and quicker to find me and trade me on Serebii. I will be listed under A-EVENT or A-TM-Store. This is only for reference, I repeat.​

*All of these events are UT. I stride to keep them UT, but some may not include their original event moves. I apologize, but just noting that ALL events here are untouched and untrained whatsoever.*​

*All of these events are legitimate. I never use Pokesav or Action Replay to produce false legendaries or events. All of these events were either obtained by me or traded from a friend or another trader on Serebii.*​

*All events will have their respective items attached with them. If, for some reason, I attached the wrong item to a certain event Pokemon, please notify me ASAP and I will try to fix the problem.*​

Name of Event - Nature (Item) --- ID Number

10 ANIV Latios - Hasty (Soul Dew) --- 00010​

10 ANIV Latias - Careful (Soul Dew) --- 00010​

10 ANIV Celebi - Hasty (NONE) --- 00010​

Wishmaker Jirachi - Calm (Salac Berry) --- 20043​

PalCity Lucario - Modest (Metal Coat) --- 07157​

PalCity Mew - Quirky (NONE) --- 07157​

TRU Manaphy - Hardy (Red Scarf) --- 09297​

TRU Shaymin - Timid (Micle Berry) --- 02089​

TRU Shaymin - Modest (Micle Berry) --- 02089​

TRU Dragonite - Mild (Yache Berry) --- 11088​

Eigakan Darkrai - Modest (Enigma Berry) --- 07147​

Eigakan Shaymin - Timid (Micle Berry) --- 07198​

Movie Regigigas - Bashful (Custap Berry) --- 07198​

PKTOPIA Pikachu - Hardy (Light Ball) --- 06257​

PKTOPIA Electivire - Adamant (Magnet) --- 06257​

PKTOPIA Magmortar - Modest (Charcoal) --- 06257​

Saikyou Dragonite - Mild (Yache Berry) --- 01158​

Saikyou Salamence - Naughty (Yache Berry) --- 02158​

Saikyou Milotic - Bold (Flame Orb) --- 12157​

PKMN Ranger Darkrai - Modest (NONE) --- 03208​

PKMN Ranger Riolu - Serious (NONE) --- 03028​

PKMN Ranger Manaphy Egg - ??? (NONE) --- EGG​

English PokeRanch Mew - Lonely (NONE) --- 01000​

NZone Pikachu - Bashful (Light Ball) --- 10278​

Alamos Darkrai - Hardy (Enigma Berry) --- 05318​

World 08 Lucario - Adamant (Leftovers) --- 08178​

Red Metagross - Brave (Occa Berry) --- 02109​

Gamestop Deoxys - Naive (NeverMeltIce) --- 06218​

Space Center Deoxys - Modest (NONE) --- 00010​

Even though I may trade some of these away, the list will stay the same. No, I do not clone or use a GTS hack, I am just too lazy to update the list. If I traded a Pokemon and you ask for it, I will tell you that I do not have it anymore. If you wish to ask for the information on one of these Pokemon, just talk to me on Serebii.​

You guys shouldn't really comment on this, but whatever. I have 30 events, and that is good enough for now. Thanks, bye. ^_^​

Last edited by a moderator:

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    That's 29 events more than I have lol

Could I have the Ivs/Natures on your 10anniv Latias and latios?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    What is the Nature/IVs for this?: 10 ANIV Celebi (NONE) --- 00010?

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    @ Dmatt

Latios has a Hasty Nature, Latias has a Careful nature. I am too lazy to use an IV Calc, so just find me on Serebii Chat soon and get the stats from me. :D

@ Wolflare

Same with the IVs, just find me on Serebii and calc them yourself. As for the nature, Celebi is Hasty.

EDIT: I am in the process of trying to get PokePark Mew and some other random events, so I will be adding anything new I receive.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Okay, I am currently looking for a Celebi with Bold for my stall team. Thanks though!

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    @ Wolflare

Bold? Ehh, I don't see much use in that. I see some use in Timid, but you are doing a stall team, so...

@ bluejoules

I already added the natures from several requests on Serebii and on here. But it is Brave, and it is a set nature as well.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Bold is most used Nature for Celebi, it allows it to survive physical hits since he is a physical wall.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    I see Celebi as more of a mixed wall or an attacker. But, people have different thoughts.

I already added the natures, is there anything else you would like to see to make this thread easier to trade. I will not put OT since my Pokemon are not hacked. I will not put IVs because I am too lazy. I can try to put dates, but that's gonna be a boring 20 minutes of my life.

I am now accepting trade requests through this trade. Just note that I will probably be on this website... 10 minutes a day, so I will probably skim over your request. To draw attention to your post, put your OFFER in bold or maybe even a bright, awesomeness color so that I can be attracted to your post.

I have recently received word that NPower Pikachu is NOT an event and is in fact hacked, but many event websites confirm that this event is real. I will look more into this, and Moderators, please PM me if you have a problem with this. I am currently researching.

The reason why I won't put IVs is because it takes too long to figure them out. So if you want IVs, PM me on Serebii and ask for the stats. Then figure it out from there.

NOTE that I do not put my EV trained Pokemon or IV bred Pokemon or shiny Pokemon or any combination because this is strictly an event thread. People on Serebii care about EVENTS, with a minority caring about other things.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    I have already discussed this with another member through PM. Many sites acknowledge NPower Pikachu as an event. I thank you for telling me, but I will wait for the Moderators to take action. I will provide them with my sources proving NPower Pikachu is an event. If they decide is it NOT an event, I will take it out and replace it with another Pokemon that I have in my events storage.

Note that it is near impossible for someone to Pokesav a fake WonderCard and then hack through Nintendo's firewall and distribute this event to many people.

Back