• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Fairy Pokemon Appeared

Years
  • Hello and welcome, Fairy Aura! Really love the username there, because it ties in well with your love of Fairy Pokemon. I love those cuties myself, in fact it's my second fave type, just behind Water.

I've heard of Marriland, he's quite cool but I'm sure you'll enjoy it here as well. PC is much more diverse so I'm sure you'll definitely want to stick around here. Given you only missed out on 4th Gen, you still have a good track record in terms of playing the games. I wonder if you're excited about Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? I definitely am, because Hoenn was the very first region I played in a Pokemon game so it holds memories.

Speaking of your love of Fairy-types, I happen to be the owner of PC's own Fairy-type Club which has been a bit inactive, especially with not much interaction from members lately so having you around there can definitely help with the activity. Definitely lots to keep you busy here, so hopefully you can stick around given you seem to be a cool person.

Have a great weekend and if you ever need a helping hand or just want to chat don't hesitate to ask me or any of the staff members in the bolded blue/orange/red usernames! We're always around when you need us!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi there! Mmm, I visited Marriland a couple of times, but yeah, it's pretty awesome that the search result led to this place, ahaha. But anywho, hooray for silver; the G/SC games were really fun, and had a lot of memories! But hopefully you'll be able to play the 4th gen games soo; they're pretty cool too. C:

We have a trading section if you're looking for any pokemon! And yeah, you'll be able to find loads of trades there, and hopefully someone will offer up something that you're looking for! If you need any assistance with the forums, you can ask the staff members, like myself, anytime, and we'll serve ya' up with a smile!

Mmm, and toodles! Have a great day, and a wonderful time here on the forums. :3

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your time with us!

No 4th gen games? The horror! If you ever get the chance, I'd recommend picking up HeartGold/SoulSilver - they're fantastic remakes of the second gen that even come with Pokewalker pedometers reminiscent of the old Pokemon Pikachu! Great for the nostalgia. Platinum was a great instalment in the franchise too! Still, with ORAS coming out soon, might be better to wait. xD

If you ever feel like talking, feel free to drop me a VM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Back