• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~/~ A fan club for Keizah!!~/~

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    If anyone I know deserves a fan club, one of them is Keizah! She's a lover of drawing her own manga, and is much less random than I!!

Evil twin: me...not I.

Oo oh...well, anyway, join here if you want to make friends with my sister Keizah (my first PC family member!! =D)

Owners:
    kimi_catdemon
    Keizah

Co owner:
    Keizah will decide!

Members:

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I joined plenty of clubs without knowing people..Oo
    It's a great way to be friends!! XD WELCOME!!

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
    Well..I finally found this place...when I was logged on...(i found it once, but then I went to bed and forgot...I felt so dumb..)

Maruo said:
    If you don*t know the person then leave this club U NoOb
    It's not up to you whether or not someone can join a club or not. You cannot control someone you don't even know. And seeing how they joined august of last year, they aren't a noob, they're a member. People join new clubs for members that they never even knew exisited and end up beng great friends. (as kimi said above) I'm welcoming all people to my club, even if it's they're first post...not that anyone would actually do that, but still, making a point!!

anyway, back on topic...how is everyone else today..I'm fine!! ^_^

Kimicatdemon

Years
    O.o whoa...didn't have to lay it on in a lecture...anyway, how are you today sissy? XP
    I had BBQ for dinner and only ate a hot dog (3) XD
    and I had alot of fruit too!!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I shall join Keizahs Club =D *if allowed* Oo I've seen her around and she seems very cool!

Kimicatdemon

Years
    OKAY!! *wow the three sisters!! XD*
    Story on how keizah and I met...I know her in RL, so I was in school and me and her have the EXACT SAME BIRTHDAY!! =D I was like, woah, and she was like be quiet and I was like that's cool! and then she was like, seriously, be quiet, it's that amzing...And I was like --then Keizah stepped on my foot..;_; ^_^ oh well, it was funny!!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    XDDDDD That's how you guys met?! That's too funny, so how come you had to be quiet were you guy's in class or something? XD Ohhh and it's cool if you guy's share a b-day did you every have a joined party?

Kimicatdemon

Years
    No, but I suggested it...I met her in class when we were telling about our selves!! XD (Keizah doesn't really have parties...)

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
    Oh haha..I just don't like having baby parties and I'm not having an adult party..so I just stick with reading alot..

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Meh...I like PT, you like books..I like ballet and Fakir too..XD *shot*

evil twin:. . . . . I'm seriously going to hurt you one day for saying that all the time...

Back