• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A few banners

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Hey, Thanks! Yours just got done, by the way:D

A few banners

I hope you like it!

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
    Years
  • OOOOO ME
    Pokemon:Rayquaza
    On it it Says:Ride Like The Wind RocknRoller and the color is Rayquazas Skin
    Backround:Sky Pillar
    And could you make the Font like the

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Alright, I'll try to get that one done as soon as possible! Thanks for the request!

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • I'm not sure if you can do this, but I thought I'd ask... I'm trying to get a bannar for my new site.

Could you do a sky blue backround, a castle in the clouds, and a small Mew flying around the castle? For writing, Mew's Royal Palace. If this is possible, it would mean the world to me!

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • I don't know the exact dimensions... but it needs to be pretty small. I'm on an invision free board, and the logo is small. Make it like a normal bannar and we'll make due.

I forgot to ask, could you make the bottom of the clouds tinged really light pink? And the writing, could it be kinda curvy, loopy (like a script) and more of a hot pink? Thank you!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    ... ok can i get one showing tyranitar raoaring at a moon in a forested area
    and put in text : Tyranitar_dude

thanx in advance

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Mew13: I'm glad you like it^^ Will it work alright? I had the toughest time finding a suitable mew picture:\
    Tyranitar_Dude and RocknRoller: I'll get on your requests sometime tomorrow. Bedtime for me!:D

Back