• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A few great ways to get a girl! (Club)

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    If your alone and there is someone you know and like but don't know what to do here is some starter tips (More tips will be added by others which you can freely do)

1. See if they like you, the old stare at them and they look at you and you both turn your heads at the same time will be a good starter.

2. Establish a good friendship. The truth is that couples are formed starting from being friends and moving up as time goes if they discover feelings. This is one of the most importent ones.

3. Don't go for books/Magazines, thats just some cheap rip off company that only cares about money.

4. Don't try the direct approach "I like you."/ "Umm you want to go out some time?" it might scare them and gross them out.

5. If your already friends think about it before ruining a really good friendship.

6. Just be yourself not some other person you're not it never works.

7. It's ok to be nervous take a deep breath and say what you want as you are like talking to a friend.

8. Listen to her, don't just trail off on about her, because when she's finished talking and you're not listing it might turn awkward.

9. Be strong enough to take in rejection and a break up. Don't be misberable about it, remeber the old saying "There's plenty of fish out there." But who knows you 2 might get together.

So you can post more tips, past stories or even a current story but don't go into personal details don't mention names just say He, She, I

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    But what about the poor females who aren't lesbian and can't get a guy? I think this discriminates against females. Therefore, speaking for the females, how to get a male:

1. Be yourself. Also, don't like guys just cause they give you attention. Think of guys you belong with.
    2. Wait until they tell you they like you, if they don't you should probably give up or just ask them yourselves. Whatever is easier.
    3. Don't take seductive pictures of yourself with other guys. Unless he's into threesomes or lesbianism, which some males on this forum are.
    4. When you've got him, try not to think about male celebrities every single moment of the day... such as HITT, for example.
    5. Don't cheat on him otherwise your friends could end up telling on you.

Follow these steps and you should have a successful relationship :D

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I personally think both genders could greatly benefit from obeying one simple rule:

Rule #1
    Take your time!

I personally prefer waiting for a good relationship to become apparent rather than running at or being pushed into one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Unless he's into threesomes or lesbianism, which some males on this forum are.
    She's right, I plead guilty.
    Here's one:

Don't follow "steps" or a "formula" to get into a romantic relationship.
    This is the best advice that can be given, nobody else needs to try anymore.

Also apparently girls don't like it when guys are rude or disgusting, I don't know why that is, but I'm not allowed to make offensive jokes. >:

Years
    Well, lets put it this way.
    If you need advice in the first place, you are going to lose to some other guy.

Suck it up and grow a pair.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, lets put it this way.
    If you need advice in the first place, you are going to lose to some other guy.

Suck it up and grow a pair.

Or alternatively, get a PC pair. Their mere existance will help substitute your feeling of uselessness with a feeling of being loved which is artificial because PC pairings aren't serious unless you actually love the person. :D

Years
    >Implying anyone on PC is heterosexual

Seriously, though, that advice isn't great. Everyone is different. Relationship advice isn't something universal. It's unique like a snowflake, or something to that effect.

Years
    Well, you compare his advice to his age and then you have the reason it is rubbish!

I don't know many 16 year olds that have had more than 5 serious relationships who can honestly comment on what is the right thing to do and how to pull girls.

Detox

Don't follow "steps" or a "formula" to get into a romantic relationship.

[/thread]

Seriously if you like someone just sit back and let things handle themselves, unless you are like a helpless nerd or some junk, IDK but following a guide is sort of bad and will get you nowhere in life so um yeah don't do it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Buy her a drink

Drop pill in drink

??????

Profit!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Damnit! Fox used the reply I was gonna use. You win this one...

Stairmaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    Following a strict set of guidelines will get you punched, by a girl. Go play baseball.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    I was half expecting something like "capture her in a cherish ball"...
    But yeah, formulas aren't really the way to go about it. Just let it flow, be yourself, and see what happens xD

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I was half expecting something like "capture her in a cherish ball"...
    But yeah, formulas aren't really the way to go about it. Just let it flow, be yourself, and see what happens xD

Friend / Luxury Balls increase friendship, actually.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Post a "now hiring" sign with your number on it outside of a random shop. Interview whoever calls and automatically hire anyone who has female genitalia and / or boobs. Buy a warehouse and set the first day of work within said warehouse. Watch as the women pour into the warehouse one by one.

Wait, was this thread for serious, or did I miss something?

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    Well I know the secret for getting girls. But keep this on the low...
    You know that tactic James Bond uses? He just goes up to a girl and says: "The names Bond.... James Bond" Then 5 minutes later she jumps into bed with him. We'll I've adopted that little technique.
    I go up to a girl and say "The names Ryan.... Bonds mate" **
    Works every time ;)

** Not, sure what 'mate' means in America but in the UK it's another word for friend. Had to point that out to someone before haha

Back