• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A few of my art!

Meemee123sss

Comin' at u like,,
    Years
    Hi! I was told about an art forum and i just had to post here :0 All my artwork is done on my ipad~ ^^
    Some have my Fakemon in it, and a Fake Reuniclus mega evo, Because its my favorite Psychic pokemon. :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh! I absolutely love that Gardevoir! It's so elegant and beautiful. The color palette is simply gorgeous too. You've got really nice line work, but it needs a little refining in some areas. Just make sure you take your time and keep a steady hand. So far, I like what I see here. :)

Meemee123sss

Comin' at u like,,
    Years
    Oh! I absolutely love that Gardevoir! It's so elegant and beautiful. The color palette is simply gorgeous too. You've got really nice line work, but it needs a little refining in some areas. Just make sure you take your time and keep a steady hand. So far, I like what I see here. :)
    Ah thank you~ :) I rush a lot when i'm drawing for some reason, but i'll take my time :0

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah try not to rush so much. It's good for you to learn how to pace your drawing, so you get more opportunity to think critically about it and make better, more practical decisions. Did you draw your signature by any chance?

Meemee123sss

Comin' at u like,,
    Years
    Yeah try not to rush so much. It's good for you to learn how to pace your drawing, so you get more opportunity to think critically about it and make better, more practical decisions. Did you draw your signature by any chance?
    Yup! I did. That picture is from Trileaf's actual pokemon card, (drew that too), but I just cropped out the image because of the signature photo size limit.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Your card idea is interesting; it's good to see a card that doesn't hold the Pokemon inside of a square xD

Make more of those!

Back