• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A final fantasy/pokemon game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
  • OK Im gonna make a game (donno the name)

it will have pokemon and final fantasy mixed...

Here it goes:

Gropia.....a corrupted world...A land where pokemon and humans once lived happily..until a huge viris...,Caused by the rare stone called Illusionite,..
    had made pokemon turn evil,..A huge war raged against Humans and Pokemon
    Humans then learnted of the power of the GF's ,Gardian forces..Which would rid the world of evil...but some pokemon were as powerful as the GF's...the "Legendary Pokemon". Because none side could win...the GF's Decided to reset the world of Gropia...Destroying all life......

But the legendary Pokemon had a plan....To make a Portal into the future world..Where they would strike and rule the new World..Enslaving all Humans

256 Thousand years have passed...

Life is slow but managing...its a peacefull world...no Pokemon...no legendaries..no evil
    This is the Final Fantasy World...Chocobo's, Moogles and Cid's
    You are a teen, your name is Zack. You live with your Mother and Sister

One day theres a Huge explosion in the forest...
    Zack wonders what it is and cheaks it out...

He reach there....Zack sees a huge hole ,dark colours are all you see inside it...Then he see a figure it ,Zack run and hide in the bushes!
    The figure steps out of the hole...
    its a light purple figure...it has a dark purple tail....<Mewtwo>
    It hovers above the hole...Scanning the terrain...
    The it giggles...then starts laughing, it starts laughing...Like a human!
    The thunder cracks and a whole bunch of monsters starts comming from the hole....Dragons, fish, flowers, lizards, and birds ...

then the leader(mewtwo) speaks!? "We have made it....we will make thoes humans beg...., we will kill them, their children, their homes, their lives....
    Last time thoes Garus (thats what pokemon call GF's) might have stoped us but this time we will Succeed!!!!!"

Then all the monsters head towards Zack's home town....

"Nooo!!!" Zack scream...
    "Boo..."Says a voice behind him...
    he turn around and its the leader....
    "So my first victim...I wonder if the new humans scream like the old ones...."
    A psychic force then grips zack's neak, and starts to choke him....
    then Mewtwo see's your pendant..
    "Wha-, so...you are lucky kid....you are the first human ive ever spared..."
    then he dose an energy blast and Zack....He gets knocked out...

a Couple of hours later Zack wakes up.." What the hell just happened?"...
    He looks around, no big hole, no monsters...."Must have been a bad dream"
    he says...

Zack then looks up..he see's smoke comming from his town, he gets up and runs!
    He starts hearing roars, screams, crying!.

He reaches there..its all in ruins..., he see's blood, bodies
    some people choking some dead.."What happened here..."Zack says.

Zack asks one of the survivors" What happened! Wheres the rest of the village?"

The survivor says"Monsters...a whole army of them, destroied this place...they took some of us prisoner..including your mum and sister"

Zack Looks around, he cant see his sister or his mum...
    But he can see the trail of where the monsters went..
    Zack grabs a sword in the ruins and heads off..

Characters:

Zack- Weapon:Swords
    a 16 year old boy, our main character, his father had trained him to use swords, and is now a skilled swordsmaster.

Rella- Weapon:Staff
    a girl about Zacks age, She meets zack when he saves her from a bunch of hungry Rattata, she is actually the Princess, She has many talents including the art of GF summoning!

Zell- Weapon:Gloves
    Zell is zack's friend, he lives in a neighbouring town,
    and just like zacks its destroied...

Kate- Weapon:ninja knives
    A female ninja, she used to live in an hidden town, whjere ninjas train, until the Pokemon stareted to destroy everything..She team up with zack and Rella, who are heading to the kings palace..She is trained as a ninja, stealth and speed...

Goron- Weapon:Guns
    A gaurd form the royal palace, Rella's bodygaurd,
    Goron is told, by the king, to help them reach destiny point whee an acient propfercy lies about the pokemon...and mabye how to kill them

Mimi- Weapon:Whips
    Mimi is a Black mage, or as some might say a "witch", she is found at destiny point, she teams up with them to get revenge on the pokemon thet killed her home town.

Mooge-
    Moogie is a moogle, who helps you in your journey!
    and can read ancientorain

Last edited:

Krusty

6 string shredder and art dude
    Years
  • Wonder where you got the name Zell from? *cough*FF8*cough* :P

ANyways good luck with it, I've always thought of doing a FF and Pokemon mix but I've never had the time to do it. Make me proud :)

Wyvern

Gallade's Fury
    Years
  • Wow, pretty cool if you ask me! Anyway,keep on working on it. RMXP would fit best, because of its script possibilities.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Game i need help with

Im makeing a Game called Pokemon:chaos version and here hows it plays out you are well your self liveing in a town called Maddison city But Team Chaos Kills yoru family and sends you flying to palet town and heres what happens
    Mrs.Ketchem:Ash honney im heading shoping be back latter.
    Ash:Ok mom.
    Mrs.Ketchem:!!!! ASH COME HERE QUICK!
    ASH:whats wrong mom !!!! whos this.
    Mrs.KEtchem: i don,t know whats your name.
    (name yourself) my name for this walk though
    Mrs.Ketchem:well michael can you come inside and tell us what happened.
    (inside you explain everything)
    ASh:i see i fell so sorry for you what about team chaos and your hometown.
    (you explain)
    ASH:WHAT! TOWN WAS WIPED OUT BY TEAM CHAOS!
    (you nod)
    Mrs.KEtchem:hmm ash why not get him a pokemon at profeser oaks lab and take him with you you might run into team Chaos along the way.
    Ash:ok
    Fetuer: you travel with Ash your whole juoney.
    REgions:Kanto Joto hoen Shino and a new region (still working on the name give me an idea) oh if you want to help or know a starter kit they could help Reply to this Thread

P.S:depending on how the story is made your guy falls for May,Misty or Dawn i,l explain more as it comes around

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Im makeing a Game called Pokemon:chaos version and here hows it plays out you are well your self liveing in a town called Maddison city But Team Chaos Kills yoru family and sends you flying to palet town and heres what happens
    Mrs.Ketchem:Ash honney im heading shoping be back latter.
    Ash:Ok mom.
    Mrs.Ketchem:!!!! ASH COME HERE QUICK!
    ASH:whats wrong mom !!!! whos this.
    Mrs.KEtchem: i don,t know whats your name.
    (name yourself) my name for this walk though
    Mrs.Ketchem:well michael can you come inside and tell us what happened.
    (inside you explain everything)
    ASh:i see i fell so sorry for you what about team chaos and your hometown.
    (you explain)
    ASH:WHAT! TOWN WAS WIPED OUT BY TEAM CHAOS!
    (you nod)
    Mrs.KEtchem:hmm ash why not get him a pokemon at profeser oaks lab and take him with you you might run into team Chaos along the way.
    Ash:ok
    Fetuer: you travel with Ash your whole juoney.
    REgions:Kanto Joto hoen Shino and a new region (still working on the name give me an idea) oh if you want to help or know a starter kit they could help Reply to this Thread

P.S:depending on how the story is made your guy falls for May,Misty or Dawn i,l explain more as it comes around

This thread is for commenting on DarkDoom300's game, not to request help on your own. *reported*

DarkDoom3000-Sounds good. I haven't played a final fantasy game so I look forward to playing this. What are you making this with? I suggest Game Maker 7. https://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker/try

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • Wow, pretty cool if you ask me! Anyway,keep on working on it. RMXP would fit best, because of its script possibilities.

Please don't necropost. Reviving threads that are over a month old is banned here, and two years (and two days beyond that, to boot) is definitely out of the question. Yes, it is an interesting concept (although the basic idea seems a little too much like Kingdom Hearts for my taste), but it is long since dead.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • I like the idea.
    I would offer you my help, but I´m just a beginner with the maker.

But I have a question: Will the GF´s be Pokémon? Because that would be cool^^

Good Luck
    Bombah!

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • I like the idea.

Good Luck
    Bombah!

Glitchfinder

Years
  • I like the idea.

Good Luck
    Bombah!

First I comment on the necroposting, then someone double-posts after me. Oh well, just try not to press the "post" button a second time because your browser is taking too long to do anything.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Sorry i left out something

I left this out depending on how you rearange your story with Misty may or dawn you will exchange first kiss after you win the kanto Pokemon legaue and you will have 5 diffrant rivals for the 5 diffrant regions sorry i left that out

P.s:there kidnaped By team rocket and you save her by your starter doing rasor leaf Flamethrower or Water gun on the ballon
    Oh and after you totaly polverize Team Chaos once you find out 2 things one your MOM is still alive and 2 That Madison City is ok and your mom is the Gym Leader for madison City Gym also can someone help me think of a name for the new region and give me all the gym leaders names from KAnto Joto Hoen and Shino thanks

Last edited:

Glitchfinder

Years
  • I left this out depending on how you rearange your story with Misty may or dawn you will exchange first kiss after you win the kanto Pokemon legaue and you will have 5 diffrant rivals for the 5 diffrant regions sorry i left that out

P.s:there kidnaped By team rocket and you save her by your starter doing rasor leaf Flamethrower or Water gun on the ballon
    Oh and after you totaly polverize Team Chaos once you find out 2 things one your MOM is still alive and 2 That Madison City is ok and your mom is the Gym Leader for madison City Gym also can someone help me think of a name for the new region and give me all the gym leaders names from KAnto Joto Hoen and Shino thanks

There's several reasons why you shouldn't be posting this here.

1. This thread was necroposted. It should be way back in the archives, not being posted in.

2. This is not your thread to post your story ideas into. Please don't try to hijack other people's threads. (Even if they were dead)

3. We've already told you not to post it here.

Mods, please lock this thread, as it seems people won't leave it alone, and the thread creator has long since stopped posting here. (in this thread)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back