• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A fun thing to do if you are bored of your Pokemon games

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
  • @Motsuko Live: Why taking anything so serious? Didn't you see the "lol" in my post? I think you now what lol means, isen't it? I was just making a joke! We are friends here, everyone.
    I get a dirty look from you? Uuuuuh...I'm soooooooo scared! lol You see this? LOL

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I actually think this is pretty good....
    People have their own ideas but we should not act rudely, so stop having an arguement!!!xD

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • copy ash's journey eh? hmmm well i guess i'll be stuck using crap pokemon, releasing any that are deemed too powerful for my team, lose to a gym leader at least once, and run away from any legendary i encounter. Also i'll have to hack into the game mechanics so that the only way i can earn badges is to save the gym leader from certain 'uneventful' situations.

I'd rather copy Red's from the manga. he's definately cooler

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Sounds kinda fun, of course I just like to wait for the new games to come out. =P
    But I don't have all the games anyway, so I couldn't do that. ;_;
    But nice idea. ;)

Pokégirl1

Pokégirl
    Years
  • copy ash's journey eh? hmmm well i guess i'll be stuck using crap pokemon, releasing any that are deemed too powerful for my team, lose to a gym leader at least once, and run away from any legendary i encounter. Also i'll have to hack into the game mechanics so that the only way i can earn badges is to save the gym leader from certain 'uneventful' situations.

I'd rather copy Red's from the manga. he's definately cooler

you have a point I must admit...

Pinky Diaper

Beauty - A perfect Picture
    Years
  • Thanks, Everyone for helping me. I think that you guys are really good souls and there should be more of you in the world.

Anyway I'm in sinnoh now ^^ yay :D

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • I JUST STARTED!!! Check out my progress....​
    Name- Axel
    Progress- Kanto- Level 15 Charmander, Level 13 Pidgey, Level 11 Rattata, Just Beat Brock!

Back