• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Well returned Jotho!
    Certain I wish that these games know how to be worthy heirs of the old Gold & Silver...

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Many people just don't have a real life or too much time. Also what's the reason to put up fake news / screens whatever... it's just stupid and dump.

Can't wait to see the rival sprite ^^

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Lol at Godots Profile xD. He really did it.

About the Kanto remakes...wasn't the fact that it was more or less the same as R/B exactly what was great about it? The gen I games, just in better graphics and some other improvements with some new areas. This is all I ever wanted about it and what I liked.
    Personally, I'll be unhappy if they change much about G/S. All I want is the old G/S with better graphics and improvements and some changes in Kanto (just as some of you said) with Safari Zone and bigger, more like in gen I.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Oh yes it is. I was going to link it in my sig but I want to play nice. Anyway did you guys see this fake news yet? YES fake! Do not take this as anything real. Its pretty funny though how much effor this person has put into it. so yeah FAKE!
    Remember this is fake!

A mistake that that guy made was putting the word "Johto" is in English XP

Even if the Japanese version had the name in English, the Font of the English letters is different than the NA versions of DPP

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Pardon me while I go and scream at the top of lungs to the non-believers...

I actually don't mind the names at all. HeartGold is fine with me.

This just made my day, though. I log on expecting to see more posts in the G/S Remake Thread and find this in it's place. I was about to jump around and celebrate. But it's gonna be a few months until the Japanese version comes out which means I'll have a lot of time to play through the original gold (on a ROM of course, my Gold Cart. doesn't save or load saves anymore, bless it's soul).

But just to end this kind-of rant:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    A mistake that that guy made was putting the word "Johto" is in English XP

Even if the Japanese version had the name in English, the Font of the English letters is different than the NA versions of DPP
    Actually both have that faded look and the o's are the same.
    A G/S Remake?
    A G/S Remake?

See what I mean? Anyway yeah this map is fake I was just using it as reference!

ZestyCactus

From Bulbapedia
    Years
    Ahhh I am so stoked for this! Hurry up, early 2010!

I like Ho-Oh better than Lugia, but I'm sticking with tradition (my GenII game is Silver) and quite frankly SoulSilver sounds sooo much cooler than HeartGold. ;P

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    First I was like ?
    Then I was like :o.
    After that I was like SGAIDSUDFHIUDHFIDSHFIDHF!!!!!
    My wish came true!I cannot wait for the first screens.
    Oh,I forgot something.We get to see TEH truck in 3D!!
    *scurries off to change profile*

Oh yeah, the oh so famous truck with so much fads and rumors, yet it's just a simple truck that does nothing. What Gamefreak haven't done with a simple truck. X3

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    I missed out on g/s but ive been told you can go to other regoins

could you battle the gym leaders in kanto or were you restricted to one city.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    A G/S Remake?
    A G/S Remake?

Fakedy fake fake. But yeah whatever this is a clean example of how bad things could get.
    Elite champion you were allowed to all the cities 16 badges. But do to space restraints it was too small a region. Lets hope they fix it this time around.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Actually both have that faded look and the o's are the same.
    A G/S Remake?
    A G/S Remake?

See what I mean? Anyway yeah this map is fake I was just using it as reference!

I said the English Font in the Japanese version is different from the NA version.

I'm Looking at my Japanese Platinum's town map, and the name of the region is in Japanese.

I meant that if it was a real screentshot, the name "Johto" would be in Japanese and if they, for some drunken reason, made the name of the map English, it would be a different font from what we see in the North American version.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I said the English Font in the Japanese version is different from the NA version.

I'm Looking at my Japanese Platinum's town map, and the name of the region is in Japanese.

I meant that if it was a real screentshot, the name "Johto" would be in Japanese and if they, for some drunken reason, made the name of the map English, it would be a different font from what we see in the North American version.
    Oh yeah totally now I get what you mean. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    That map is obviously fake. Seriously, it looks worse than Serebii.net's crappy Pokearth map!

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
    I think one of the things I'm most looking forward to is the music. I'm listening to it now. I'm hoping that it's close enough to bring back memories when they remix it (though I guess the bleepiness does better for the memories. I know there was some in ShinyGold, and they were good, but the New Bark tune sounds nothing like the original (It's good though. What is it?). Anyway, they better not screw up the music!!!

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Oh yeah, the oh so famous truck with so much fads and rumors, yet it's just a simple truck that does nothing. What Gamefreak haven't done with a simple truck. X3 __________________
    Oh the famous truck!
    I soo hope they add it again. They could think about a real use this time. Imagine everyone belives it does nothing when it actually does something now XD
    Or they just make it impossible to get near it this time...would be a shame

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back