• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    *facepalm*
    Im getting really effin sick of these shiny gold posts. i really am. Look we are discussing if weather or not nitnendo will or will not make the remakes for the ds not weather shiny gold is real or not.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    i agreee with the idea that nintendo is always looking for money,and the fact that nintendo is number 4 in the comercial ranking(which make them want more power and more success),will make them think(i don't know if they wil do it)about remaking the GS.
    now,in the other hand,nintendo has lots of money with the wii and ds/dsi so,they aren't needing the money RIGHT NOW,if they will make it,they will start in september/october....but not now.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    uh......... Leafgreen? What was that one?

No. Red turned to FireRed, they brought Green as LeafGreen and Blue was supposed to be WaterBlue, but was never made, but copyrighted. Good sources.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    heres their reason diamond is still printing money and when platinum comes out it will print even more money for at least a year and it would be cool getting to go to 2 regions in 1 game i think thats the only game that does that

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Either one. Doesn't matter, doesn't exist. As long as a GSC remake will make them enough money to buy yet another coffee machine, they're happy. What if they used ROM Hacking tools for the new game??? :\ That would be odd.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Well, they've only made on game on the Wii thus far in PBR (Ranch is an addition like box, rather than a 'game'). So there's no point predicting gloom and doom.

If, say, a game for the Wii is mad,e some possibilities is a Snap game (would work with the Wii Mote, methinks), or a sequeal to XD (which was a sequeal to Colo). Which is possible as Genius Sorinity made Colo, XD and PBR meaning they may continue to make more games. They reused parts of Colo's music for PBR - they could simply continue with the set of games they made. And hopefully improve on them. Like, say, wild Pokemon in routes (which is possible as Orre was recovering...), and so forth.Less plotholes in the storyline as well.

Heck, who doesn't want to see Miror B again?

But we'll see.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well, they've only made on game on the Wii thus far in PBR (Ranch is an addition like box, rather than a 'game'). So there's no point predicting gloom and doom.

If, say, a game for the Wii is mad,e some possibilities is a Snap game (would work with the Wii Mote, methinks), or a sequeal to XD (which was a sequeal to Colo). Which is possible as Genius Sorinity made Colo, XD and PBR meaning they may continue to make more games. They reused parts of Colo's music for PBR - they could simply continue with the set of games they made. And hopefully improve on them. Like, say, wild Pokemon in routes (which is possible as Orre was recovering...), and so forth.Less plotholes in the storyline as well.

Heck, who doesn't want to see Miror B again?

But we'll see.

I dont want to see Miror B again. Horrible dancing and hideous hair... sorry. And I do predict gloom and doom because they have not done a great job since N64. I want a MMPORG.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I dont want to see Miror B again. Horrible dancing and hideous hair... sorry. And I do predict gloom and doom because they have not done a great job since N64. I want a MMPORG.
    D:

You, sir, need more taste then. :P

Meh, each to his/her own... BUT you are only the second person for me who said that you didn't like him, and I've heard many an opinion on Miror B. (Dancing horible? HE BACKFLIPS IN XD AND DOES A MOONWALK!). :P

Plus the opinions of games I suppose is down to pure opinion. I for one don't predict doom and gloom necessarily. :P

And IMHO - the chances of a MMORPG for Pokemon is... well, very low. It's Nintendo's, and Nintendo doesn't really do that sort of thing. And I seriously doubt they'd do it for a franchise which has sold extremely well as it has had for handhelds/consoles. That's probably going to remain a pipe-dream for the odd fan for Pokemon's life-span.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    MMPORPG????LOL yeah,as if nintendo would really like or want to make one. to be honest,please think what u say..
    anyway,we are talking about a G/S remake!!not about a new pokemon game for wii.

Rudy23

New Guy
    Years
    Does anyone think something might be announced in the new CoroCoro? I know a new Mystery Dungeon will be announced, but maybe something involving G/S will be hinted at...

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Does anyone think something might be announced in the new CoroCoro? I know a new Mystery Dungeon will be announced, but maybe something involving G/S will be hinted at...

I do hope so, it would be damn time that there will be an announcement or the slightest hint that there WILL be a remake...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No cause if there was a gs remake on the ds as well all the sales for a single game(MD3 is actually part of the MD2 series) would plummet to nothing.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    No cause if there was a gs remake on the ds as well all the sales for a single game(MD3 is actually part of the MD2 series) would plummet to nothing.

er what? I don't understand that, can you explain that?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Look. The new MD game is out this year most likely before september in japan. Now if a gs remake where to come along by this year then the sales of the new MD game would drop. So unfortunately no remake this year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back