• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    no a normal shiny pichu is not the same color as a normal pikachu its a tint darker and the pikachu colored pichu si just going to be one and from the movie they arent going to change it for a game just give away one colored pichu to everyone that does what they ask to have

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ugh here we go again.......
    Look. NO 3rd freaking pichu color. It might be a darker tint but hell they want to pass it as pijchu colored. Why we do not know. Thats bloody it end of story nothing else to freaking discuss.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    OK read carefully there is 3 different colored pichus the normal ones the shinys one and the one from the movie. NOW the one from the movie is the only one that looks like that just like the notched ear pichu theres only one of each. THE normal and shiny pichu we always had. Get it now?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No no no. Your not getting it. Pikacu colored pichu is the NEW way to call alternate/shiny color pichus. Otherwise they wouldnt be going around saying that they are giving one out. Now you get it? Its in the movie all right. But we dont know why and hpow its connected to the notch ear one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    no your wrong they arent making all the shiny pichus that way.......please understand this...........there is only O-N-E colored pichu that looks like a pikachu the rest are the normal shiny

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    OMg, I thought we had an agreement that they are deciding to call this shiny Pichu that, Have you ever noticed that the term "shiny" was fan made. Well, I might add that on Pokemon Sunday, they compared the Art of the two and there was a huge difference in color. You can watch it on "filb.de" on the homepage.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah they compared the normal to the alternate color pichu. That means that pichu is either the 5th or 6th pokemon to get an art for his shiny color.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Actually on GTSplus most pokemon are in their shiny sugimori art.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    Not really. FR/LG wasn't released very long ago when you think about it, and it wouldn't make sense for Nintendo to release the G/S remake right after they did another remake. If a remake is going to come, it's likely to either be the next set of games released, or the next set of games released after the Generation 5 games. Of course, it could happen later than that, but I think those are the most likely times for it to happen.
    It actually was fairly long ago. FR/LG were released in Japan over five years ago. Also, in November, it will be ten years since G/S first came out in Japan. I think that if there are remakes, they would probably come out about ten years after the original games. In addition, one of the similarities between Gen II and Gen IV that makes me think that remakes will come out before Gen V is the fact that tose two generations of games take place at about the same time, the same trait that's shared between Gen I and Gen III.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh did not know haza. So yeah i guess its official alternate color pichu's are now named pikachu colored. I checked in and everything with the people who made sense of everything.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    omg how many times do i have to say it thats not the new alternative color for pichu theres only one that looks like that not the whole dang lot. they arent going to give that type of colors for a shiny pichu theres only one that colored like a pikachu. i dont understand whats so hard to understand about that.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    omg how many times do i have to say it thats not the new alternative color for pichu theres only one that looks like that not the whole dang lot. they arent going to give that type of colors for a shiny pichu theres only one that colored like a pikachu. i dont understand whats so hard to understand about that.

Sigh... you don't get it do you. If there was a sprite for another Pichu, it would have been sighted by now within the games coding, which it hasn't. Even without an event. They are simply using the term "Pikachu Colored" as a way of saying shiny as we do. Its not as special as you think. They cant just reprogram your card to have all kinds of new sprites, or Origin Form Giratina and Skymin would be able to work on D/P.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    ok course its in the coding if they are going to give it to you but your not going to find it if you go look in the tall grass

Spr_4p_172_s.png thats what your going to find if its shiny its not the same color as pichu

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Thats exactly what they will distribute at the movie too. Dont you see the picture on Serebii?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    its a different color its lighter the one in the movie the pic i posted is to dark its not the pikachu color the one they are talking about its a lighter color and you can only get it in the event meaning its a one of kind

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I actually want you to be right. That means news alternate colors if it was true but Im telling you there is no third color for Pichu. I think this shiny pichu when transfered to GSDS would be gizamimi though. Events could be like that you know.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    yes but as of now there is a new color for pichu but its only used for one just like the notched ear its like they are different breeds. until they change the shiny color we have now for pichu's there are 3 different colors for pichus. end of discussion

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I'd hate to burst your bubble, but it is a normal Shiny Pichu, nothing too special about it.
    See and compare.
    A G/S Remake?
    A G/S Remake?

Normal Coloration
    A G/S Remake?
    A G/S Remake?

Shiny Coloration

Notice the lighter yellow color on the normal Pichu and darker yellow color on the shiny Pichu/Pika-Pichu as well as the pink cheek circles on normal Pichu as opposed to the red cheek circles on shiny Pichu/Pika-Pichu. Also notice how the sprite is darker in color than the artwork both times.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Finally, thank you for pointing that out.

Ozzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Id say no.

LG and FR were made so they could transfer 1st gen over to other games,
    But LG and FR have both 1st Gen and 2nd Gen, So LG and FR cover for G/S too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back