• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Main Headline:

Tis' been confirmed fake!

G/S remakes confirmed fake read all about it!

Today, at an earlier seen, a young lad named "Skychi" was caught at the crime seen with a very strange link. Here's what he had to say:

my.opera./Mr.Chimchar/blog/pokemon-silver-and-gold-remakes-a-fake

'If you put the symbol ".com" after the word Opera, the link becomes a light-blueish color which you can click." "If you do this, it will lead you to a page with evidence of why the G/S remakes are fake!"

Side Headings:
    PC as active as ever!
    "..."

Ok anyway, you guys get the point. It's fake. No further discussion required.
    Do not make any claim... Nintendo did not yet make any annouce of not or will make a remake.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Main Headline:

Today, at an earlier seen, a young lad named "Skychi" was caught at the crime seen with a very strange link. Here's what he had to say:

'If you put the symbol ".com" after the word Opera, the link becomes a light-blueish color which you can click." "If you do this, it will lead you to a page with evidence of why the G/S remakes are fake!"

Why didn't you just put the link in there?

Yes those pictures are fake. But, the fact that Nintendo has copyrighted the new names, if pretty good evidence.

I think they will not tell anyone that they are making it, until they announce it. So email them all you want. They are going to deny it until they announce that they are making it, and then a release date will be issued.

I wouldn't get my hopes up, you never know if they will make one or not, but it is a nice though.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Main Headline:

Side Headings:
    PC as active as ever!
    "..."

You do realise they said the Boxart and April fools Screenshot was fake, don't you? Which every person on here with a brainstem already realised. It did not say that Nintendo denied they would ever create a remake.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I'm sure that Nintendo won't stop making Pokemon games when they still have customers. Maybe this will be the next game after Pokemon Platinum is released, but there could be miniature Pokemon games released betweens the releases.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Main Headline:

Side Headings:
    PC as active as ever!
    "..."

it was fake months ago(everyone G/S fan knows), but how does that explain the johto data in d/p/p?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I love you guys!! You all really support GSC remake!! What do you say guys? Should we make a group called - GSC Remake Supporter?

Years
  • You kinda misunderstood my meaning... I said re-new Johto-dex!! And Johto-dex shouldn't include all 251 Pokemon...
    My Johto-dex:
    Spoiler:

As you see, even if you don't count in the star category Pokemon. It's is MORE THAN 110 Pokemon, genius!

That Dex needs moar Quilava and Typhlosion.

Years
  • So long as if there is, two things happen:

#1: Make Apricorns farmable, like berries. I miss having high stock on the Heavy Ball...
    #2: The graphics of Goldenrod City: implement those striped bar things to come down in an animation of train departure. What if I get killeded by Team Rocket?

**Starts making song: "Trainer Boys Get Run Over by Stantler (And Goldenro trains, too!)**

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    So long as if there is, two things happen:

#1: Make Apricorns farmable, like berries. I miss having high stock on the Heavy Ball...
    #2: The graphics of Goldenrod City: implement those striped bar things to come down in an animation of train departure. What if I get killeded by Team Rocket?

**Starts making song: "Trainer Boys Get Run Over by Stantler (And Goldenro trains, too!)**
    Oh my... You mention it... So can we trade these Apricorns in DM/PL/PT? Most likely not...

Years
  • I say sort of to that. Should they be released...

~I think it would be appropriate for more Whirlpool Pokemon *sigh*
    ~For "Kurt's Kustomz" to be equipped & shipped, rather than the "nuts" themselves. Aw, nuts...
    ~Berserk Gene equipped & shipped for the win!!!

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    But once you think about it, when in a certain point of a game if you want to catch lugia, you have to use whirlpool....
    what will happen?
    a hm item from whirlpool?
    And I think there will be a remake for gold and silver.....
    I know that dusk gold and dawn silver were names copyrighted from nintendo...
    but a fan made those fake images.....

Gengarchomp

n00bier than you
    Years
  • If they do make remakes of G/S, I would expect the names to be something like Tin and Brass. Tin has a color similar to silver, and Brass is similar to Gold. In the games, there were Tin and Brass Towers. And they're all metals. (well, brass is an alloy, but whatever)

Buoysel

Years
  • If they do make remakes of G/S, I would expect the names to be something like Tin and Brass. Tin has a color similar to silver, and Brass is similar to Gold. In the games, there were Tin and Brass Towers. And they're all metals. (well, brass is an alloy, but whatever)

If they make it, the names would be Dusk Gold, and Dawn Silver. Nintendo have already copyrighted the names.

Years
  • Sorry to disappoint you, but just because the names are reserved, doesn't mean they are definitely going to make them, it just stops anyone from making the domain and trying to sell it back to them, which does happen.

Buoysel

Years
  • Sorry to disappoint you, but just because the names are reserved, doesn't mean they are definitely going to make them, it just stops anyone from making the domain and trying to sell it back to them, which does happen.

I said if they make them...

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Sorry to disappoint you, but just because the names are reserved, doesn't mean they are definitely going to make them, it just stops anyone from making the domain and trying to sell it back to them, which does happen.

But they didn't said they will stop making... New-gens come out about 3 to 4 years... So if DG/DS is not release before 2009-2010, then I would give up my hope too.
    But once you think about it, when in a certain point of a game if you want to catch lugia, you have to use whirlpool....
    what will happen?
    a hm item from whirlpool?
    And I think there will be a remake for gold and silver.....
    I know that dusk gold and dawn silver were names copyrighted from nintendo...
    but a fan made those fake images.....
    Listen! Names copyrighted =/= fake images
    I hope you understand it...

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
    Years
  • About the HM thing... It'll be the same as in 3rd gen. HM's cannot be given to pokemon->traded. So they could make a HM9 Whirlpool if they want to.

Is flash useful anywhere in Sinnoh? I don't remember any area I used it. If it's not, then I have to say that it's a kickass tm, which everyone teaches to a pokemon as fast as they can, looking at what a great move it is.

About apricorns...

They probably won't be in the remake for different reasons:

1. Gen III completely renewed the berry concept.
    2. The Pokeballs you get from apricorns have got replacements in form of more useful pokeballs in the 3rd and 4th gen:
    Level ball-Nest ball
    Lure ball-Net ball
    Fast ball-Quick ball
    Moon ball-Dusk ball
    Friend ball-Luxury ball
    Heavy ball-Timer ball (this is a bit wacky Dx)
    Love ball-Heal ball (and that even more......but still seem more similar than compared to effects of other pokeballs)
    A G/S Remake?

3. They are not programmed in DPP!

But seeing as every apricorn ball has it's upgraded version, those could be made from apricorns instead. There would just have to be something that prevents you from trading them. For that they should not be giveable to pokemon. So all that would have to be done is a key item (apricorn bag or whatever)for storing apricorns, working like the pokeblock case.

So the only problem I see right now is the absence of the berserker gene in DP....anyone remember any other items which are not key items?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back