• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    regarding the DSi:

Unless they have games like the PS2 eye toy, the camera will be useless during game play.

I suspect that a company such as adobe will release photo editing software for the DSi.

Either way, I want one. you could act like you playing a game and be taking a picture of some one instead.
    Wrong thread? :laugh:
    It's OK, I didn't even realize until now that it's the G/S remake thread! I responded to your post with one as completely unrelated to GS are yours!

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Wrong thread? :laugh:
    It's OK, I didn't even realize until now that it's the G/S remake thread! I responded to your post with one as completely unrelated to GS are yours!

everyone else was talking about the dsi so I googled it and then I was like wow, and I think it means that we will get some more with ds, after all they made the Gameboy advanced, then they made the sp, and then they GBA Micro, so I think we will have a couple of more years with it, plenty of time for them to make it.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    I don't know why or how... But I see a link between the old GameBoy printer usable in Cyanwood Town, the "Team Photo" on FRLG and the new camera in the DSi...

wus6r

pokemon expert
    Years
    the new console won't be out for a few years. at least the graphics would be better than d/p/p

just discovered that it would be the dsi a ds without a gba slot so that is another hint towards a remake of the best gen ever g/s/c

edit:
    oops u guys have already discovered about the dsi sorry but i've been preparing for exams (13+)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    that could work. But then it'd be weird because you never get wild pokemon that high leveled. But i suppose you have to start somewhere.
    Erm.. What is it? I mean what could work?
    This is truly a booming discussion. G/S deserves a remake for sure. It's proven to sell wonderfully so they could be smart enough to bring it out for the 4th quarter of 2009, complementing it's ten year birthday.

I mean come on now, Nintendo is all for these traditional remakes. Seeing as the DS will only prolong it's existence by being revised time again (DSi anyone?) it only leaves much more time for these possibilities to turn up as reality.
    Well that's a good theory, I agree with that.

just discovered that it would be the dsi a ds without a gba slot so that is another hint towards a remake of the best gen ever g/s/c

edit:
    oops u guys have already discovered about the dsi sorry but i've been preparing for exams (13+)

Well that could scare someone.. XD
    With a person's photo... I mean
    You wouldn't want something like this right? XDD

A G/S Remake?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    Nintendo would lose lots of money, if they don`t make one. There are too many fans of a remake, who would buy it.

I`m thinking too, that they`re going to make a remake. They would get lots of money, if they would make remakes, because many people would buy them.

Last edited:

WaterSplash

Common
    Years
    everyone else was talking about the dsi so I googled it and then I was like wow, and I think it means that we will get some more with ds, after all they made the Gameboy advanced, then they made the sp, and then they GBA Micro, so I think we will have a couple of more years with it, plenty of time for them to make it.

If you notice the absence of a GBA slot on the images for DSi. How would you port your old Pokemon to DPP or G/S remake? Adding a camera, a slighter larger screen, and a sd slot is not really worth it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    There had been mystery pics leaked over the net about possibly G/S remakes! You can see VS Red and New Bark town and some more. This are recently released pics! So they could be real! Search youtube and then Protectalarm2 and then his vid Pokemon DG/DS update 12 october! Then you can see them.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Dude fake real fake. ANyweh i cant wait to see if nitnendo is goin to fail and go to gen 5 or do the right thing and release the duo already! I need dsi camera action with pokemon nows.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah those are actually FAKE, but I have a feeling with all this commotion about a remake going on, I wouldn't be surprised to see a G/S remake be releases in Japan by September of 2009. It makes sence since they remade the old R/B/Y and they made Emerald a remake if R/S...that's just what I think.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    It will not be done. The only point of remakes are so that you can "Catch E'm All". In FireRed and LeafGreen you can catch Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, and Ho-oh. That seems to be every legendary from the 2nd generation (besides Celebi, who is only obtainable from a Nintendo Event.)

Therefore, there is no reason for a G/S/C remake.

And Emerald is not a remake of R/S. Just like Crystal was not a remake of G/S. It just combines both games into one.

Years
    It will not be done. The only point of remakes are so that you can "Catch E'm All". In FireRed and LeafGreen you can catch Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, and Ho-oh. That seems to be every legendary from the 2nd generation (besides Celebi, who is only obtainable from a Nintendo Event.)

And Emerald is not a remake of R/S. Just like Crystal was not a remake of G/S. It just combines both games into one.

But there aren't any Johto starters or Dogs in D/P so for people without R/S/E/FR/LG they cant "Catch 'Em All" can they?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    But there aren't any Johto starters or Dogs in D/P so for people without R/S/E/FR/LG they cant "Catch 'Em All" can they?
    I agree... And don't forget Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, with the trio beasts with LOW IVs.
    Nintendo do not have to bother with these things.
    Because the main point is the region and the adventures, not which Pokemon are catchable in which version.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016

Yeah but the release of the DSi means that when DS lites fall out of production (as the DS did) then no one without an original or lite will be able to catch em' all, will they? :P

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
    Years
    It will not be done. The only point of remakes are so that you can "Catch E'm All".

The only point of making any Pokémon game is MONEY. Don't tell me Nintendo wouldn't make hell of alot money with GS remakes....

In FireRed and LeafGreen you can catch Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, and Ho-oh. That seems to be every legendary from the 2nd generation (besides Celebi, who is only obtainable from a Nintendo Event.)

The beasts in LG FR have preprogramed low IVs. Lugia and Ho-oh should not be some kind of super rare event legendaries, but the kind that groudon,kyo and palkia/dialga are...

Yeah........ lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back