• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    A G/S Remake?

This pic. It came out in the latest Coro Coro edition along with the Arceus revelation.

Right here. Sorry, not a poster, but in an edition of CoroCoro.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A G/S Remake?

There you go, thats the official one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2011
    Johto being called new pokemon because Johto is maybe being re-introduced?

Kids of this generation did not experiance Johto thus most of them don't know much about them or haven't experianced playing through the game.

Some pokemon are legitly impossible to get such as Celebi or Lugia/Ho-Oh, 3 beasts/dogs without having games for another system such as Colo/XD.

It would be logical for them to make for these reasons.

1.) Highly demanded
    2.) Big oppurtunity, Big money
    3.) Fun and lets you complete your pokedex, also was the best gen and game of all time, having 16 badges, an Elite Four, and with todays modern updates it would make a perfect game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i dont see why they would call them new pokemon because in fr/lg all the pokemon from johto are in the pokedex section so they cant really re-introduce them

Last edited:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    But they are introducing it as a whole region(if we are correct)

the-fox-hero

part timer at the daycare
    Years
    ok so what if theyre introducing them as new because they are making the game different? bio diversity anyone? notched ear pichu? orange islands?...its a idea...

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
    Years
    A remake would be nice.. GS is my second favorite generation of games.
    I mean, you can't seriously make remakes of the first generation and not remake the second as well.
    At least the GS [Not sure about Crystal] games ask you to reset your clock sometime after it 'breaks'.
    Like fixing itself..
    What it's actually doing is resetting the internal clock back to a time when it worked properly.
    But anyhow, I'd love to see a remake.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    ok so what if theyre introducing them as new because they are making the game different? bio diversity anyone? notched ear pichu? orange islands?...its a idea...

No one knows but I personally have high hopes like that. Instead of a battle frontier, the Orange Islands would be a good addition. The gen 1 remakes had additions with the Sevii Islands so its possible.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Indeed - and it's been established here already as well. The 'other' movie poster however is definately new and for the next movie.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i dont see why people keep thinking those are new if you go threw the posts here you will find they covered that already.......but anyway there hasnt been update about the movie yet or game this is so annoying i wish they would just tell us if they are making one or not

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I feel exactly the same way but I think they're just doing this so that we can appease our hunger with Platinum thus producing more money for Nintendo.

If we were told that there WILL be G/S remakes, then we'd be reluctant in buying Platinum when it comes out.

Years
    Isn't there enough proof, with the huge demand, the inabilty to transfer some nice G/S/C Pokémon, the Notched-Ear Pichu, and the Johto Starters being in the Twelfth Pokémon Movie?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Isn't there enough proof, with the huge demand, the inabilty to transfer some nice G/S/C Pokémon, the Notched-Ear Pichu, and the Johto Starters being in the Twelfth Pokémon Movie?

Hone I completely agree with you. I think we should just shut up, sit back, and wait it out now. The recent evidence just seems like thats what they want us to do.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    A G/S Remake would be great! I've never been able to see Johto in the games actually.
    Remember how successful the G/S pokemon games were?
    Remake= More money for Nintendo :D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well haza may is an excellent month for me i mean if the gs remakes do happen they should be revealed by may and thats when i have my birthday so i think if my luck comes into play we could get em.

Mæstro

"Agent of Chaos."
    Years
    They would be great, as long as you could trade with D/P/ - and Platinum. A new game would be amazing but I still think it wouldn't keep up with a classic. :P I've heard of a remake for a long time, and think I even saw some pictures on it awhile back... but I'm not sure where to get them - I would think they surfaced in this thread somewhere. But a remake would be awesome nonetheless.

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
    Well, if you actually think about the fact there's so many pictures on it which may well be fake, then why haven't they released it yet? there's been so many hacks like on youj tube to create different protagonists and places, so this may well be just another one of those rumours, cos in my opinion, if all fo these pictures and stuff have been released, thent hey wouild have anounced it's release in japan already

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back