• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A game based on the Manga

If Nintendo released a game based on the Pokemon manga, would you buy it?

• Yes. I love the manga and would like to follow the storyline in a game.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Yes. I would like to replay the Kanto region and others from a different point of view.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No. The manga never really appealed to me.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No. The last thing we need is another Pokemon game that will only offer repetitive gameplay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
    What would you think about a Pokemon Manga game?

Where you played as Red and followed the Manga storyline, battling that Mew, fighting a Zapmolcuno, and generally just the normal stuff like gyms.

I personally would love to buy it and hope that one day Nintendo see fit to release one.

What are your thoughts?

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Oh, I'm the first to post. I would love to have a game based on the manga. I just love to read stories/play games with a dark plot twist to it with unique characters as well. It would be an interesting experience for some of us I think. Compared to the happy, soft, innocent anime, the manga is like a whole new world where there's more than meets the eye. After playing most of the pokemon rpg games, they all seem the same. You play as a boy/girl, get a starter and a rival who will fight you and never seem to give up. You will collect 8 badges, defeat the elite 4, destroy an evil organization of some sort that tries to take over the world for some reason and become the new champion with the help of your 5 strong pokemon(and an HM slave).

Cid

Years
    Well, I liked the manga almost as much as the anime, or maybe even better.

I'd try to play that game for a change, and I like spin-off games and this might be great.

Back