• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A game series that...um...doesnt deserve to live.

Years
    If I am honest, I would not be sad to see Mario die from the gaming world.
    I feel it is just too repetitive and boring now; maybe because I am older.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    I'd say RESIDENT EVIL series. It all SHOULD have died after Code: Veronica. Now it's just crappy action games with NO horror or difficulty.

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    The reason for the saying that Legend of Zelda should stop is because some of the dungeon puzzles were too hard...

Kill off one of the most successful Nintendo Franchises because you think the puzzles are too hard...? I find that a weak reason. :/ And it's not just being an avid Zelda fan that makes me want to say that - I agree nothing amazing has been created since OOT, but I found Twilight Princess playable and entertaining, at least. And actually, not difficult at all.

I also disagree with Resident Evil... I actually hated the horrid voice acting and plotlines of the original games... I don't think they've gotten anything but better. D:

If any one game that needs to be ended comes to my mind, it's Sonic. :/ It makes me want to cry, seeing what they've done to one of my most beloved childhood games. It should have died along with Sega, really. All of the new characters and spin off games are all so mediocre.

Back