• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A girls life as a pokemorph....

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Chapter 9....I think..

"yes but..." April smerked.Uh-oh.I know that look.It's the I'm going to do something stupied,but It'll get us free! look that she gets.. Maria thought,the rope still burning though her pant leg."Mice...." she put her mouth to the rope."bite!" she comped down hard on the fire rope.It relesed it's girp,turning into a normal rope."What?!?No!" Sept shouted,looseing confidense.Her mouth was a little burnt,but hey,ether that,or not being killed.Joe,now being hung upsidedown,swung so is mouth could get to the rope and He fell,the rope that binded him too turning into a normal rope.
    Sept was out of rope now. The three of them went in different plases to make a triangle, wraped each rope around Sept's collar and pulled.Soon, it brock into a lot of peise.Sept fell to the ground,worn out by everything that had gone on.
    After a while of arguing between the two girls,they desided to go down the vent that went up.I' warning now.The argument is about to be posted so look away!

"We should down!"

"but if we acctuly wanna get out of here,we'll go up...That's where to roof is!"

"well yeah, but if we keep going up all the time,we're going to have a harder time getting there!"

"so? the thing you want arn't usely easy to get!"
    So,after that argument the went up.It was kinda hard,seeing 4 people,one knocked out, isn't the best combo.Joe was looking back to make sure the girls weren't arguing."ouch!" his face smashed something."you shoulda been looking where you were going..."
    "well, if it wasn-"

"girls!stop for just a few minutes!?"
    They stopped, and looked at him like they where scared. He poped open what looked like to be a cap to something.He pushed it and out it went.He peeked his head over.
    "What's is it?"

ash-a-chu

Digimon & Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2004
    hi ive been reading ur storys and i think there great.keep up the good work.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    chapter 10((I made it longer,and Gimme My popcorn!))

"Well?!You know it's getting cold down here!"Maria shouted up,not happy at all."umm..well,april get up here!I'm not sure where we are.."He called."fine,fine." She climbed up.She poped her head up out of the hole."we're out side again!Woo-hoo!" She yelled happly as she gazed at the park they had landed in.Sept had woken up because of his sister's chearing.He coved her mouth while saying"Would you shut up!we Are still partly in team rocket's base,remember?" He half yelled,half wisperd.

"when did you wake up?!"

"A while ago."
    The two siblings conitued to fight.Maria had worked her way out and helped Joe out."Can't we just leave them?" Maria asked hopefuly."you know as well as I do we can't..It's very temping though....GUYS!!" They both looked to him,stoping there sibling ravily.Joe and Maria now walked away."H-hey wait for us!" They shouted.They ran up trying to keep up.
    "so,April,where are we?"
    Sept was looking around to."god,don't tell me.." "we're back home?!" April finished."Uh-oh. We better hide.Good thing everyone's in school.."
    "do ya think mom would still know who we are?" April asked.
    "Your mom?Most likey not..." Maria answerd her.
    "What time is it?"Joe asked,knowing Sept was the only one with a watch."1:30,why?"
    "Because,then we still have time to get whatever we want from home and then go."
    "Go?go where?"
    "haven't you ever ran away before?"
    The siblings looked at each other."No." they both answerd.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Next thing they knew,April and Sept were in there rooms,gathering stuff.April was now writeing a note,and had glued picutes of Sept and her being pokemorphs on the note."Why do ya have ta gule the picutes on?"
    "because she wound't belive me if I don't." "whatever flots you boat."
    "what I don't get..." Sept said after a while."Is why are you a pikachu,And I'm a flareon.I mean,coukldn't we have been just as easly a Dragenair and ditto?"
    "Dittos would be REALY hard to form into a pokemorph because they have unstable D.N.A and...I just don't think that would work."
    "I meant that,we could've been any pokemon,and they coose a flareon and a pikachu?Why?"
    "I dun know.I'm not part of team rocket.."

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I know.I made it so now it's longer.I just couldn't do mutch at 12:15 at night..AND YES I DO KNOW!!!!*steals some of Dark-chan's popcorn*

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    No...chan means friend.so in calling you Dark_chan, I'm saying Yor my friend!

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    yeah!welcome to my fanfic,Mystic.As a welcomeing gift,you get...* TRUCKS FULL OF POPCORN!!*give them to you.* now,qeustion IS...How to eat all this..

Back