• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Grand Hello!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    Hello everyone of pokecommunity.com! My name is Jack, and I stumbled upon this site while searching for help and advice on making my own Pokemon game! I am limited in my computer knowledge, although I learn easily and am very set on becoming more tech-savvy. I would like to learn to edit ROMs, script, basically learn everything I need to from the bottom up! If anyone could help me by giving me some links to some guides/tutorials I would greatly appreciate it!

With the kindest of regards,
    JackUpNorth

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heey, welcome to PC, JackUpNorth!

There's a sub-forum of the Emulation area here, called Documents and Tutorials. I'd definitely suggest taking a look around that section for some good how-to guides. (b ' ')b I wish I could be of more help, but I'm not actually into ROM hacking myself, so I'm honestly not too sure which tutorials give the best/easiest to understand information. D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Welcome. Please enjoy the forums. If you have a lot to offer for trade, post a store thread of all of your offers in the trade forum. Good to have you.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    *I'm kinda late*

Welcome to PC Jack! Have fun here and make sure to read the rules.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Welcome to Pokecommunity, Jack! Make sure to read the rules and FAQ's, and have fun here ^^

Back