• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"A Grass Menagerie" Episode Discussion

Years
    *waves back*

Eh, I don't know about that. After all, he never went very far from Eterna City in the games...but, then again, neither did Gardenia, yet......Perhaps we'll see our two "con artists" join forces at some point.

"New Item For Sale: 'Sphere-studded Magikarp Statues'!!"

XD

Considering how fan-service-y the previous episode was, it could actually happen. Grins. Besides, the Magikarp salesman needs a proper foil besides James.

I know he popped up on the B-Button episode, but I hope he returns soon -- it would help against these fillers. Heh.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    "The Glass Menagerie" is actually a play, Reyna. It's also, ironically enough, part of the reason why I've been gone for the past 3 weeks...but I'm back now!!!

Teeheehee I meant to say play but since I read it I say it as a book. Teeheehee Still it was always my fave.

OO! Teeheehee Oh my. You are still in HS! Coolies!! teeheehee

Yeppie. I am also hoping to see the Underground Man again. What is the chance that Team Rocket would find the Underground again. Teeheehee Pretty high if they try another hole trick again. Teeheehee

The Magicarp Man and The Underground Man together? Teeheehee

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Teeheehee I meant to say play but since I read it I say it as a book. Teeheehee Still it was always my fave.

OO! Teeheehee Oh my. You are still in HS! Coolies!! teeheehee

Yeppie. I am also hoping to see the Underground Man again. What is the chance that Team Rocket would find the Underground again. Teeheehee Pretty high if they try another hole trick again. Teeheehee

The Magicarp Man and The Underground Man together? Teeheehee

......Uhh......no, I'm not.................

It would certainly be interesting to see them together......oh, why not--let's throw Mr Sukizo in as well!

"Now take a look at this Magikarp. I dare you to find a Magikarp as beautiful as this one!"

"Remarkable!"

"No, no! Look at this beauty of a Sphere!"

"REMARKABLE!!"

Then a random Gyarados comes in and washes them all away. *is shot*

.........*cough* The possibilities are endless. Not even logic stands in the writers' way *glances at previous episode*!!

Years
    ......Uhh......no, I'm not.................

It would certainly be interesting to see them together......oh, why not--let's throw Mr Sukizo in as well!

"Now take a look at this Magikarp. I dare you to find a Magikarp as beautiful as this one!"

"Remarkable!"

"No, no! Look at this beauty of a Sphere!"

"REMARKABLE!!"

Then a random Gyarados comes in and washes them all away. *is shot*

.........*cough* The possibilities are endless. Not even logic stands in the writers' way *glances at previous episode*!!

Heck, let's throw in Cyrus. "Blahblah, I'm nuttier than an outhouse rat, blahblah, and, yeah, I'm the leader of Team Galactic." All in a deadpan, naturally.

Logic? This series don't need no stinkin' logic. Heh.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    as well as bounced Roserade's Weather Ball right back at! He owned that battle, which makes me sad in a way if Ash does in deal plan on trading his Aipom on a later episode. But when Aipom came into the battle it probarly throught it was a contest battle the way it was acting lol. We get a look see to the famous Eterna Underground, they cover the anime/game detail nicely in this episode. Poor Team Rocket, got used by the miner in the end lol.

im sorry to tell u this,but

Spoiler:

anyway, i found it kinda weird how like gardenia's pokes were ONLY strong when the sunny was out, when it was out it was like her pokes lost all of their powers.....and yeah ash's face after seeing solarbeam charge so quickly WAS priceless..

Years
    im sorry to tell u this,but

Spoiler:

anyway, i found it kinda weird how like gardenia's pokes were ONLY strong when the sunny was out, when it was out it was like her pokes lost all of their powers.....and yeah ash's face after seeing solarbeam charge so quickly WAS priceless..

Your spoiler doesn't really have much meaning at this point in the series. But duly noted. Besides, it's not like it can't be irreversible.

Well, the new Grass Pokemon are funny like that. Beats the days of his Gym battle with Norman, and how Ash's Pokemon got to show off their Abilities while the GL's didn't. One-sided, yes?

Back