• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Hearty Announcement in April 1st

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Okay, life is getting a bit busier at times, and at the time I'm writing this blog entry, I was having many works on video editing lately, which means I have less time in here than I thought it would be, posting the blog entry quite less often nowadays, and I was considering if I should go hiatus from PC at the moment. However, lately I find that I have only one work left for now, and hopefully I'll get it finished throughout a week and getting active again (hopefully for real this time).

So I will have an announcement. Remember when I told you guys before that I considered to make a crossover fanfiction with the gif of Gokai Galleon in it? (In case you don't know, it's the big red ship which floats in space). This fanfiction will be based upon Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, one of the most popular Super Sentai series due to being the 35th anniversary season, and I'll link it up with a certain planet, which has a certain type of ship as the means of transportation. I can assure you, as soon as I finished all my video editing work, I'll start working on the story soon and set sail.

Even though I'm not sure when the story will be out, considering that I never write a long fanfics before, and writing a continuous story will be a challenge for sure, but when this gets done, this will be a hearty discovery to our Gokai crew, and I hope you'll enjoy it! Anyway, I hope you all have a good day, and grazie, ci vediamo.

Back