• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A HEAT WAVE is about to strike.

Years
    Greetings all of pokecommunity. I've decided to waste part of my life on this community, and expect to have a good time. Don't worry as I do follow the rules, and know what the price is if I didn't. Some of you may know me from mt moon.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Hey, Welcome to PC.

And i really wish a Heat Wave would strike.
    I'm absolutely bloody freezing.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself here, and I look forward to seeing you around.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Ah don't say that! I'm sure you won't be wasting your life here! You will be making your life better if anything! Oh and feel free to strike here as it is really cold! Well anyway im sure you will have a good time here and meet alot of intresting people and maybe make some good freinds! Well i hope to see you around!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Welcome to the PC! Yes, give me heat wave, I am coooold! rofl Anyways, have a fun time here and I hope you enjoy yourself. ;)

Years
    I'm afraid i can't help you guys with that kind of heat, because its freezing where i am. I'll do my best though.

Thanks for the welcomes and I hope to see you guys and gals around the place. You'll most likely see me in the older genrations areas and other chats.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Ah, but once you see how awesome PC is, then you won't be considering it a waste, Heat Wave....Trust me! XD

So welcome, and I do hope you enjoy yourself at our community. Make friends, post a bunch, and have a great time! ^___^

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Nope, don't know you but... now I do! xD Welcome to PC and all that jazz, yeah, you will enjoy it until you have posted everywhere you want to post, then... waiting, I usually just have 2 or 3 tabs open, 2 of them are forums and the 3rd one is youtube! I like to listen to music while browsing!! Anyway, enjoy your stay! (which you will xD)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    Welcome to PC, and no i don't wanna heat wave. I live in Aus.
    Enjoy your time here and see you round.

Years
    The Proud Muslim: Sorry I can't type out your name. Thanks. Also, I wish I was there. its been belo 20 degrees F where I at.

Zentek: I also like to listen to music while browsing. I'm also so use to try to find somewhere to post so i shall.

Evilshan:Thanks. I' imagine it would be hot there, and I'll see ya around.

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC! You do seem like someone who would follow the rules so that's good for you! *Finally someone who reads the rules!* Well anyway see you around!

Back