• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A HUGE HG/SS QUESTION

jackowacko876

Pokemon Expert
Years
  • I'm with Dunsparce. Don't forget the Emerald insertion, though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pineco
    Fortress (by Evolution)
    Gligar
    Gliscor (by Evolution)
    Teddiursa
    Ursaring

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: He, he. Didn't see that last part of your post. Forget the Emerald part. I'm totally w/ Dunsparce. They've found ways to incorporate the Birds and Golems in Platinum; they'll probably do some more for HG/SS. Like maybe...Groundon/Kyogre/Rayquaza in-game after the National Dex, and a Latias/Latios event.

Andcetera

Jigglypuff~<333
    Years
  • I would assume they would stick a Pal park in there, why wouldnt they when they had D/P/Plt have it?
    They STILL want there older GBA games to be sold, and the games go up to higher prices BECAUSE of the Palpark.
    Then again the DSi has no gameslot, so i dunno,unless people go buy the original or the lite just for it kdfkdflsdkfk
    We will just have to wait and see~

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I don't think they would. But if more people buy it than they did with D/P/Pt then maybe it wll becom one in a Wi-fi event or something=/ I dunno.
    I'm hoping there will be.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Pal Park can go anywhere from the Sevii Island to a certain place in Kanto. There's tons of areas to place it, but the only thing is will they add it?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well if they have it again I wouldn't really mind. I never used it before so if they decide not to add it, then that would be okay.

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
  • I heard that SoulSilver and HeartGold are compatible with D/P/Pl, so there would be no need for Pal Park. You just trade all the pokemon from D/P/Pl to SS/HG.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Having it compatiable doesn't necessarily mean they would take away the Pal Park, even thought it can go both ways of having it or not.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Even if it did comeback, it wouldn't have any use

Since, like already mentioned, with Pal Park in D/P/Pt, I'm sure we have little to no pkmn in our GBA games b/c we already sent them to Sinnoh, so why would we need it ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I heard that SoulSilver and HeartGold are compatible with D/P/Pl, so there would be no need for Pal Park. You just trade all the pokemon from D/P/Pl to SS/HG.

This is what I think. But then again some people may not have two DS(es?). Or a computer to find people to trade with. I think it would be nice for people who need it.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Pal Park will be useful for those who don't have DPPt. Unless they want this game to make more people go out and buy them along with the DSi at some near time.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I would rather see the time machine in this remake rather than Pal Park. Pal Park seems like a D/P/P thing anyway.
    ^ Agreed.

I doubt they'd make the Pal Park in a GS remake, and if they try thinking about it, I hope they don't implement it into the game, because it will completely throw off everything, in my opinion.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It wouldn't really throw anything off, because it would be coming after the Elite. Plus, it is just like trading between games to get Pokémon you want after. The possibility that it might not show up is because of the DSi and how Nintendo would want to raise the sale on it along with the remakes.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    Pal Park will be useful for those who don't have DPPt. Unless they want this game to make more people go out and buy them along with the DSi at some near time.

A revamped Time Machine would be cooler. You could bring over pre Gen 4 Pokemon to your game and then bring them back as long as they do not have any Gen 4 moves. But for the DSI ,the Time Machine could be used to bring Gen 4 Pokemon to your game after you beat the Elite Four. I do hope that Gamefreak decides to bring back the skateboard feature that wasn't used in the Original GS games.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    A revamped Time Machine would be cooler. You could bring over pre Gen 4 Pokemon to your game and then bring them back as long as they do not have any Gen 4 moves. But for the DSI ,the Time Machine could be used to bring Gen 4 Pokemon to your game after you beat the Elite Four. I do hope that Gamefreak decides to bring back the skateboard feature that wasn't used in the Original GS games.

Skateboard was proven to be false information, sorry. :(

Also, the time machine is cool, but as someone before stated in another thread, there is not reason much for the time machine because the 4th Gen is supposed to be at present time with Johto. If that is so, then either they can add in somethine new to replace it, or simply put in the Pal Park.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Probably, there'll be a time machine or something like that in place of Pal Park. Or the other way around. But I think they made Hg/Ss because of the DSi. With the DSi's lack of the GBA slot, importing Pokemon from Fr/Lg and R/S/E will be impossible. Hg/Ss may be able to make up for this. And maybe you'll be able to find more Gen3 Pokemon in Hg/Ss. With the GTS, you'll be able to get almost any Pokemon, and events are easier to access with WiFi. So, there's no need for the Time Machine or Pal Park.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It isn't dumb, I would think. Though it isn't entirely needed either.

Back