• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey Of Two Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ((Hey dragon master...who you calling old?!?! neither Elm or my char are a day over 30...Char Discription: 6'2, slim, light brown hair, his lab coat seems to have a tint of blue to it...but not too obvious, wearing a hawian shirt and jeans, tennis shoes and some black shades))

"When what??" he picks up his pack and makes his way to the next city...

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
    OOC: Im sorry if this offends anyone, but I want nothing more to do with this role play. It may seem selfish on my part, but the use of non proper grammer gets to me, no matter what the reason. Sorry...

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Sorry to see ya go TW...and when did hawaii pop up in pokeworld?...oh well...My part is done as Elm for now, I may be back later...PM me if Elm is needed for anything else. Or as not to have the trouble you ladies can always do it.)))

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Alana said:
    OOC: Paige the last Pokemon is a Lunatone, and April Im trying to talk to William about you Pokemon. I'll have it settled soon. OK everyone, we're getting confused so I'm gannoa make a list of Gym leaders, profs., ect.
    OOC! XD XD XD!!!!!!
    Paige stared at the cintaquil but then it was a lunatone! so she ran and found the others and showed them the pokemon!

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Elm has gone back into the Lab. Alana, April, Rain are all outside still when Paige comes out with a pokemon that keeps changing on her....first a cyndiquill, than a Lunatone, and now a Marril..might as just say its a ditto..lol)))

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Ok because we spent so much time at the lab, we'll just say we already arrived at the first town.

Alana looked around. "Alright what the name of this town again?"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Well forget that lets find the gym." She looked around and spotted someone walking out of a building. "exuse me could you tell us where the gym is?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back