• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey Of Two Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    OOC: Not to be a nag or anything, but try to at least post one full line, that way there wont be any spam

"Where's that smoke coming from!?" April sheilded her face with her hand, coughing into the other. After the smoke cleared, a figure came into view.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Once the Smoke cleared,Vincent introduced himself.
    "I am Vincent,The Team Dragon Leader I'm not that weak but I can pack a punch! Now....Hand over your pokemon by kindness or i'll do it by force...with a battle. If you Decline you ain't getting past me." The evil Leader said.
    He threw out 2 pokeballs.
    Dratini and Sawblu came out of them both lv5.
    "If you lose your pokemon are mine. Win and I shall let you in the gym door." He said as he blocked the door.
    Battle 1: Trainers Alana,April Vs. Dragon Leader Vincent.
    OOC: Was that good?

The Vince Knight

Years
    "Did that girl just call me mental?!?" Said Vincent really angry.
    He ran to Solar picked her up put her in a cage,locked it real tight and ran off to Alana and April.
    "There also if you win you get miss mental back out. There thats the rules,Now lets fight! Send out your pokemon out battle!" The evil leader said with pleasure.

Years
    i saw smoke in the direction of the gym and told charizard to follow. then i saw him. vincent. and i saw that he is trying to start a battle.

i yelled "vincent. you are under arrest by order of the internatal g-man force. mike adone will take you in. but i will wait until the end of this battle to bring you in."

then saw a girl in a cage. thinking knigth in shine armor to the resuce. i ran to the cage and told her "to clam down and stop picking the lock." then i told charizard "use dragon claw on the lock. i saw the look he gave me thinking that i was on one of those love craze again but i don't care i saving a person. he broke the lock and i help the girl out. "now let watch a good battle now"

The Vince Knight

Years
    "...Return,Dratini and Swablu." Vincent said as he returned them to his pokeballs.
    "You'll never get me. I'll just get away..." He said as he thrown a smoke bomb on the ground and escaped in the Flying dragonite(Metal Plane).

Qemboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    well lets start the battle then 1313666 so go Squirtle ill be starting off with you K Squirtle

Years
    "Climate! Don't let him get away!" P.Rain threw a pokeball and released a castform which changed with the days brightness"Weatherball!!" castfrom charged and the plane was hit with extrodanary heat..."Now use Hail!" the day got cold quick clouds formed over head and hail started to fall. "now crank it up a notch!" soon the hail got bigger and started pelting the plane as the metal started to give way under the quick change of temperature and being hit by the hailstorm...

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    "Well either we wait for the plane to come down or leave it to the police officer, were wasting our time", April headed for the door to the gym, but paused, feeling like someone would stop her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back