• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey Of Two Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    In the Metal Dragonite plane....
    "Stupid G-MAN'S! THEY ALWAYS RUIN MY PLANS!!! Ah,He's trying to blow this ship into pieces. We will see Mike... We will see....." Vincent said as he deployed 10 Aircrafts and 2 missles at the charizard and an extra smoke bomb.
    He presses lots of buttons and the ship starts to collapse.
    "NOOOO!!!! This can't be the end.... NOOOOO!!!!" Vincent said as the ship started to fall into the sea and create a massive explosion.
    *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
    He sent out his mini Flygon-2000 craft just in time before The giant piece of...
    "It's what we call a piece of strap metal." He said.
    He faced Mike.
    "The fight to the end.... Mike." He said as he sent out a pokeball.
    This pokemon was not to be seen. It was a old pokemon but no one could see what it was without doing a real battle.
    "H-Y-P-E-R B-E-A-M." Vincent said as the pokemon did a ferocious blast at charizard sending it all the way back to the first city.
    "Never mess with me again." Said Vincent as he went to his secret lab.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    "Okay......Well now that thats over with lets go", April opened the door. The room was massivly huge with the regular lines on the floor. Bleachers leanded over the battle feild wich was usual pavement(you have different types right?).

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((dude this is crazy, reminds me of bad anime movies...)))

The pokenav sets a sound, it was Elm sending a quick message.

" Good luck girls, I hope your pokemon are doing fine. Remember, dont forget to report back any findings of their growth. That is all....." beep. The transmission ended.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    "Just in time.... Dumb gym leader." Thought Vincent.
    "The battle will start when trainers are ready!" Said Vincent.
    "The Gym Leader,Solar vs. the challenger,Alana(I think) From New Bark Town. It will be a 1 vs. 1! The trainer or gym leader cannon switch pokemon in battle or they will be disqualified! CHOOSE YOUR POKEMON!" Said vincent pretending to act as a referee's voice.

Years
    P. Rain not wanting to risk anythingbeing missed in his research or haveing something go wrong...he skips his tour of the town and follows them into the gym and takes a seat behind Alana on the field near the bleachers...

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Alright lets see I'll start with Chikorita." Chikorita jumps off her shoulder and stands in front of her ready to battle.

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Oh and please call me anything but Alan. Thats my brothers name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back