• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey Of Two Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: :P I guess my little Chikorita's just special.

"Chikorita Agility then use Body Slam!" Sees Paige tackle he Refery. *sweat bead*

Years
    ((OOC: My parants put a program to prevent me from useing the internet because i was up all nite and day useing it...so i appologize if i don't respond as much))

P.Rain stands up..."Wait a minute...whats all this about??" P.Rain pulls out his pokenav and calls Officer Jennie...

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Vincent fell down and Layed on the floor.
    "...This annoying little brat. I know that Mike is coming,and while that happens a girl sits on me..." Said Vincent in his mind.
    "I can't be a good Refferee after all.... I don't talk All I do is watch 2 people,while this girl is sitting on me." Said Vincent in his mind.
    "GET OFF ME GOODNESS SAKE!" Said Vincent to Paige trying to shake her off.
    Vincent was so angry he ran around the gym like an idiot.

The Vince Knight

Years
    "WHAT DA?!?! It's a Dragonite....Hehe... You can't beat me!" He said as he thrown out a pokemon which was a Kingdra Lv65.
    "Blizzard! Show that dragon no mercy!" Vincent ordered as he ran to the Mini Flygon Aircraft 2000.

Alana

Years
    "Hey stop. Chikorita use Vine Whip to trip him! Then use Vine Whip to tie up Psyduck."

The Vince Knight

Years
    "Chikorita VS. Kingdra? You got to be kidding little girl! HAHAH HUH? AHHH!" He said as he tripped over the vine whip.
    "Kingdra,Ice beam that Chikorita!" Ordered Vincent.
    Kingdra Charged up for it and blasted the Ice beam Directly at Chikorita.

Alana

Years
    "Chikorita get out of the way!" Alana dives for her Pokemon and they both tumble out of the way just in time avoiding the ice beam. "Now your asking for trouble. Go Castform!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back