• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey Through the Dark Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
  • My mind was reeling. All this information had been pushed into my head and now it felt like it was going to explode. Palkia, Slade, destiny, world, save. The words whirled around in my head as we headed back to Canalave, back home.
    2 days later:
    I woke up and headed for the shower. After waking up I hurried back into my room to get changed. I flicked on the TV and watched the morning news as I got changed. Suddenly three words burned into my mind "Save the World" and the whole house shook. Gible and I sheltered in the door frame and when it stopped, rushed downstairs to see if everyone was alright. My parents were both downstairs unharmed and we continued the morning routine. I had my bag packed when a news bulletin appeared on the TV. "In breaking news, an 8.6 earthquake has struck Sinnoh. What is even more disturbing is that a massive black hole looking anomaly has opened up in the ocean linking Sinnoh to other regions," the TV reporter announced, "As you can see now from our bird cams it seems that people are jumping into this hole, with no knowing where it may go…" I grabbed by bag, strung it over my shoulder and ran out the door. People were running around outside, struggling to get supplies from shops. I went around the back and begun saddling up my father's Pidgeot. I was about to hop on when I felt Gibles presence ease into my mind, and he spoke in quick English, "Palkia…fly…together…Palkia…wings…" was all that I made out. "I hope your right" I exclaimed and picked him up and brought him to my chest. I saw the milky white aura around Gible begin to engulf me and watched as it moved to my back and formed into wings of Palkia. The wings took us into the air and we relaxed, along for the ride. I looked down at all the people on the ground, their aura's switching from the orange of panic to the brown of worry to a scared purple. I had always thought it was normal, that everybody could see each other's aura but when I told my mum she was shocked. She said that I had synthestesia, somehow all my sense could be combined together. We got to the hole and I had to look away, it was the most aweful, darkest aura I had ever seen and it hurt to look directly at it. I looked across and saw someone else being trapped in a bubble and pulled towards the hole, "Go figure we wouldn't be the only ones" I murmured to Gible as a bubble came for us. I watched as the other guys aura fell into the hole. The bubble enveloped us, dragging us into the centre of the hole and there my vision was flooded with a huge aura of pure whiteness. The aura of Arceus, the god of the universe who spoke: "Young trainers, my allies have chosen you to hold their power and to aid me. I look at each one of you and see that they made the right decisions. However, I am sorry to say that you will be going on a different journey than you had expected. There is a great darkness trying to escape from its cage. I have asked you to come and help me seal that darkness once again. If you hadn't noticed on your way up into the clouds, there was a hole in the ocean. That hole is the cage that I spoke of earlier. It seems that the darkness has recruited young trainers of his own to free him. I am asking you young trainers to go into the darkness and stop the other trainers from opening the cage. I know it is a lot to as for, but right now you may be the only hope to stop...." I looked over to where the disturbance was and saw the boy who Arceus had turned to, before I had noted that his aura had changed nature, "weird" I commented to Gible. Whilst Arceus acknowledged this boy I reached down my side and into my bag where I found my iPod. I flicked it onto shuffle and began listening. I laughed as the song, "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse played in my ears and I watched as the kids bubble descended into the hole. I saw two more bubbles float down into the hole until their auras too vanished. "Oh great Arceus, drop me when you're ready" I said to the awesome being. He now turned to me, "your sarcasm has been duly noted Aura Reader, now go forth and follow your allies, the adventure lies below." As we dropped I felt Palkia's presence touch my head lightly, "find the one with the power of my Time Brother, they will be the best to follow." My iPod switched to "Meaning of Life " by The Offspring, "could this be the meaning to my life?" I thought.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Unseen Trap

OOC: I am allowing everyone to have three Legendary Soul Pokemon, so choose a Legendary not being used and add it to your party, but make sure they are added during a reasonable post.

Once Kai and Aipom land inside the dark hole, they notice the world inside is similar to, Sinnoh. "Wait a minute, are you telling me this world is a dark reflection of our world? That would mean everything from Sinnoh is in this world too. That explains why my house is in that corner. We are in a dark reflection of Twinleaf Town. I wouldn't be wrong in my assumption that everyone is in their dark reflection of their hometown once they enter this hole. This doesn't sit right with me. Not only that, Kraos hasn't tried to take control. He must be waiting for something to happen." Kai thought as he looked around the town. Just then he began to notice that his arm was burning. "What's this sensation in my right arm? I feel like I'm burning, but I'm not on fire." Kai looks at Aipom, who is also feeling the same way. "You're feeling the burning sensation in your body too. It must be this world we are in." As Kai says that a girl appears in front of him.

The girl has long dark hair, her face is covered by a mask, and her body is covered by a cloak. The only way that Kai could tell she was a girl was from her smell. She had put on a perfume that many girls he knew loved to wear. The girl begins to walk towards him. "It seems that you are starting to feel the power of the Legendary Pokemon inside your body. Its power is telling you that I am a dangerous person with an aura similar to the dark hole's aura. That's because I am my master's newest servant. I am part of an elite group of ten that have come to this world under 'his' orders." the girl says as she walks closer.

Kai begins to move back along with Aipom. "Who is this 'him' you speak of? Is he your master?" Kai asks.

"Why yes 'he' is and I'm proud of it. He summoned me and my comrades with his powers. We followed his voice and came into this world, where he bestowed upon us even more power. He gave us a power that even the other Legendary Pokemon don't know about. The 'ultimate' power is now ours." the girl reveals her arm, it is covered in strange dark markings. "However there is more power that we can obtain. Our master was only able to give us this power at a cost of him losing his own power to fight. So we shall fight in his place. Because once we give master what he desires he will return the favor."

"What are you talking about? What does he desire?"

"He desires, freedom, of course. However, he doesn't have the power to escape his prison. That's why he summoned us here and gave us his power. We shall bring him the keys to unlocking his prison."

"What keys are you talking about?" Aipom jumps onto Kai's shoulder as they move further away from the girl.

"The power of the Legendary Pokemon are the keys, my dear Kai." The girl grabs a Pokeball from underneath her cloak. "The Legendary Pokemon's energies are the keys to unlocking his prison. Once we defeat you in battle and retrieve those energies, he will be free to roam the real world. Then with us by his side, he will destroy it in an instant. We will make a new world of darkness and reign supreme."

"Wait a minute, are you telling me that this was a trap? That monster never had the power to escape, just enough to open this world. He lured you guys here with his power and then made that other large Pokemon panic. He made him think that you guys would help him escape, but in fact, you guys couldn't do anything at all. He made that large Pokemon bring him what he needed to escape, the souls of the Legendary Pokemon. This monster trapped that other large Pokemon with just this. In other words, the reason why this monster will escape will because of that large Pokemon's mistake of sending the souls of the Legendary Pokemon here. This was a trap from the beginning!" Kai and Aipom look on as the girl laughs at his truth.

"You're right, master never had enough power to keep expanding that hole. If that other Pokemon would have waited a few days the hole would have stopped growing. Master gave us all his remaining power. The only thing he can do now is keep the hole open. That large Pokemon fell into his trap just like master said he would. Now all we have to do is beat at least eight of you Legendary Soul Pokemon and the master will be free." the girl laughs as Kai drops to his knees.

"To make it worst, it's already too late to escape and warn the others. We are just animals being hunted by predators. The only problem is, if we get caught, then we set up so others will get caught too." Kai gets off his knees. "I guess I will have to do the only thing I can do, I have to win and not lose Dialga's Legendary Soul." Kai takes Aipom and prepares to run away. However, from the sky comes a Water Pulse that attacks the girl. The girl and Kai look for the attacker. Then from the sky comes the attacker, a Buizel.

"I have the soul of Kyorge with me and with that I came without a trainer to stop you!" Kyo-Buizel prepares to attack.

"Two souls, already? Must be my lucky day to impress the master. Magmortar, destroy them!" the girl releases the Pokeball she was holding.

The Magmortar stands tall in front of Kyo-Buizel, Kai, and Aipom. The Buizel's body begins to glow with marks similar to Kyorge.

"I can feel his soul and it's ready to battle." Kyo-Buizel says as he prepares to attack.

Aipom also begins to glow with marks on his body similar to Dialga. "Don't tell me you wanna fight too?"

"I must battle so that the monster can not destroy this world." says Aipom as he stands beside Buizel.

When Aipom jumps down, Kai's right arm glows with the mark of Dialga. "We can't fight this battle and win." Kai says as the Pokemon prepare to battle.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Can I have Arceus then since it's a big part of the story? If I can't have it I'll take Cresselia then. She's beautiful. Sorry it's taking me a long time to post. I'm taking this much time cause I like my posts to be really good. Plus, I'm trying to catch a Shiny Growlithe. *Looks* Oh you said we can have two others, not one other. So, can I have Cresselia and Arceus? I post really good. So I think my character should be the one to get the storyline legendary.

Edit: Guess I can't do Arceus then. I'll take Cresselia and Mew then.

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • (OOC: I call deoxys as absol and Raikou. now I have to incorperate them in... but how.. and Charzeon, You're supposed to land in your hometown. So, you should land in Canalave with me.)

Brendan felt the Bubble pop as he hovered closer to the ground. He fell to the ground and landed flat on his face, pain jetting through his whole body. Next to him he heard riolu land next to him on the pads of his feet. Brendan stood up rubbing his face. "Oooowww. You okay Riolu?" Expecting the usual Riiii, Brendan was suprised when he heard "Of course Brendan, I'm always fine."

Brendan turned Shocked towards the Small blue dog. "Did you just say that?" Riolu's eyes narrowed and he said "Of course Brendan, Who did you think said it, a shadow?" Brendan just stared. "But how.. hmm it must be the world we're in. I'm guessing that every creature, human or pokemon speaks the same language here." Riolu sighed. "Well duh professor obvious." Brendan was about to reply when he felt a tingling sensation on his arm, almost as if a really strong wind was blowing on it.

"What the-?" Brendan said. Riolu spun in the direction the supposed 'Wind' was coming from. Brendan turned in that direction and gasped. There was a man wearing a mask and cape, and he was staring right at Brendan and Riolu. "Well, Well, Well. Look what we have here. It's a soul Legendary already." Brendan just stared at the man. "What? Listen, I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm going to guess that you work for the force that we're supposed to stop." Brendan slapped his arm when he said this, trying to get the 'wind' to go away. The man smiled. "That power you feel on your arm will tell you when someone with master's blessing comes near. To bad you won't have a chance to use it again." Brendan gritteed his teeth and lookede at Riolu expectantly. Riolu stared right back at him. "You're my trainer! You tell me what to do.
    i have no ideas anyway."

"Stop." A majestic voice filled with power echoed throughout the shadow city. There was a slightly female tint to The voice, and everyone looked toward's the voice. It was an absol, with Deoxys' color pattern. The Absol hopped from rooftop to rooftop until it was right next to Brendan. "I am Absol With the powers of Deoxys. Your master does not deserve to exist villain!" The Absol landed next to Brendan with amazing grace and dignity. The man laughed. "looks like I get two Souls today. Go Electivire!" The man threw out his pokeball, and the large two tailed electric pokemon came out. It sounded to Brendan as if it were chuckling slightly.

Brendan pulled himself into a battling position and looked at Riolu. The small blue dog's eyes were glowing a silverish blue, and an aura of the same color surrounded him. The Absol smirked to itself and muttered "Speed forme" The absol glowed in a white light and its body changed slightly. It grew thinner and longer, and began to look like a pokemon built solely for speed. Brendan focused on the battle ahead of him, and he felt a light breeze blow over his whole body. He looked around him and noticed he now had an aura around him. Brendan guessed that his eyes were glowing too. With an airy overtone in his voice, Brendan said, "Let's go!"

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    After Shaymin had given powers to Pikachu, it flew off. Kairi stood there confused not knowing what to do now,"Well, guess we better get going Pikachu," she told her. Pikachu nodded her head and got up onto Kairi's shoulder as they walked away, just starting there journey. Kairi was excited about getting her first Ribbon and Badge as well. She couldn't wait! That was if she earned them. She'd have to train hard. And get Pikachu over her shyness otherwise she'd never win a Ribbon.

Her mother had thought it a mistake for Kairi to go for both Badges and Ribbons. But she had made her mother aware that she was just collecting Badges and Ribbons. Right now she really had no plans at all about entering the Pokemon League or the Grand Festival. She just thought this would make her a much better Breeder is all. As a Breeder is what Kairi was going for after all.

All this was on Kairi's mind as she walked though Route 201, not relizing Pikachu had some new moves now, and was now not just an electric type but also had trades of flying and grass abilities as well. And as such had learnt a new move, Defense Curl. Just then a Shiny Growlithe came around the corner from a bush,"Wow! What a rare Pokemon!" Kairi says, hearts in her eyes. She just had to catch this Shiny Growlithe.

"Pikachu go get it!" Kairi cheered. "Chuuu!" Pikachu said hidding in her bag,"Come on Pikachu! You can do it! I know you can!" Kairi cheered. And just like that, Pikachu got into action. She felt strong from Kairi's words, like she could do anything.

Shiny Growlithe saw the oncoming attack before Kairi could even order an attack and ran at Pikachu using it's Bite attack. It hit Pikachu sending her flying,"Pikachu are you ok?" Kairi asked. Pikachu got back up,"Pika!" She repiled, still able to battle. "Ok, show Growlithe your Thundershock Pikachu!" Kairi cheered. Pikachu sent Thundershock the shiny Growlithe's way. The shiny Growlithe just sent out a Ember attack to block the Thundershock.

The shiny Growlithe then sent out another Ember attack. Kairi shut her eyes as she saw the attack coming. But she didn't hear a noise of pain from Pikachu. She looked and saw Pikachu glowing. She checked her Pokedex,"What! How did you learn Defense Curl? That's not one of your moves," Kairi said looking confused.

"Pika?" Pikachu said turning her head sideways looking just as confused as Kairi. She didn't know how she had learnt the move. All Pikachu knew was that she knew the move. But Kairi decided just to go with the flow and ask questions later,"Use then, use Defense Curl Pikachu!" Kairi called out. Pikachu used Defense Curl again, just as the shiny Growlithe used another Ember attack, which hit doing less damage then last turn.

The shiny Growlithe wasn't looking too happy about this either. It thought that for sure it was winning. "Grow!" It said running at Pikachu using it's Bite attack again. Pikachu tried to dodge out of the way. She almost did dodge expect that the shiny Growlithe ended up bitting her on her tail, which caused Pikachu to release a Thundershock out of anger.

"Grow!" Shiny Growlithe screamed painfully. It then used Bite attack on Pikachu again. Both Pokemon then backed away from each other. Yes, the shiny Growlithe could of used it's Roar attack a long time ago to scar Pikachu away, but it was a fighter and never ran away from any battle. That of course would cost it greatly.

"Pikachu, attack it with your Growl attack!" Kairi ordered. Pikachu nodded, grinning her teeth and growling angerly at the shiny Growlithe, lowering it's attack power by one point. The shiny Growlithe then used Ember again, which Pikachu managed to dodge this time.

"Now! Use Defense Curl again!" Kairi ordered. Pikachu glowed with a bright light as she raised her defense points even higher. The shiny Growlithe used Ember again. But this time, Pikachu's defense was so high that she barely even noticed the little Ember attack as it hit her.

Now the shiny Growlithe was mad. But it was also starting to get pretty weaken from all the times that damn rat had shocked it. But just then while Kairi was enjoying herself trying to catch this Pokemon a flot of Spearows showed up,"Oh crap," she said as she picked up Pikachu,"Well, what are you waiting for Growlithe? Run!" She told it.

Kairi then started running holding Pikachu, with a wild shiny Growlithe at her feet. The Spearows chessed her, wanting to make a meal out of Pikachu,"Grow!" Shiny Growlithe screamed as they were gaining on it. After all it was still weaken from it's battle with Pikachu.

Shiny Growlithe fell to the ground panding painfully. The Spearows begin pecking at it,"Growlithe!" Kairi called. Looked as if she had no choice. Quickly she put Pikachu into her PokeBall and put her up. Kairi then dashed over pushing her way through all the Spearows who started pecking at her as she picked up the shiny Growlithe then continued running.

The shiny Growlithe looked up at her and binked wondering why she was going though so much trouble to help a wild Pokemon that she hadn't even caught yet. Also Shiny Growlithe was weak enough to catch now, so it didn't get why Kairi didn't take this chance to catch it,"Don't worry Growlithe. I'll protect you," Kairi said grinning at the puppy type in her arms as she ran.

The Shiny Growlithe nodded,"Grow!" But just when Kairi had thought she'd gotten away she came to a dead end,"Oh no! Were in trouble," Kairi sighed. She looked up. The Spearows were closing in on her. She sit down on the ground leaning over holding the shiny Growlithe as tight as she could.

The Spearows flew down at Kairi and begin pecking at her body trying to get to the shiny Growlithe. Kairi started crying painfully as she got pecked. Shiny Growlithe felt like it was going to start crying from seeing how much pain Kairi was in,"Don't worry, Growlithe I won't let those Spearow hurt you," she said though painful grins.

But just when all seemed lost and Kairi thought she couldn't take it anymore, there was a bright light in the sky, as something that looked like a white cat with a long thin tail appeared,"Mew!" She said using her Psychic powers to drive the Spearows away. They turned and flew off.

Kairi then looked up at Mew,"Your Mew aren't you? What are you doing here?" Kairi asked. <Shaymin asked me to come and help you. That there Growlithe if it decides to join you I can give it some of my powers,> Mew said using her psychic powers to talk to Kairi. Kairi told the Shiny Growlithe everything that Shaymin had told her,"So, would you like to come with me Growlithe?" She asked the shiny Growlithe. The Shiny Growlithe sit there thinking about it. Well, Kairi had risked her life to save it after all. But what would the Shiny Growlithe decide? Would it go with Kairi, and gain Mew's powers?

After thinking about it, the shiny Growlithe agreed as he jumped into Kairi's arms licking her on the face,"Hehe! That tickles Growlithe," Kairi giggled. Mew then nodded giving Growlithe her powers,<There! It is done. Your Growlithe is now a Fire/Psychic type. I'll see you later,> Mew said as she flew away like Shaymin had done before her. Kairi put Growlithe in a PokeBall and continued on.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • (OOC: In that case, do you mind if I can reserve Zapidos and Mewtwo with a Jolteon and Gardevoir respectively.)

Maria winced slightly as, in a flash of dark light, she suddenly found herself on a cloud. Growler grunted as he also found himself on the cloud. Then the very large, Legendary Pokemon appeared before them and Maria couldn't help but to stand a bit straighter. The Pokemon explained the situation to the girl and her Growlith, making Maria move back and forth nervously. Darkrai did say that they would have to fight a powerful being that was more dark then even himself, but she didn't really know what she was getting herself into.

Suddenly, both Maria and Growler where floated off of the cloud and into the dark hole. The girl couldn't help but to close her eyes as they went down. She only opened them again when she found her feet on the ground once more. Maria gasped as she looked around her. They seemed to still be in Sinnoh, but everything was dark! It was like it was eternal night time.

Growler let out a low growl, drawing his trainer's attention to him. She then looked to what he was growling at. It seemed to be a man in a cloak and a mask. The man seemed to be controlling the wind and was challenging a boy with a Rilou and an Absol. Maria looked back at her discolored Growlith and nodded.

"Hey, don't start this thing with out us!" Maria shouted as she and Growler ran over to the boy and the man, standing by the boy. "Don't you dare think that we, who have the soul of Darkrai, are going to let you have all the fun."

She smiled at the boy before saying to Growler, "Okay, lets get ready for this."

KingKaos

Years
  • Another Battler, Kraos' Decision

"This battle shall carve my name in history with my master. Once he sees that I have collected two souls out of eight, he will praise me forever. The only thing that could make this better is if there were another Pokemon. A girl can dream though, so Magmortar, use Flamethrower!" the girl shouts.

As the girl's attack comes towards Aipom and Buizel, another Flame Wheel blocks the attack. "Don't tell me her wish just came true!" Kai shouts as the Flame Wheel reveals to be an attack from a Chimchar with Groudon symbols. "Kyorge, why did you leave me? I told you that I would follow you into battle, but you just ran off. Now I see you have gotten yourself into a predicament. No matter, I will handle this Pokemon while you escape with the others. As a fire type, his attacks won't affect me as much as they would you guys." Chimchar also prepares to battle.

Kai looking at the situation, grabs Aipom by the ear and whispers something to him. "I know you want to battle, but here is the plan I came up with for this battle. I want you to follow my commands without hesitation. We are going to use our contest moves, nothing else." Kai says as he lets go of Aipom's ear. Aipom returns to the battle field with Buizel and Chimchar.

Magmortar laughs as he releases another Flamethrower attack from his left cannon and a Rock Tomb attack from his right cannon. Buizel counters Flamethrower with Water Gun as Chimchar counters Rock Tomb with his Flamethrower. The attacks collide and destroy each other. Magmortar laughs again as he releases a double cannon Flamethrower attack. The attack is faster and so Buizel and Chimchar are caught off guard. Chimchar blocks the attack, as Buizel barely gets out of the way. Aipom sees the others in trouble and jumps high into the air. "Aipom, spin and use Swift." Aipom spins as Kai commands and Swift surrounds Aipom, Buizel, and Chimchar.

"Contest Appeal Move One, Swift Shield. This move protects the user from special attacks and can also be used to combined other attacks with the power of Swift. Let me show you some contest appeal, Chimchar Flamethrower and Buizel Water Pulse!"

Buizel and Chimchar follow Kai's orders. Once their attacks are launched at Magmortar, they are combined with Aipom's Swift stars and do extra damage to Magmortar. While the attacks are strong, they are not enough to push Magmortar off his feet. Instead the Pokemon chuckles as his cannon starts to charge.

Buizel does not see the charging cannon and use his Aqua Jet. "Chimchar, knock Buizel out of the sky!" Kai shouts. Chimchar looks uneasy, but then does as Kai commands. Buizel's attack is stopped by Chimchar.

"What was that all about? You aren't my trainer, you can't order me around!" Buizel shouts at Kai, who has just changed clothes.

Aipom looks at his trainer and realizes that Kai has switched places Kraos. Aipom begins to feel that this battle is going to end in the next few moves.

"Aipom come to my shoulder and prepare for our next and final assault!" Kraos yells to his Pokemon. Aipom rushes over and listens to Kraos' plan.

Aipom jumps down from his shoulder and walks over to Chimchar and Buizel. He smiles at them as he delivers two Foci Punches to their stomachs. This knocks them out, while Kraos grabs them, Aipom jumps back on his shoulder, and then he grabs something from his pocket. "While I am not one to run away from a battle, after seeing the stakes, I know this is a losing effort. For now I will retreat, but don't claim this battle as a victory, claim it as a draw." Kraos says as he throws a smoke ball on the ground and disappears.

The girl does not pursue them, she simply recalls Magmortar back into his Pokeball. "That boy, knew that we were about to use power he has never seen before. It seems that getting his legendary souls won't be as easy I like, but no matter, once I find my prey, I squash it." the girl walks away disappearing into the darkness.

Meanwhile, in his home, Kraos starts explaining his actions to Chimchar and Buizel. He tells them about the trap that had been set by the monster that lives in this world and also their roles in his trap. "Since neither of you have a trainer to guide you in battle, it's a lost cause. If you only battle with your instinct then you will be unable to avoid serious problems in battle. For example, you Buizel, did a very foolish thing. Magmortar, has the ability Flame Body, which means on contact the opponent can become burned. If you had connected with that Aqua Jet, you would have been burned, which in the long run, could have brought your defeat. You don't know what type of abilities that girl could have had, but didn't use on us just yet. I can't fight a battle, that has only me being defeated in the end. Right now, we need to focus on figuring out what the souls of the Legendary Pokemon can do for us. They may give us more than just extra power, they may give us something else. When we figure out how to use that, then we can fight those guys, but until then we stay here and plan out our next moves."

"That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Why should we wait to attack? If we attack them first then that's means there are fewer people to revive the master. Let's go take them down and then take down the master's plan as well!" shouts an angry Buizel.

"Kraos, I undertsand your plan and I am willing to join your team during this time of need. There is more strength in numbers. You are also right in saying that we must learn how to use the legendary soul Pokemon's powers. If we can use them more effectively then we stand a greater chance of defeating the master's servants that also know how to use their master's powers." Chimchar says jumping onto Kraos shoulder with Aipom.

Buizel is still furious and refuses to accept he is not strong enough to defeat the master's servants. He looks down and punches the floor with his fist. He turns to Kraos and nods his head. "There is nothing I can do from here. I will join your team as well and use the power of Kyorge to destroy the servants and then the master." Buizel says extending his hand to Kraos.

Kraos shakes his hand and nods with Buizel's words. He gets off the floor and takes everyone down stairs with him. "We are on our way to that lake not far from here. We must find a way to awaken your legendary Pokemon soul powers. That lake might have something, but then again this is just a guess." Kraos says as he and his team walk out the door.

"No matter what happens I will not let that monster awaken and destroy my world!" everyone says as they walk towards the lake for training.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • OOC: I'll choose Jirachi as the Soul legendary.

"All right, if I have to save the world, I'll do it," said Meditation. A very obedient kid he was. He always does what he is told. He wasn't about to break the reputation.

"It will be a challenge-"

"You know what a challenge is? Living off the cold land of Mt. Coronet, sometimes starving for a time. I think I can handle saving the world," Meditation said with grand confidence.

"Well, that is excellent. When the shadows are brightened shall we meet again," said Giratina. Suddenly, Giratina vanished, the kinetic energy of his particles increasing and moving down into the ground. All of the sudden, a dark opening showed itself. It stood with great superiority to Meditation. The shadows of the caved blocked any light from illuminating the entrance. Meditation was in a very confused position. First of all, he had no clue what Giratina meant by his last line, and he had no clue about the cave. "Am I supposed to go through this cave, or am I going to the east exit of Oreburgh? What's the deal?"

A high voice sounded through the black darkness. It was saying, " Rezvlectria, enzrel nizh vezrm zgiozn (Meditation, go into the cave)." Being cautious, he put on his night vision goggles. His vision was clearer. He saw a white, snowy path, contrasting with a star-filled night sky. It was a very beautiful scene. Meditation walked into the grand cave. He discovered loss of gravity. "What is going on, General?" asked Meditation, to no one in particular. Shocked was he, and so was Achaz, who leaped out of his ball. Then, all of the sudden, gravity turned back on and the two soldiers fell.

They were stopped by Jirachi, who levitated them into the air. "Do you realize I've been controlling your gravity?" Jirachi said laughing. "Private, that is not funny. I've got my gun, hey! Give me my hunting rifle!" Jirachi's psychic powers moved the rifle. "All right, so what is up?"

"Giratina probably already told you about Slade, the Devil Pokemon. He's tryipng to destroy the world. Well, I'm going to join forces with you," explained Jirachi.

"Hehehe, this oughta be great! Let's do this, Jirachi, the Wish Maker," said Meditation. The snow changed to a golden color, and the sky turned white. A yellow lightning bolt gave Meditation and Jirachi opposing charges, causing their bodies to fuse. Then, a black hole appeared in the still white sky and sucked them up...

KingKaos

Years
  • OOC: I wanted you guys to know that you can now use the Pokemon OOC thread under my name as the OOC thread for this RP. You can use it since my other RP died and no one else is using it.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Brendan grinned at the girl beside him. "Heatran huh? Sounds nice, although I was never one for nightmares." Brendan turned back to the battle at hand. "Okay, Riolu Force Palm! Absol, Do whatever you can do!" The Deo-Absol nodded. "Yes Sire!" Riolu ran towards The Electivire with his palm behind him, charging up energy. Riolu moved like wind, seemingly teleporting from side to side as he ran for his target. At the halfway mark, Riolu leaped into the air and began sailing through the air, when the two pokemon struck. Riolu threw his force palm forward at the exact moment The Electivire tried to swat him away. As the two hit each other, both cried out in pain. The Electivire had used Thunder punch, and now the two pokemon's right arms were both paralyzed.

The Absol took this opportunity to attack. She howled upwards and a couple of swords made of energy began to orbit her. The Absol began to run now, even faster than Riolu had. The pokemon was a blur as it charged directly towards Electivire. She angeled her head down so her horn was poised to strike. Her horn glowed purple along with the swords around her, as she executed a perfect Night Slash directly across The Electivire's chest, leaving a thin cut. The Swords followed suit, slashing smaller cuts across the Electivire before they disappeared.

Absol jumped back towards Brendan and he Lokked at the girl next to him. "Your turn!" He said, smiling.

(OOC: k9, are we supposed to lose this battle?)

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • "Um, Darkrai is the Legendary that deals with nightmares, not Heatran," Maria said, sweat dropping slightly, before looking at the Electrive. "Alright Growler, use a Flamethrower at that Electrive!"

"Growlith!" Growler cried out before taking a deep breath and letting out a jet of flames at the large electric type. The Electrive cried out in pain and took a step back. It then glared at the puppy before rushing forward to hit him with a Thunder Punch.

Growler jumped out of the way before the Thunderbolt Pokemon could hit him, smashing the ground instead. When he landed on the ground again, Maria shouted, "Okay Growler, now use a Body Slam!"

Growler charged at the Electrive and was able to hit it with his whole body, making his trainer smile. But that smile quickly went away when the Electrive grabbed the dark colored Growlith and threw him up into the air. Maria cried out when the Electrive then slammed a Thunder Punch into Growler, sending him quite a distance.

"Growler!" Maria cried out, then gasped when she saw the Electrive building up some electricity. Suddenly, it let out a roar and a Thunder Attack shot down from the sky. But, just when it would had hit the puppy Pokemon, a shape raced out and took the hit, spilling the excess around Growler.

When the attack ended, Growler's savoir landed on the ground and, after the electricity around it settled down, it revealed to be Jolteon. The Jolteon looked like any other expect for it's eyes, which were bigger then normal and had red pupils. The Jolteon grinned and said, "Hey, what the heck do you guys think you're doing starting the party with out me!? I mean, come on! A battle isn't a battle unless the soul of Zapdos is here!!"

"The soul of Zapdos," Maria whispered in awe, then said louder, "Thanks at lot mister Jolteon, you save growler back there."

"Don't mention it kid!" The Jolteon said with a grin, then his spikey main started to glow. "Also, call me Thor." He then let out a yell as many spikes shot out at the Electrive in a Pin Missile attack.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Breakdown!

The bubble slowly lowered through the air and after a while the familiar region of Sinnoh appeared, it took us from the top of Mount Coronet west to Canalave City. I turned off my Ipod and returned it to my pack,
    "Wow," I exclaimed, "it looks like Arceus has brought us back home, it sure took a while to talk to us if it is night already, Gible. However, something just doesn't feel right about this place."

Gible slid into my mind, "You're right, this place feel s very strange, I'm scared about what we might find here."

"There is no need to be scared, we'll be home soon anyway, but there is something I just can't put my finger on." I replied.

Before I had realized we were home the bubble burst and we fell from midair, one story up. I was the first to hit the grass and had the wind knocked out of me, then two seconds later I felt Gible land hard on my back making my spine crack in several different places. I shoved Gible off and stood up patting the dirt off,
    "Geez, couldn't have used Palkia's powers to slow our fall could have you?" I said sarcastically.

"Don't blame me, I didn't burst the bubble in midair so I was as much in the blue as you!" he spoke out loud. I was shocked, I could not stop looking at Gible, and how had he spoken in clear English to me? Gible started to get nervous, spinning around, looking everywhere, "What the hell are you staring at, it's not like it's the first time you've seen me is it?"

I was paralyzed and managed just to slide my thoughts into his mind, "You talk… talked out loud, in my language, how, when, what the hell is going on?"

"It seems that we can understand each other talking out loud because I never remember learning you language."

"This place is… different. However,"

"We can use this method now so that no one can know what we say to each other." He finished.

"Right," I said out loud, let's go home!"

We walked around from the backyard to the front door, found the spare key under the plant and turned the door handle. It opened without the key.
    "That's strange, but no matter." I said.

"Mum! Dad!" I yelled but there was no response.
    "This is very strange, they would never go out of the house without locking it nor not be home at this time of day…" and then it struck me what had been strange, when we passed over Sinnoh, there were no lights on in any cities, and there were no people in the streets. It was the absence of civilians, no gym leaders, no Pokémon, no parents. I started to shiver, a cold chill running up my spine, everything was wrong!

I broke down; I clutched my head and screamed, screamed at the top of my lungs until my voice became hoarse. I scrunched up my eyes, trying to shut out the aweful aura that had saturated everything, but my synthestesia still allowed me to see it as clear as day. I covered my ears, sunk my mouth and nose in to my sweatshirt and curled into the foetal position. This was not happening, this was not happening to me, this was not what I wanted, why was all this going on, why was all this happening to me?

Ichiro has lost it, this is all too much for him. What will he do?

Last edited:

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • OK, so I fuse Jirachi with Togepi? I'm still a bit confused...

"Wake up, Meditation... Awaken, please... Do not die on me..."

Meditation was slowly opening his eyes. Once he regained his vision, he saw Achaz, his Cranidos, in front of him. He was really confused. He had a really weird night last night. A legendary gave him a mission to save the world, and then, it seemed like he entered a world like in a childrens fantasy, unaffected by natures laws.

"All right, I want to know my coordinates. Where the heck am I, Achaz?" demanded Meditation. Meditation also had a feeling of rage, because he barely had time to think over what he was doing. He was whooshed into one adventure, no sooner brought into another. It was too fast paced for him, even though his father taught him about adaptation.

"Well, you, my warrior, are at your base in Mt. Coronet," Achaz told the young trainer. Achaz stood up. For the first time, he noticed his surroundings. "Seriously, Cranidos? There isn't a mountain in sight," said Meditation with fury. Meditation was presented with a lush tropical paradise. He noticed it was early morning. There were few clouds, tiny cirrus droplets sparsely populating the sky, with a vibrant pink color. The ocean was a light blue, connecting with the beach that had pure white sand. Seriously, about everyone who goes here mistakes it for snow. Palm Trees decorate the back, tall and slender, decorated with a light green hat.

"Let me rephrase that. This is the dark version of your world. It is the complete opposite. Your home is mountainous, cold, and fierce with snow, while this 'paradise' is beautiful, flat, and warm," explained Achaz.

"Uh, huh, so I'm supposed to believe that. Yeah, I don't think so," Meditation coolly replied.

"Well, I know what is going on. Giratina gave me his knowledge when I gained his powers. You've got to believe me," said Achaz.

"Private, I don't take orders from lower rank members. I am the commander. I do it my way- OW!"

Meditation took a hard hit to the ground

OK, I have a little bit of time left on here and I don't have time to post at the moment...

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Brendan smiled. This was going to be a lot easier now that they had four souls with them. "Absol, is there any way you can do more damage?" The Deo-absol nodded. "Of course Sire. ATTACK FORME!" The Absol's body glowed in a white light again. Her body shortened and grew bulkier, her claws grew long and sharp, and her horn grew larger and more Serrated. Brendan gawked. "Wow that was so cool! Um I mean, Use Night Slash!" The Absol's horn was cloaked in darkness. She began running towards the Electivire when a scream shot out through the dark town. Brendan yelled, "Absol can you get back into speed forme? we need to find who made that scream!" Absol nodded. "Of course Sire. SPEED FORME!" once again the Absol's body changed. Brendan picked up Riolu who yelled "hey!" and he jumped on to Abosol's back and began heading towards the location of the scream.

KingKaos

Years
  • Kraos had no more time to waste, so he and his Pokemon left his home and begin to go to Lake Verity.

"What do you expect to find at this lake?" Aipom asks. Kraos does not respond and continues walking towards the lake. It is when they reach the lake that Kraos takes Aipom and Chimchar off his shoulders. He goes to a nearby tree and pulls a branch off. He looks at the Pokemon, then throws the branch like a spear. The three Pokemon are barely able to dodge the spearing branch.

Kraos grins as he continues to throw more spearing branches at his team. Buizel continues to dodge, but is soon caught off guard and slips. He looks up and notices that it is raining around their area. The rain soon stops and soon the sun starts shining in it's place. Then it switches back to rain and then back to sunny. Kraos notices that Buizel and Chimchar are starting to react with Groudon and Kyorge's abilities. "It seems that my plan to have them focus is also bringing out their focused Legendary Soul Powers. With Buizel, making it rain and it's Swift swim, it will be a faster force to battle. Chimchar, has the sunny day and Blaze abilities, making him a hot contender. Now all i have to do is worry about Aipom and his Pressure, but I have been feeling it for a little while. The branches were getting harder to throw, that's because he was so close to using Pressure." Kraos drops the branch in his hand.

"If I really want you guys, to become stronger then I will also need to become stronger. Don't take this the wrong way, but I want you to attack me with everything you got." Kraos says as he prepares for their attacks.

"Is he crazy? He's not a Pokemon he won't be able to handle our attacks. Especially, all my fire attacks." Chimchar said worried about his master.

"Let's do as he says." says Buizel

"Buizel is right, we have to do this so he can become stronger with us. Let's not disappoint him by holding back." said Aipom as he prepared to attack.

Just as the Pokemon were about to attack, Kraos's arms start to glow. "The reason I told you to give it all you got is because I'm changing the way we do battle. If I focus my Ki and redirect the flow so it's the same as your Ki flow then I can do the impossible." Kraos smashes his hand to the ground and summons three stone statues. Each statue is of the Legendary Pokemon his team is holding. At first Kraos's team is confused, but soon the statues start to move and start their attacking.

"I realized that in this world we trainers are connected to the Legendary Pokemon Souls too. That's why when you started to glow in battle, so did my arm. It was to show the sychronization of our souls. Right now it is weak and I call only call on stone statues, but with enough training I may be able to call on the real Legendary Pokemon. However, it's not just me, if all those other trainers started training hard, they could also be on the road to master, the summoning spell." Kraos says as his statues attack his team with their bodies.

"Looks like they can't use real Pokemon moves, that's good. How about a Flame Wheel, Groudon?!" Chimchar says as he hits Groudon with a Flame Wheel. The statue does not flinch and uses it's claw to push Chimchar away.

"This could be harder than I thought." says everyone as they prepare to battle again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back