• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Legend of Heroes (PG-15 for violence & blood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
  • ((max, you know me, weve rped together, you know how i go, ive gotten kicked out of more rp's than i can count because of it, but this is how i learned, blame blackwalts or naoko-chan, or whatever her name is nowadays, keeps changing it on forums.....))

me and my sister walked around the cathedral, bored as ever. we were tired of teh same thing every day, day after day, week after week, beleive me, it gets old. "kyro, why are we just walking? im getting tired" assia said. "ok, lets take a rest, i just want to know what else is in this place, i just feel like something is going to happen" i said, looking around one more time

i saw everyone else talking, i was never really part of the group, i was always standing in the shadows while my sister was talking to everyone, she was the cheerful one, i was the quiet one, but i did have my fair share of talking, like the time i dropped a stinkbomb on one of the others as they entered, dont remember who, just that they got really angry.

i desided to walk around some more, leaving my sister back on one of the back benches. i walked around, completly unaware of everyone else, including the sage. i just walked adn found myself in front of a huge pair of doors hidden in the shadows of a huge pillar, i had never seen this door before........

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Kayota barked again. "Eat it? Why would we do such a thing?" Nixon asked, astonished. Yet another bark escaped the odd girl's mouth.

OOC: I'm still working on this post. I gotta go to bed.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: Ok DM8000... I will try not to be too hard... but atelast promise me something.... TRY to do it the right way... do it like me... always keep a finger on the caps key. YOU will be the only who I will not be too hard with the grammar and spelling... but just TRY to do it, ok? and... also, explain me your post, since I don't understand it, how did you get to the room if you were wandering around, and I hope the doors you mentioned at the end were the doors of the room where I AM... 'cause you are not allowed to create or edit a place of the cathedral... the places stay as they are... ok? and no one can create another room, and if you want another reason because no one is the RP creator... simple... our time in the Cathedral will be short, I will wait for everyone to post at the room where we are and then move on.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Matt walked into the room, and yawned. "Heya guys. Whats up?" He sat down and leaned against the wall, using a leather-bound book as a headrest. "Eh, lets make cat-steaks, and fur coats." Matt joked. "I think we should let it come and go as he pleases. What do you think Cornet?"

Cornet patted the cat on the head. "I say we let the little cat stay with us. I'd be happy to share some of my food and drink with little...Leon!" She smiled. It was uncanny how much she looked like Matt, and how diffrent they were. "Yeah, that's his name. Leon" She said Leon in a sing-song voice, and repeated it a few times.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "Hey Matt... what's up?" I said to Matt as I waved my hand. But Azalea was not happy with the jokes of Matt, and she leered at him, and then continued to carry the cat. "Leon?... well... I can't find any other good name, what do you think, Max?" Azalea asked me. I looked at her and smiled. "I like whatever you like" I told her. "Then... his name is Leon!" she yelled happily. "Then Leon it is" I added.

"I hope you avoided guards Matt... you know we are not allowed to go away from the only stories we should go" I said to Matt walking slowly at him. "I think Cloud and his sister Becky are not here... we will decide until they arrive then" I expressed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    OOC: Forget anything in that other post but what I posted. ^^;

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Matt shrugged. "I just walked by and waved. I said I was going to my room. The guards aren't very smart." Cornet threw a pebble at him.

"Don't be mean! The guards protect us!" Cornet growled. "Hey Azalea! Lemme see Leon! I Made him a little helm~!"

Matt stared at his sister. "Is...that what you'd been doing with the Spoons, and that big rock...? I had been wondering what you did at the fireplace at night!" Cornet snatched the cat out of Azalea's arms, and Put the helm on the cat.

"Awww! It's adorable~~" She said in a singsong voice. Leon didn't look half as amused.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Azalea looked at Leon with the new helmet. Yea... maybe Leon wasn't that happy after all. Azalea looked at Leon and smiled. "He is the most handsome and cutest cat in the world!!" Azalea yelled taking Leon and hugging him. "Isn't he Max!?" Azalea asked me. I smiled to my sister and said "of course!". She smiled so heavenly... sometimes, I miss that smile.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I stood alone by a stone pillar and kept guard. Almost everyone was gathered at the promised place. Only another group was not here yet, Cloud and his sister Becky. I stared up onto the ceiling and got lost in my own thoughts. "Brother? BROTHER!" Ako shouted loudly but also in her quiet voice. I had not heard her call and was still dozing off. Another call came. "Brother! Do you hear me?" She asked and shook my arm sleeve. I had snapped out of the trance and saw her. "Oh Ako, what's up?" I asked. "Nothing at all. I was wondering why you were standing there all alone." she replied. "I'm just keeping watch. Don't worry too much, ok? Now go play with the other girls and Leon." I said patting her once on the head. She smiled and joined the rest of the girls.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "where are they!?" yelled a person in white robes as he climbed the stairs to the room where we were. He kicked the doors open and saw us. "KIDS!" he yelled exhausted. "OH CRAP!!!... WE ARE SO SORRY!!!" I yelled, everyone knew we weren't supposed to be there. "THANKS DARZEN, YOU ARE HERE!!! come on kids!!! we gotta get outta here!!!" he kept yelling. "WHAT!? why?!" I asked.

"The most powerful Oracle of the Glacio Religion is here! he is destroying everything and looking for all of you!! WE HAVE TO RUN!!!" he answered still yelling. I think that everyone knew that we HAD to run. That person guided us to a story below and we reached a hall with 4 columns supporting the ceiling. "Brother!!! I'm scared!!" Azalea told me holding my right sleeve. "We will be okay Azalea" I replied, but then, a bald man in purple and black robes came.

"Finally!!! I found the kids!!! surrender them to me or suffer!" he yelled. "NEVER!" the person in white robes answered positioning himself infront of us. "AS YOU WISH!" the Oracle of Glacio yelled, summoning a purple sphere between his hands and fired it against us. Fortunately, a blue barrier protected us, and from our left side, a bald man in blue and white robes came, he looked older than the Oracle of Glacio. "Furtubish! you stupid man! you have been tricked by the dark forces!" he said.

He was the Prime Sage of Darzen. "run" he whispered to us and two guards of the Cathedral came to protect the Prime Sage. "you run Prime Sage!!! we will protect you!" one guard said looking at him. While that happened, the person in white robes ran with us to outside the Cathedral. But after the guard told the Prime Sage to run, Furtubish, the Oracle of Glacio, summoned a purple disc below the other guard. The guard yelled in pain as his skin was being torn apart from his body and fell deep inside the purple hell. The other guard turned to see Furtubish, and in that moment, Furtubish pointed the palm of his right hand at him and the guard fell to the floor dead.

"Charles! you stupid old man!, Darzen is weaker than Glacio! we will get the kids and win!!" Furtubish said to the Prime Sage of Darzen. "DIE!!!" Charles yelled as the room shook and a big powerful blue beam came from Charles' hands and went directly at Furtubish. But a purple barrier protected Furtubish and he laughed "I thought you talked first Charles! but I think you have changed... you are the one dying now" Furtubish expressed as he was surrounded by a purple aura and the room shook again, and a big explosion ocurred in the room. Charles have died.

We reached a path where two cars (wooden rooms with wheels), each with a Kiri to pull them. We were going to get in them, but Furtibish appeared infront of us. He quickly killed the person in white robes and pointed at us. "All of you are mine now!!!" he yelled, but our Master, the Sage of Wisdom came and fired a blue sphere at Furtubish, and he was sent flying through the air backwards.

He stood up, and was about to launch a purple sphere, but another Sage came and with both hands, hit him in the head, making him fall to the ground. He was the Sage of Power, and he ran at us and with only hand, grabbed one of us and threw us to the cars. But, Azalea and I were separated, and Matt and his sister, Cloud and Becky, Vahn and Ako, and Alihan and Nixon... all of us were separated into different cars. "WAIT!! I MUST BE ALWAYS WITH AZALEA!!!" I yelled trying to get off, but the Sage of Power pushed me back in. "All of you are going to the same direction, GUARDS! to the Tri Village!" the Sage of Power said.

But Furtubish killed the guard that was going to take our lost siblings to the Tri Village, and the Kiri went to another, completely, different direction. "AZALEA!!!!" I yelled, "BROTHER!!!!" my sister yelled as she was separated from me. "Sage of Wisdom! get with them!" the Sage of Power told our Master and he obeyed. The Sage of Power then punched Furtubish and snet him flying directly to a tree.

As our car went to the Tri Village, I cried and yelled for my sister. The only thing I remember since then, was waking up in the Tri Village.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Matt had no clue what was going on. Hewas being rushed about, and nearly killed. Before he was rushed out of the place, he grabbed Leon. "Cornet...Stay close.."

Cornet wrapped her arm around Matt. "...Brother...I'm scared...Please protect me..." She silently sobbed.

Matt began to say "I promise", but a sage grabbed him, and threw him in a separate cart. "CORNET!"

Cornet sobbed Matt's name, and Leon mewed despratley.

"Sister....I'll find you. I promised I'd protect you..." Matt picked up the crying cat, and cried himself to sleep.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • ((ok guys, im gonna have to leave this rp, its just way too fast for my schedual, im gone for what, 30 hours and i have 3 posts, out of what, 30? i am just not able to continue this rp, sorry adn bye guys))

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • OOC: I expected there to be a lot of posts while I was out for 3 days but guess I was wrong. Now, back to the post.

IC: (During the carriage ride) "NOOO!!! LET ME GO!!! AKO!!!!" I shouted. "BROTHER!!!! BROTHER, COME BACK!!!!" Ako shouted while sobbing. "AKO. DON'T WORRY. I'LL FIND YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!" I shouted to her as the carriage carrying her parted in a different direction. "BROOOTHEEeeerrrrrrr............" Ako's voice faded with the carriage. "DAMMIT!!!" I shouted as we approached Tri Village.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: Oh yeah, remember the village friend I posted? well.... FORGET HIM.... I decided to not use him... hehe ^^;;;.... just telling you guys...

ic: It was a difficult time for us.... we were all down. Our master, the Sage of Wisdom, Barda, always cared about us. Until we grew... when we were men, he started to look ill... when we were older, we started to be okay... we didn't get as mad as before if someone asked us about our lost siblings. One day...

"Kids!" he yelled, in bed looking at the ceiling. We were in his house, a normal-sized wooden house, with a kitchen, a table, and many books. "Old man! we are no kids now" I replied walking and stopping beside him, I was followed by my friends of course. "Hahaha... of course you are not... but I need to tell you something" he said. "I am old now, and I'm going to die... that's why I need to all of you do me a last favor" he added. "You are not going to die! that's bad luck... and you are going to be fine, because you got your medicine" I replied.

"Hahaha... there is no medicine for age... anyway... get what is inside in the box below my bed" he asked me. I pulled an orange box and looked at it. I opened it and saw something familiar. It looked like a head, it had many other things, that like if it was the head of someone important. "That is called Kabeza... it is the head of Darzen... it is one of the pieces in which Darzen was smashed into" Barda said. That was when I remembered seeing Darzen in the Cathedral... I still try to realize that I was holding the head of a god. "take it to the elder of the Tribi Village, he is even more wiser than I... with Kabeza in your possesion and with his lessons, all of you have a chance of seeing your lost siblings again" he told us.

"Old man... thanks" I said. "......" but he then closed his eyes and became silent. "Old man? Master?" I tried to wake him up. "......." but no answer from him. "you gotta be kidding" I said moving him a bit. "No...." I expressed as I knew he was dead.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Max Hunter said:
    ooc: Oh yeah, remember the village friend I posted? well.... FORGET HIM.... I decided to not use him... hehe ^^;;;.... just telling you guys...

ic: It was a difficult time for us.... we were all down. Our master, the Sage of Wisdom, Barda, always cared about us. Until we grew... when we were men, he started to look ill... when we were older, we started to be okay... we didn't get as mad as before if someone asked us about our lost siblings. One day...

"Kids!" he yelled, in bed looking at the ceiling. We were in his house, a normal-sized wooden house, with a kitchen, a table, and many books. "Old man! we are no kids now" I replied walking and stopping beside him, I was followed by my friends of course. "Hahaha... of course you are not... but I need to tell you something" he said. "I am old now, and I'm going to die... that's why I need to all of you do me a last favor" he added. "You are not going to die! that's bad luck... and you are going to be fine, because you got your medicine" I replied.

"Hahaha... there is no medicine for age... anyway... get what is inside in the box below my bed" he asked me. I pulled an orange box and looked at it. I opened it and saw something familiar. It looked like a head, it had many other things, that like if it was the head of someone important. "That is called Kabeza... it is the head of Darzen... it is one of the pieces in which Darzen was smashed into" Barda said. That was when I remembered seeing Darzen in the Cathedral... I still try to realize that I was holding the head of a god. "take it to the elder of the Tribi Village, he is even more wiser than I... with Kabeza in your possesion and with his lessons, all of you have a chance of seeing your lost siblings again" he told us.

"Old man... thanks" I said. "......" but he then closed his eyes and became silent. "Old man? Master?" I tried to wake him up. "......." but no answer from him. "you gotta be kidding" I said moving him a bit. "No...." I expressed as I knew he was dead.

((que paso huey? *sits up* did you forget that I landed on you? don't mean to insult...))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back