• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Legend of Heroes (PG-15 for violence & blood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: I didn't exactly had to say I stood up.... Your post was.... a good one, but just saying you just fell on me was pointless and left me also no idea to do atleast 4 lines.... and I was actually waiting for everyone to post before continuing....

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: Ok... I don't know what the heck you posted JBCBlank!... o_O... we are already in the village, our master just died.... get really into the story, or maybe, if you really want to post something and have nothing to say, do like me... wait for someone to post first before posting some spam or useless posts....

This was also the LAST post in OOC here... I will make the OOC thread in the RP Lounge, I don't want OOC posts here, if I see any OOC posts or a small line or paragraph even followed by the RP post, I will ask you to edit it and delete that OOC part and post it in the OOC thread in the RP Lounge.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I had appeared by Max's side. "So. Master's dead, huh?" I asked Max though already knowing the answer. I had become extremely silent. Memories of my dear sister had begun to flash by. "Ako...." I whispered as tears had begun to appear. I quickly wiped the tears and straightened up. "Where must we go now?" I demanded from Max though trying not to be to hard on him because of our master's death. "We are suppose to be going to the Tribi Village, right?" I asked again. Not waiting for an answer, I grabed my bow and sword and walked outside. "Sister... I will find you..." I murmured while heading towards the village of Tribi.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "Yea..." I told Vahn as I gave the old man a last look. I walked outside and looked at Vahn, "Hey! wait.... it is still OUR master, I think we need to give him a decent funeral. He teached us how to use our weapons and our magic..." I told him. After that, Miles came. I told him the situation and he got sad.

Like I knew him since we entered the village after the attack to the Cathedral, all of us knew him and we were all friends. The village and all of us gave the old man a decent funeral. A day later, I agreed with my friends to embark on a jaourney through all Ragrack. "Remember we have to travel light and fast, ok?" I said to everyone as we started to pack. Miles and the friend of Matt was also coming with us. All the village told us good-bye and we left, getting in the Sheep Highway, a long road to the capital... Ragrack.

"Listen guys, I know we have embarked on a journey to find our lost siblings... but remember what the old man said once... they are still safe... it was his will that we enjoyed everything.... even we think of our lost siblings, and we get sad.... I think we have to enjoy this journey." I said to everyone as we started to walk. "Still... our siblings are safe and hidden with the Sage of Power.... nothing can happen to them" I added. I thought all were going to yell, and complain or get mad... but fortunately for me... no one did.... because a pack of monsters attacked us.

They were different monsters, a gigantic mantis, a big spirit-like, purple humanoid thing, and three flying gigantic bees. "We have our first battle!... time to test our skills guys!" I told everyone as I unsheated my sword and pointed it at the monsters.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Cloud sees that a battle is about to start, " Hey don't start without me!" He shouts skidding to a stop right next to Max, " How's it going? My names Cloud, Can I fight with you guys?"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    (After I leave)-
    I hear Max stopping me. After listening to his demand, I stopped. "Yes. I believe he does deserve a proper burial." I said to Max. "Good bye... Old man..." I whispered before turning back to Max.
    (Right when we met the monsters)-
    I grabbed three arrows and shot them at the large bees. They dodged them with ease. "Hump." I said. I took an arrow and aimed it at the large purple humanoid spirit,who did nothing. "He's mine." I said and launched an arrow at it. The arrow had passed throught it like it was transparent. "What the... Hm." I took another shot but the spirit was unaffected. "Must be weak to magic attacks." I said. "Heaven's light, here my call! Enchant this arrow with your mighty force! Justice Light!" I chanted. I pulled the arrow and concentrated again at my target. With precise aim, I shot it and a bright white aura surrounded the arrow. It pierced the spirit but wasn't enough. The spirit lunged at me and swung it's large arm at me. I manage to grab my dagger and deflect the attack but I took a decent amount of damage. "Huff Huff. I think we might need some teamwork." I explained. "These guys are tough."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    You can join, all of us will know each other, so just start battling.

ic: I saw Vahn fighting the humanoid spirit. "Ok... we need strategy!, Vahn and I are going to attack, while the rest of us protect our backs!" I told everyone... trying to explain my strategy. I looked at the humanoid spirit and smiled. "Loud Lightning! come to palms, to purify! Lightning Bolt!" I said my activation phrase for that spell. Between my palms, a sphere was created. I aimed at the spirit and launched the bolt. A big lightning hit the spirit, and it was almost done. "finish it Vahn!" I told him.

Behind me, a gigantic bee tried to attack me, but Miles reacted quickly and threw his bladed boomerang, and hit the target. "You are mine" he said.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Sun Li saw people fighting. She took out her double blade sword and ran to help them.
    "HEY DO YOU NEED HELP?" She shouted running towards them. She stuck her spear like weapon into the ground and flung herself into the spirit but fell straight through it and onto the floor.
    "Ow... lousy ghosts." She growled standing up.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "great! and Sun Li! stop playing, we all know each other!" I told Vahn and Sun Li. I looked at the big mantis and smiled. "remember what Master said... all monster enemies have a type... fire, wind, water, ground and electricity... fire is good against wind, wind is good against ground, ground is good against electricity, electricity is good against water, and water is good against fire" I added as I looked again at the mantis.

"Crimson Fire! come to me, to burn the evil around! Fire Ball!" I expressed the spell, and my hands were engulfed in fire. I launched a big fire ball at the mantis, who quickly fell to the ground, but stood up again. I quickly dashed and slashed the mantis, and it fell again but was decided to fight back.

It charged at me and hit me hard enough to make me fall. I stood up and narrowed my eyes at it. "you asked for it! Crimson Fire! come to me, to burn the evil around! Fire Ball!" I hit again the mantis with the fire ball, and finally fell dead. "phew..." I expressed.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Ahhh. I accidentally delected my most recent post. *shouts and weeps at the same time* Well Back to the posting. (Was this where we couldn't post OOCs?)

IC: As one of the large bees fell from the boomerange attack, the other two approached Max quickly. They attacked him from behind. I sprinted towards Max. "Max!!!" I shouted. I quickly pushed him out of the way and recieved the two large piercing wounds to my right arm. "Argh. Ah.." I said as I grabbed my wound. "Y-You alright, M-Max? Huff." I asked. I suddenly felt fuzzy and everything became dark and darker. "N-NO!!" I mentally shouted to myself. "Stay Awake. NOW!!" I mentally encouraged myself as the poison surged throughout my body. As I was still concious, I grabbed an arrow and struggled to fire it. "E-Eat this." I shot the arrow to one of the bees ,however, it evaded it easily. "Hah. I m-missed." I finally said and collasped.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    As I heard Vahn yelling I turned around and saw the last two bees coming. I was going to swing my sword, but Vahn pushed me, and actually saved me, since my attack was going to be slow. "Vahn! you moron! don't save ME! I don't need anyone to save me... help maybe, but no saving... Vahn? Vahn!" I told him as he fainted because of the poison. "I will cure him" Mile said.

He knew White Spells and quickly started to use one. "Holy Wind, surround us with your pure air, and take away the poison within!" he expressed, and blue lines surrounded Vahn, and quickly cured him. Meanwhile, I looked at the bees and narrowed my eyes. "ok you two... you mess with one of us, and you mess with everyone" I told them and pointed my sword at them. I charged at one, but it was going to make a counter-attack.

But fortunately, Mile threw his boomerang at one bee and stunned it. I quickly jumped at slashesd it. It fell but it fastly stood up on the ground. I raised my arms and was going to finish it, but the bee stabbed me and injected poison within me. "crap... you... hehehehe" I expressed as I slashed the needle and cut it in two, and then I threw it away. I was surrounded by a blue aura and my sword glew blue. I pointed my sword at that bee and released my Sword Beam at it... cutting it in two.

But the poison acted quickly and fell to the ground. I looked once at the bee I killed and laughed... then finally fainted.

Last edited:

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Matt appeared in a shadow. "Yurima, I'd say these guys need our help." He had a black cloak on, but dropped it when he ran out by Max and yelled at the Bee. "Hey! Over here!" He looked at Yurima, and yelled to her" JUST AS WE PRACTICED!"

Yurima nodded, and took off in a dash, then leaped in the air. "Viz, Spirit of wind, rise! To cleanse the evil!" Matt said, and a powerful gust lifted Yurima, And brought her into a hurricane created around the bee. She went swirling down with her knife out, and the bee was torn to shreds. Then, something unexpected happened. The wind stopped, and Yurima plunged to the ground. Matt dove and cought her in time, though she was thoughroughly panicked.

"At least ya cought me." She laughed, and walked over to the downed companions, and said loudly "Darzen! In your name, Dispel the toxin, and heal the wounds! Espoir!!" After the words were said, a white light covered the wounded ones.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I suddenly felt... healed. I opened my eyes, and thankfully, the clear blue sky was there. I stood up and saw Yurima and Matt. "Thanks Yurima... and don't even ask how I know you healed me... actually, Matt can't be so good and heal us... he is a cold-hearted" I said to her, my back facing Matt. I was actually smiling... just waiting for him to start yelling so I could finally start laughing.

I looked at Mile and gave him a thumb-up. Meanwhile he gave me another thumb-up, a man in red clothes said to other men like him behind a rock "Hahaha... newbies!... this is our lucky day". After whispering, we just heard a voice yelling "HELP! HELP!! I'M INJURED!". I looked around and saw an old woman completely covered in white robes. "hey, let's go and help her!" I said to the others as I started to run at her.

When we were next to her, I kneeled over and asked her "what's wrong?". Her body was completely covered by those robes, and also, she never showed us her face. "I was stabbed in the leg" she answered me, showing only her foot. "let me see it" I said, trying to move aside the robe, but then she laughed "You Fools! Evil Energy! be released as a purifying explosion!". She then threw away the robes, and we were unable to see her true body because an explosion infront of her, sent us through the air.

After we fell, she laughed in an evil way. "Let's steal everything from them!" she ordered to the man I mentioned earlier. They were a gang, and that day was they first day of being bad guys. "Geez... for being a woman, you are pretty evil" I said as I stood up. "you are going to need more than that to beat us" I added swinging my sword. "Thanks... you are pretty cute too" she replied. Man, I hated so much that people called me cute.

She had brown hair and brown eyes, and let's admit it, a beautiful face. She was covered in blue robes and had a sword in her right hand. "don't... call me... cute... my name... is Max" I told her really mad. All the guys in the gang quickly came charging at us with blades... actually... they were not enough for everyone, I was left alone with no gang grunt to kill. "Haha... my name is Fatima, young one..." she said back at me pointing at me with her sword. She was actually exactly my age... but to be honest, she looked older.

"I also hate that people call me young... just bring it on!" I yelled, ready with my sword. She charged at me and I hoped for some kind of miracle... I wasn't actually used to battle women. She quickly jumped and I was amazed how quick she was... but I always had in mind a victory. She was going to cut me in two, but I quickly stepped aside. She landed and tried to slash me again, but her sword faced mine first. I quickly kicked her right hand and made her release her sword. I grabbed it and tried to stab her with her own sword, but she grabbed my hand and gained back her weapon.

We tried to kill each other several times, the beautiful sound of stell against steel. We suddenly stopped, but still wanting to kill each other. We started to breathe like if we were exhausted and I said "you are good". She just replied "you are good too".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back