• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen A Letter to Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    *Note: I'm posting this in this part of the forum since it's because of Pokémon X that I ended up buying White 2 to begin with. If after reading this you feel it should be in another forum, however, please let me know how to make this happen or transfer it yourself if you have god-like admin powers. Thank you! ^_^*

Dear Arun,

Well, I'm going to call you Arun since I don't know what your real name is and this is the name you chose for your character in White 2, which I purchased second hand at a CEX this morning. When I came home, I did consider the possibility that there could be an old save on my purchase. After all, CEX usually don't check them or at least don't remove them.

In any case, booting up the game, it showed me your complete save with eight badges and 406 Pokémon seen. I thought this was pretty amazing, but then I found out you also had three out of four legendaries from the Swords of Justice, plus a whole bunch of other Pokémon I was interested in catching/transferring at the official opening of the Pokémon Bank.

Arun, the reason I'm writing to you now is because you saved me a ton of work. I don't know why you sold your game. Maybe you were just done with it, over it, whatever you wish to call it. Maybe you were short on cash. Maybe it wasn't even you who got rid of it. The amount of online posts about people having their stuff wrecked or sold off by angry significant others is frankly a bit frightening. If the latter happened to you, I am deeply sorry.

However, I wanted you to know, since there is a slim chance you may be on here, that your save is in good hands and that all 74 hours you invested in this game are immensely appreciated.

Have a nice weekend,
    Sal

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I think this would be more fitting in the Dear Anonymous thread over at Chit Chat & Polls. Just replace "dear Arun" at the beginning of your post with "dear anonymous," and you're good to go! :)

Thread locked.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back