• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Life Time on the Run [PG - 14]

miley810

Assassin
Years
  • 3 rock.The ball didn't open.

"I caught my first pokemon!"Julie exclaimed.

She began to twirl around.Maybe it was because of the fact this was the happiest momment so far in her life.She picked up Azuril's pokaball and smiled.

"Way to go Chikirita!"Julie exclaimed.

"Chika chikirita!"Chikirita replied happily.

"Lets go back to the pokemon center where we can heal you two,Chikirita return!"Julie said.

The red light consumed Chikirita.She walked to the pokemon center.

"My pokemon need healed again Nurse Joy."Julie said.

Julie handed Nurse joy the pokeballs and she put them in the machine and healed them.Once they we're done healing Nurse Joy handed them back to Julie.

"Thank you."Julie said and she walked out.

"Should I train my pokemon or should I catch another one?"Julie wondered.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Fiona knelt down, quietly doing her job. She'd done a lot of work at the infirmary, and she'd treated everyone at least once for something or another. She didn't really speak during any of the time she was working, which was odd considering she had been taught that when treating someone, try to keep them talking, just in case she was doing something that might hurt, or that they might argue against.

Fiona nodded at his statment. "You are correct. I am almost finished, now, this might hurt a bit, I have to use some alchohol swabs." she said, keeping her eyes on the wound.

She stayed silent for a few more minutes, wrapping his leg up. It wasn't perfect, and it would need better attention, but it was the best she could do with her limited amount of supplies. She finished wrapping his leg up and smiled, taking her eyes away from his wound to look directly at him.

"I encourage you to be careful until we can get you to someone who can truly make sure you are okay." she said, "I do not wish pain on any of you." she shook her head. "I do believe you will be alright Kyle. Just let me know if your leg starts hurting too bad, and I'll take another look at it. In fact, I'm going to be monitoring your leg, because the gauze will need to be changed eventually." she sighed, and smiled once again, standing up and dusting her dress off.

She put her hand out, offering to help him stand.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
  • We all walked, well, I limped. But my fellow escapees where walking. Eventually, we made it to New Bark Town.

"Okay," I said as I looked around te small town. "What should we do now, it's almost sun down."

I looked at my companions, all where thinking about our next move. I had no knowledge of the outside world. I never paid attention when we learned about the regions, I would always be in detention.

I couldn't think of anything because of this, so I wasn't much help.

Fearless Love

Years
  • "I suggest we talk to the Professor here. Perhaps he can help us find a place to stay for the night. I'm sure everyone here is a bit tired after they day you've had." Fiona said, her eyes roaming around the city.

She put her finger to her lips, thinking. "If I'm not mistaken, the Professors office is more towards the southern end of the city, if I remember correctly. I spent the majority of my time in the infirmary, so my geographical skills aren't as high as I would like for them to be." she said, walking forward.

It wasn't a very large town, so she didn't figure it would be that hard to find a rather large building in it.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • Daniel was walking around New Bark Town, thinking about how he didn't want to continue working for Team Rocket anymore. He was ordered by his parents to look for escaping teenagers that were about his age.
    "My parents are so demanding. They shouldn't have worked for team rocket in the first place... Its ruined our lives" Daniel said to himself.
    Daniel ruffled the front of his hair. "Just another 1 hour and im out of here." He decided to take a break and walk towards the pokemon centre for a cup of coffee.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Fiona nodded. "Yes, Professor Elm, if I'm not mistaken, is his name. I had spoken to him once before, on orders by the camp. He didn't know I was with Team Rocket, I was merely a distractions needed while the others did their job." she looked around as she walked, trying to remember the layout of the town.

She crossed her arms when she came across a building, it was larger than the others of the town, so she figured this was it. "I think we're here." she said, observing the building.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • Daniel started to walk towards the Pokemon centre, "God, once im going home, im gonna have a very long sleep. Ive been out here for half the day, doing nothing." Daniel said bitterly to himself. As he took short steps to the pokemon centre, he walked pass Professor Elm's house and saw a boy and a girl that were around the same age as him. The boy was limping and they both looked worn out... like they were attacked...
    "this may be some of the kids.." Daniel whispered.
    He checked the discriptions, and they were almost matching.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • (I'm so so so so so sorry for not posting!

Julie stood up.She'd need more pokemon to do much.She walked back to the forest.She walked around looking for a good pokemon to capture.She noticed a Teddiursa trying to climb a tree.

"Go Chikarita!"Julie commanded and sent the ball into the air.

The red light came from the ball and formed the look of Chikirita,then it cleared into Chikirita.

"Chika!"She yelled.

"Chikirita use razor leaf on the teddiursa!"Julie commanded.

About ten small leaves came out of the big leaf on Chikarita's head as she flicked it,and went towards teddiursa.the teddiursa fell on its back,where it had been slightly up the tree.Suddenly its small claws grew further from its paws and it slashed at Chikirita.

"Chikarita use tackle!"Julie commanded.

Chikarita did get hit by the scratch attack,but it got out of the reach and charged at the teddiursa and tackled it down.

"Good!Now use razor leaf again!"Julie yelled.

Once again ten small leaves came from the big leaf on Chikarita's head and went towards the teddiursa,and hit it.It regrew its claws again but when it got near chikarita.

"Chikarita use tackle!"Julie commanded.

The small green pokemon charged once again at the bear cub pokemon and knocked it over.

"Keep razorleafing it Chikarita!"Julie commanded.

The small green pokemon flicked its huge leaf sevral times but the teddirusa dodged it.It charged towards Chikarita and tackled it and chikarita fell over.

"Hurry,Vine whip it Chikarita!"Julie commanded.

Green vines sprouted from the stubs on Chikarita's neck and hit the teddiursa,knocking it off.The teddiursa charged once again at Chikarita and knocked her over,then began to claw her.

"Hang in there Chikarita!Knock it off with your vines again!Than use vine whip,then razor leaf!Then tackle attack it!"Julie commanded.

The vines sprouted again from the stubs on Chikarita's neck and knocked it off.Then the vines slapped at the bear cub pokemon,then the big leaf on Chikarita's head spun and tons of little leaves came from it and went towards Teddiursa,but not all of them hit it.Then Chikarita charged at it again but when it got right on top of it the Teddiursa clawed it again.

"Use your vines to slam it into the tree Chikarita!"Julie commanded.

The vines came from the stubs on her neck again and wrapped around the teddiursa.The Vines swung hard and relesed it and it slammed into the tree.

"Now razor leaf it again!Full strength!"Julie commanded.

The leaf on her head went back and forth,sending loads of sharp leaves in Teddiursa's direction,not all aimed well enough to hit her,but some did.Julie pulled another of her spare pokeballs out of her bag and tossed it at the teddiursa.The ball consumed the Teddiursa and rocked.

1 rock
    2 rock

Back