• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Life Time on the Run (T) REVIVED

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    A Life Time on the Run (Revived)

2 SPOTS REMAIN

Accepted Members: Blaziken15, //ANDthen, Mick Fizz, fortworth96

Reserved: Xilfer123, lou dog

I've decided to revive an old RP that I made a while back. It was one I was quiet proud of and it gain some success before I went inactive which sparked its demise. But now that I'm back, I've had a few people asking me to return to RPing so I thought, "Why not return with a RP that made Blaziken15, eh?" (Yes, I'm Canadian so I say eh) Without further a do, here is the RP.

Plot
    Team Rocket has stooped to a new low. They have set up a work camp that teaches children how to be Team Rocket grunts. How do the children agree with doing this? They are abducted as infants and are trains from a young age so it's all they know. The goal is for Team Rocket to have more members so they can take control of Kanto.

It was a normal day; you were doing your regular duties when the generator that gives electricity to the camp explodes. Everyone makes a run for it, but only you and five others escape. Now, you live a life time on the run. The camp has sent out grunts that are determined to catch the runaways.

You…
    You are an escaped Team Rocket protégée that is hiding out all around Kanto and Johto. Your goal, stay hidden and survive. But you can do more than just hide. You can take the gym challenge, contest challenge, become a breeder, travel around, try and find your parents or anything else you can think of. (But bring it by me first if it's not one of the following)

Rules
    -Follow the PC RPing rules
    -Do NOT be inactive.
    -Do NOT have short posts.
    -If capturing a Pokemon, leave the ball rocking at the end. If your post is descriptive enough, you will most likely capture it but not always.
    -Please stay in Kanto or Johto. Do NOT leave these two regions.
    -This RP is rated T. So violence is allowed.
    -Romance is allowed.

Name:
    Age (12-16):
    Appearance (Picture or 1 paragraph):
    History (1 paragraph):

Pokemon (Nothing too strong):
    Nickname (Leave empty if none):
    Moves (4 moves, 1 egg move):

Example

Name: Kyle

Personality: Kyle is rebellious. He learned these ways within the camp because he wouldn't listen to them at all or would do the opposite of what they demanded. But besides that, he has a very good heart. He's one who puts others before himself. One time, he jumped in the way of a beating that was going to happen between a few grunts and a seven year old which hurt him badly. He is also one who puts his well-being a risk. That is why Team Rocket would trust him with dangerous jobs like hanging things off 20 foot trees or carrying things across narrow sidings. This quality is helpful but also scares others for he is well respected by the fellow prisoners.

Appearance: Kyle wears a purple flat beak hat that he wears forward slightly tilted to the right. His brown hair is slightly hung over his eyes and covers almost all of his ears and his eyes are as blue as the sea. He has a abnormally skinny build and is always seen wearing a jacket that is either purple, red, black or royal blue. His jeans are baggy and black. He wears a fingerless purple glove with a slim X slash on the palm so it slightly reveals his skin on his left hand. He also has a scar on his stomach from a slash from a Sandslash that was given to him by a Team Rocket grunt for being disobedient.

History: Kyle was born in Ecruteak City in Johto to two Pokemon Professor Aids. On Kyle's first birthday, there house was raided and Kyle was taken. At the camp, Kyle constantly fought with the grunts. The worst was when he refused to wash the floor of the cafeteria; a grunt called out his Sandslash and slashed Kyle's stomach which left a scar. But after that happened, he still continued his old ways which gained the respect of the camps children. When the explosion happened, Kyle was helping trying to help people get out before him, but was shoved outside by the mob of children. He had no choice, he had to run. He was already outside, going back would have been foolish.

Pokemon: Torchic
    Nickname:
    Moves: Fire Spin, Crush Claw, Quick Attack, Peck

Last edited:

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Name: Sally Silverstein
    Age 13

Personality: Sally is rather energetic and easily annoyed. She can be both serious and joking, but normally she is some kind of mix of the two. She works hard for Team Rocket in the camp because she hates lazy people of all her might. Team Rocket are a bunch of fools in her eyes, and that's why she's trying to work hard so that she can show them her worth and become a member eventually. Her dream has been to become a top dog in Team Rocket, maybe even the leader of the whole organisation! She is rather smart, and even if she sometimes seems oblivious to other people's feelings, she isn't. She just ignores them.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

She is pretty short, about 163 centimeters and she weighs 51 kilos, most of which is muscles and bones. She has a thin silver chain with a necklace shaped like a tear around her neck.

History: Sally was born in Pallet Town. Or so she's been told. She doesn't care much, or at least she wants Team Rocket to believe she doesn't care. Her last name isn't something that Team Rocket has told her though, she found the word inscribed on a silver necklace that the grunts let her keep. She doesn't know if it's actually a name or something else. Team Rocket are her parents now. They aren't treating her well though, but what would she know? She was kidnapped just a couple of months before she turned 4 years old so she barely remembers the faces of her parents or the streets of Pallet Town. She only remembers working hard to learn things, every day. And she has actually been noticed for her efforts. Being 13, she's still very young, but soon eligible for becoming a real TR grunt.

When the reactor exploded and all the kids started to flee the camp, she was at first trying to stop them and report them to the grunt guards... but then something inside her started thinking. She didn't like Team Rocket. She though they were all a bunch of bastards. And they had abducted her from her real home. Not that she was sad about it, but that was kind of rude of them, actually. Why should she struggle so hard in this god forgotten place to no avail? She didn't want to become one of them. She wanted to become better than them. A smile had spread across her frail face. Yes. She was going to go out into the world and find her own path. And become strong. And crush them. So she ran.

Pokemon: Shuppet
    Nickname: Puppet
    Moves: Confuse Ray, Will-o-wisp, Sucker Punch, Shadow Ball

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Thanks! Looking forward to do some pokémon catching and trainer battling.

How many players do you want before we start? And, how are levels and evolutions going to work?

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Oh, I'm ready :) In "Saving Celebi", I let people start immediately, so that they won't have to wait. But I guess you have certain things you want our first posts to contain, story wise?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Name: Diane
    Personality: Diane acts more or less like a leader at times. When everyone else is in confusion she's usually able to keep her head and tries to sort things out. If she sees someone feeling down she does her best to cheer them up. If she makes a promise to a friend she'll keep it no matter what the cost. She's very kind to pokemon and always puts others' needs first. She's smart and knows how to get out of a bad situation. Even though she's sweet at heart, Diane never learned the difference between right and wrong.
    Appearance:
    A Life Time on the Run (T) REVIVED

History: She was kidnapped by Team Rocket a few days after she was born. Because of this she has no idea where she was born or who her parents are. Her sweet nature didn't settle to well with the members of Team Rocket and they did whatever they could to make her a hard, cold hearted person, but no matter what they couldn't change who she was. When she was 8, she was sent on her first rookie mission. She had never been taught the difference between right and wrong so she went with it. She was supposed to steal a large gold nugget that belonged to one of the richest people in the Kanto region but got distracted when she found an egg in a small room of the mansion. She forgot about her mission and took the egg instead. When the grunt who was incharge of watching her found her he was furious and she had to beg him to let her keep the egg. When a Trapinch hatched out of the egg, the two became inserperable, going on every mission together.

When the explosion occurred, Diane stayed until she was sure everyone was out than made a run for it with Crusher, her Trapinch. Tired of the life Team Rocket had made her live until now, she went into hiding, determined never to go back to being the criminal she once was.

Pokemon: Trapinch
    Nickname: Crusher
    Moves: Crunch, Dig, Faint Attack, Earth Power

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    I'd like to reserve a spot. I have this so far, I'll finish it an a few minutes.

Name: Dorian

Age (12-16): 14
    Personality: Dorian always found it hard to do the bad deeds his superiors forced him to do because something always held him back. He wasn't praised when he did them, but was beat up and humiliated when he didn't. Which not only made him not want to do the Rockets' dirty work, but created this great desire to escape from them, as well as some resentment towards them. Dorian usually holds back, as he grew up afraid of those around him, and is paranoid almost all the time. The only one he fully trusts is his partner Neon, an Eevee that hatched from an Egg he had to steal. His dream is to become stronger and defeat Team Rocket so that no other kids suffer the way he did. Dorian is also horribly acrophobic and is terribly afraid of dying and being found. Just thinking about what Team Rocket would do to him if they recaptured him makes him feel dizzy and agitated at the same time.

Appearance: He looks more or less like this:

Spoiler:

History (1 paragraph): Dorian was kidnapped when he was about 1 year old. His parents went out to get food in the grocery around the block from their house and when they came back there was a big R on the baby's crib. Too afraid to goagainst Team Rocket, they didn't do anything to get their child back. As a result of this, the only memories Donny has are those about the Team Rocket boot camp. And not good ones. Grunts always forced him to do their dirty work for them, and when he refused to do them, or wasn't able to do them, he had his head shaved, was given wedgies, beat up, and tortured in front of the other kids many times. When he was 10, he was sent to steal some Pokémon from a Day Care, and only got an Eevee Egg. The grunts beat him up for coming back with only an egg. Dorian took good care of the egg behind the Rockets' back and it eventually hatched. Donny continued to take care of the Eevee, who he named Neon, apologised to him for stealing him, and promised they would escape from the camp together. Luckily for him the day came 4 years later when the generator exploded and he managed to escape along with 5 others. He felt sorry about those who couldn't make it but knew it wasn't time to turn back and kept on running with his Eevee.

Pokemon: Eevee
    Nickname: Neon
    Moves: Quick Attack, Bite, Detect, Sand Attack

EDIT: Done. Lemme know if I need to change something.

Last edited:

dead jester

Devil in a Zoot Suit
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    Name: Benjamin "Benjy" Moretti

Personality: Benjy has a very laid back personality, aside from that he is a compulsive gambler who often runs into trouble. Benjy agreed with team rocket's way almost 100% but often got punished for his lack of drive. Benjy is a procrastinator usualy putting his work off to the last moment. When the time comes Benjy can be a ruthless, calculating S.O.B.

Appearance: Benjy has a black pampadour and is in good physical condition. He usualy wears a black fedora outdoors. He wears black pants and a team rocket T- shirt. Benjy's skin is a light tan. He has a set of forest green eyes. He always wears a gold chain that he stole from a jewlry store on his first hiest.

History: Benjy was born in Celadon city. His father lost him in the slots to team rocket when he was just a year old. He cannot remeber anything but his life with team rocket after that point. During his first robbery he stole a Gastly from a pokemon lab and robbed a jewlry store right after. He named the Gastly "Ghoul" after the name team rocket called his father. When the generator blew he was compelled to run away from his life with Team Rocket....

Pokemon: Gastly
    Nickname: Ghoul
    Moves:Lick, Shadow Ball, Night Shade, Perish song

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Oh my gosh, I remember this roleplay! I was sooo dissapointed when this died. I hope people from last time are allowed to re-sign up. I'm a much better rper now.

Name: Kara
    Personality:

Kara doesn't have any friends, but would do anything to make friends. She isn't really cheerful, but she can be very happy, and occasinaly peppy. She usually is very calm and collected. She'll help anybody who is innocent, and needs helping. She likes being around others.

Appearance (Picture or 1 paragraph):

https://www.pokecommunity.com/album.php?albumid=7272&pictureid=58187

( I can't do it right, so the girl in that link) She weards black jeans, and black boots that go to the top of her shins, with white socks. She stands 5"7

History:

She was born in Goldenrod City, Jhoto. When she was two years old she was taken by Team Rocket. Ever sense then she hasn't trusted any one but the other kids at the camp, and her and their pokemon. She was a bit scared of the grunts but never showed it. When the explosion happened she didn't hisitate to pick up her backpack and run.

Pokemon: Nidoan (female)
    Nickname: Amy
    Moves: Scratch, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Bite

Back