• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A little confused...

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
Years
  • Sorry if this is a completely stupid question. But I am really confused on why a new Pokemon D/P Battle Dimension episode wasn't on CN today at its usual time. It wasn't even on the guide listings. There is suppossed to be a new pokemon episode every Saturday, right? Then why not this Saturday? I'm just wondering when they are going to air the upcoming episode. Oh and btw, I live in the USA. (if that matters for this situation or not)

Mochan

Haha =]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2008
    Indeed. I woke up this morning hoping to see the new episode, but instead we get that new crappy Cartoon.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • Indeed. I woke up this morning hoping to see the new episode, but instead we get that new crappy Cartoon.

Yeah, I know. It makes me sick. Wtf is "The Secret Saturdays" if that show is going to push around the pokemon anime, it needs to burn in hell, not just for the pushing around but for the disgustingly terrible name also. Omg, what is CN thinking. That show will last for a half a season, and no more.

So, do you know the answer to this or not?

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
  • If you checked on serebii.net earlier, you would have seen that the new episode will be aired on next Saturday...I wanted to see it too, but srry...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I wanna beat the crap out of CN and beat the crap out of Nintendo untill they #%$^ up Disney Channel and make their own Channel on their place >:(. And never watch CN again

I would've thrown a tantrum if I hadn't just woken up (CDT). CN is getting stupider by the New Shows. Pokemon is their longest aired show to date (if they have stopped airing Loony Tunes in the US). I guess no YouTube today. I'll just be playing Call of Duty 4 for now

~-~A.K9~-~

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    On my DirecTV guide, it says there's a.....
    CN = Cartoon Network
    CNW = wth? that's new.

but they're showing it on both channels, and it seems the schedule should go back to normal next Saturday. >.<
    Instead, I found my DVR recorded Battle Fronter today.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • CN is pimping out "The Secret Saturdays" and "Star Wars: Clone Wars". Next week they will be airing "Pokémon: Battle Dimension" at 9:30 but not 9:00. That is going to be taken by the TSS for an encore from CN's new Friday Night block, You Are Here.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • CN is pimping out "The Secret Saturdays" and "Star Wars: Clone Wars". Next week they will be airing "Pokémon: Battle Dimension" at 9:30 but not 9:00. That is going to be taken by the TSS for an encore from CN's new Friday Night block, You Are Here.

If you checked on serebii.net earlier, you would have seen that the new episode will be aired on next Saturday...I wanted to see it too, but srry...

Thanks to both of you for answering. This is really getting frusturating, CN is treating the Pokemon show like its some underrated crap, its a show that has over 500 aired episodes! They have to be incredibly dumb to push it around and make room for gay crap that'll last 20 episodes.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Well, Pokémon is an animation from Japan. CN only has two other shows, Naruto and Bakugan, that are from Japan. Naruto is also getting one airing a week lately, 10:30 PM Eastern this Saturday. Bakugan, being the less popular and less known, gets morning slots during the weekdays, 6:30 AM Eastern. So they treat all Japanese animation like that.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • Well, Pokémon is an animation from Japan. CN only has two other shows, Naruto and Bakugan, that are from Japan. Naruto is also getting one airing a week lately, 10:30 PM Eastern this Saturday. Bakugan, being the less popular and less known, gets morning slots during the weekdays, 6:30 AM Eastern. So they treat all Japanese animation like that.

How sad....well, its not sad for that stupid Bakugan crap that reminds me of the oh so failing Digimon, that Bakugan makes me want to vomit. Pokemon needs to be respected for the sole reason its been living for so long and will continue to do so.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Actually, I find Bakugan enjoyable even though I don't watch it much anymore. CN is probably doing this for the sole fact that it doesn't want to make a mistake with either Naruto or Pokémon. They will limit the number of episodes they show so more can be dubbed. Neither of these two shows will go because of their popularity and earnings that CN get from them .Bakugan has been set for season 2 already.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Wow Lugia, you sure love to post.

Remember, it is the responsibility of PUSA to dub, not CN, they only air, and unlike WB, CN doesn't look like it holds that many rights to Pokemon except for a few marathons and movies. I would actually like it better if Nintendo would start its own channel. WB made Pokemon look bad, and CN is making them selfs look stupid.

But CN is making too much crap of them selfs, they actually went to the point of a similar syndrome to "Disney Addiction Syndrome". I hope most of those new shows rot from the ratings.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • How sad....well, its not sad for that stupid Bakugan crap that reminds me of the oh so failing Digimon, that Bakugan makes me want to vomit. Pokemon needs to be respected for the sole reason its been living for so long and will continue to do so.
    Same here man.Same here

Yeah, I know. It makes me sick. Wtf is "The Secret Saturdays" if that show is going to push around the pokemon anime, it needs to burn in hell, not just for the pushing around but for the disgustingly terrible name also. Omg, what is CN thinking. That show will last for a half a season, and no more.
    I think your prediction might be right.What is this ******* ****?This is a really really really bad idea for a show.It doesn't sound like cartoon network can squeeze out many episodes seeing the first one.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Wow Lugia, you sure love to post.

Remember, it is the responsibility of PUSA to dub, not CN, they only air, and unlike WB, CN doesn't look like it holds that many rights to Pokemon except for a few marathons and movies. I would actually like it better if Nintendo would start its own channel. WB made Pokemon look bad, and CN is making them selfs look stupid.

But CN is making too much crap of them selfs, they actually went to the point of a similar syndrome to "Disney Addiction Syndrome". I hope most of those new shows rot from the ratings.

I love to post, it helps me help people with stuff they need help with.

You should be happy that CN is making cartoons and not live action. *cries at "Out of Jimmy's Head* But Nintendo making their own channel is pointless. Kirby airs on 4KidsTV, Mario wasn't good, neither was that Zelda one. But it looks like they would only air new Pokémon and reruns of Kirby. Unless, they pick up from other companies and make a Samus cartoon. Donkey Kong doesn't look that good, and nobody cares for the other Nintendo properties.

Years

Well, that would be useful, if I posted the episode discussion at the regular timeslot. But sleep is more important in my old age.

If you all want to rant on CN, fine, but don't overdo it. Vent and move on.

Yes, he posts a lot, but he doesn't spam. Big difference. Hee.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • Nintendo channel wouldn't be bad at all. They could take another swing at another Mario and Zelda show. Kirby would be great, a StarFox cartoon sounds good, and there I see it......hours and hours of pokemon......pokemon marathons everyother weekend...that is heaven, and I'm sure it would succeed, Nintendo is on fire right now, the Wii and DS fueled them up to unbelievable heights, I'm sure they could do this.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Sorry if this is a completely stupid question. But I am really confused on why a new Pokemon D/P Battle Dimension episode wasn't on CN today at its usual time. It wasn't even on the guide listings. There is suppossed to be a new pokemon episode every Saturday, right? Then why not this Saturday? I'm just wondering when they are going to air the upcoming episode. Oh and btw, I live in the USA. (if that matters for this situation or not)

On my DirecTV guide, it says there's a.....
    CN = Cartoon Network
    CNW = wth? that's new.

Well, apparently I'm not the only person who noticed these things. As long as Pokemon continues to air at a reasonable time, not something crazy like, 2:30 in the morning, I'm not complaining.

And no, I'm not saying you guys are complaining.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • I wanna beat the crap out of CN and beat the crap out of Nintendo untill they #%$^ up Disney Channel and make their own Channel on their place >:(. And never watch CN again

~-~A.K9~-~

Man.... I whole-heartedly share your sentiments there! I still hate CN for getting rid of Code Lyoko and Blue Dragon.

Back on-topic, yes, for the most part, we get an episode a week, but once in awhile it's replaced by either a marathon, a premier, or a special. It's happened before and will happen again.

If Pokemon ever gets demoted to Toonami Jetstream online, I may have to join you for that crap-kicking, AdvancedK-9.

Back