• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a little help(please move if in wrong section )

~Manectric~

starter breeder
    Years
    my brother hard restted my router dlink di 524 model an i ran the setup wizard and i left the pass field blank so i can access it without the wep key and i tried to search for the router with my dsi and after i completed my setup the dsi ran connection test...three bars of signal strength were shown and after 15-20 seconds it turned red for 4 seconds then bact to three bars of signal strength then it turned red again an shown error code 051300-1...i tried the nintendo support but it didn't help at all:(can anybody help me please i am desperate to play my pokemon diamond online and trade pokemon...i didn't play it for 2 years...yet my laptop and wii can access it...

Back