• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Little Slice of Heaven trading thread

Matzzz

Danger!
Years
  • hey i would like your shiny charmander, the mystry mew, and the egg move scyther

i got a shiny groudon lvl 74 and 10th anniversary celebi, and a raikou UT

Is the 10anvi celebi ut? And im not interested in the raikou or the shiny goundon if its touched

Willis:
    ~Shinies
    Pidgey
    Croagunk

Natures please?

Matzzz:
    ~ Egg Moved
    Staryu - T-Bolt/Ice Beam/Surf (UT)

Offering: Please check my thread.

Im interested in your space c deoxys

hi mattazz im sorry to bother you but i was interested in your shiny ludicolo
    Hi willis i was interested in your shiny cresselia^^

Both can take a look at my thread if interested

Thankyou^^

Hey im interested in your modest espion

Last edited:

Lunar Umbreon

The Celestial Spirit
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Matzzz - What do you want for your Scizor? I have a shiny Bidoof [unsure of nature], and a shiny Ponyta [Jolly, I think], a 10 ANIV Celebi [BT], and a UT TRU Shaymin. None of the two events or shiny, though.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
  • Willis:
    ~Shinies
    Pidgey
    Croagunk

Natures please?

Offering: Please check my thread.

Croagunk is Lax and Pidgey isHardy. I know, natures suck.
    Haha, yeah, I know. xD

What's the nature of Bronzor, Torchic and Rotom and are they UT?
    Bronzor is Serious and is UT, I have a level 37 Shiny Rotom that is Timid and one that is Naugty and UT the Torchic is Impish UT

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
  • Matzzz - What do you want for your Scizor? I have a shiny Bidoof [unsure of nature], and a shiny Ponyta [Jolly, I think], a 10 ANIV Celebi [BT], and a UT TRU Shaymin. None of the two events or shiny, though.

The only thing i am slightly interested in is the shaymin... but do you ave anything else?

um sorry again matazz but are you finished cloning it if not then sorry for bothering you^^

No rush^^

Sorry i havent had time im going to try clone now (i dont have AR yet so it may take some time)

Last edited:

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
  • hi i can clone the shiny ludicolo for you^^ You can trust me i cloned many people's pokemon for them^^ Its your choice

THankyou^^

Ive already cloned it now lol ... are you ready to trade?

What do you have?

i have all sinnoh legends, RAYQUAZA, all regi's, all starters, munchlax, phione, tangekla lots of rare ones bu no shinies, yuu interested in any?

No thanks ii have all them sorry

Last edited:

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
  • Is there anything else... like a nonshiny egg moved poke? 'cause an egg moved poke isn't really worth an event in my opinion...

Well it was worth a try :P

Blaze Kick Riolu please

by any chance do you have a spare dawn stone as well? i need it to evolve my snorunt?

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Well it was worth a try :P

Blaze Kick Riolu please

by any chance do you have a spare dawn stone as well? i need it to evolve my snorunt?

Lol, its fine :) Ill breed your Riolu asap. I might have a dawn stone in my bag.

Back