• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Living Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
OOC: So he's gonna let Fiona die? lol. ^__^ Kat's busy now (trust me, what she's doing will further the storyline). So get on with the saving, you little knight in shining armour, you!

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
OOC: Oh yea? Well bite me!

"Hey! Big lug!!" I had followed Debilitas and the girls, now standi a ways away. "Stop that now!"

Trainer Kat

Years
Debilitas turned to Jack. He gave a loud roar-like noise and ambled towards him, swinging his big, thick arms. He started to laugh...

OOC: *glare* Anywayz, gotta go, see you tomorrow.

Trainer Kat

Years
Debilitas roared as he was punched. It didn't hurt him, but the fact that someone would punch him angered him. He swung his massive arms at Jack.
Fiona scrambled around behind the man. "Here goes," she said. She aimed a kick for the big man's ankle. He spun around and knocked her down, only o turn back to Jack.
Kat opened the door to exit the room. "Eep! He's here!" she said, then quickly covered her mouth. She darted back to the room with the machine. Ten Keyplates lay off to the side. She fed one through. Emeth... She typed the golem's name onto a plate, then hid under the small stool the machine was resting on.

Super_Lawliet

Years
I gulped slightly, backing away. "Now um...take it easy big guy....we don't want anymore trouble...."

OOC: You haven't posted for PokeIsland! Jack's playing a song and you aren't there to hear it...you make Jack sad....

Trainer Kat

Years
OOC: Oops! ^^;; Poor Jack!

IC:What am I doing? God, I'm so stupid! I should be helping them! Kat crawled out from under the tight space. She dug through her pockets. Some lavender, the lock, and the Bisque Doll. The Bisque Doll! That's it! Kat darted out of the room. "Hey, big guy! Look!" she yelled, waving the doll.
Debilitas threw Jack a punch. After that, he stopped and sniffed the air. He made a delighted little noise. A girl was standing there with his doll. He ran towards her and picked her up. The girl struggled against his weight. She threw the doll. Debilitas let go of her and chased the doll.
"Come on! Hurry!" Kat said. She glanced at Fiona, who had been knocked aside. Kat groaned and helped her up. "I think I figured something out!" she said, dragging Fiona towards the Refinery. She stopped and turned around. "Oh, and thank you, Jack," she said. "For helping out with the man." She flashed him a smile.

Super_Lawliet

Years
I shook my head and rubbed my now sore jaw. "Bloody oaf seems like he needs some lessons in controlling anger...I'm gonna gfeel this one..." I stopped, looking over. "Anytime...let me help..." I went over and scopped Fiona p into my arms. "Point me to where we need to be..." A bruise was already starting to for upon his face, a somewhat dusty purple.

Trainer Kat

Years
"Ooh," Kat groaned. "That looks like it smarts." She let Jack take Fiona. "Thanks," she said. "This way." She pointed towards the refinery and walked in. "I'm going to try this, but there's no guarantee that it will work," she said, taking the 'EMETH' Keyplate out of her pocket.

Super_Lawliet

Years
I nodded. "Right...it might work...it might not...let's just hope it does...and hope that big lug doesn't decide to want a new dolly...."

Trainer Kat

Years
Kat nodded. "I hope so too," she said. She stood on her toes and slid the keyplate in the golem. There was a slight rumbling noise, and the golem walked to the other side of the room. Behind it was a slightly purplish door.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
"Wow...that...was...wow.. I never seen anything like that..well i'm sorry I didn't help..I was stuck in shock..it won't happen again, I promise." said Xion, shocked. He thought to himself for a moment. Of course I didn't help...I can't trust them yet...I have no idea where I am..first I'll have to find out what's going on first..then I'll see what I can do to help..

Super_Lawliet

Years
I gulped slightly and kept Fiona in one arm, sliding the other around Kat's waist. "If you even think about moving now.....I get that feeeling that'd be the last thing you do...."

Kurono

Remember?
Years
OOC: "Go not without a guide, lest ye lose yourself to the darkness within.." That seems familiar doesn't it? LoL.

"Yeah...what he said.." said Xion, in agreement. Right...what he said..wait what did he say..? I knew I shouldn't of had that shake..it's messing with my head..

Xion's thoughts continued and it seemed as if he was staring into nothingness.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
OOC: Ah! You've played this before! ^__^ And here I thought I was the only one! *huggle* Ech, everyone said that part was so hard. I never once fell (though I should...I want to see what happens. ^_^)

Kat nodded. "The door doesn't seem inviting, but it's our only hope! We can't go back that way, in case he comes back." She looked to Xion, then to Jack, and she reached for the door.

Kaylee

I want to see you smile...
Years
OOC: Eep! I'm late. ;__; I can still be in, right?

Kaylee finally awoke, darkness surrounding her. she could only see beams of moonlight pouring slowly through small cracks in the wall. In front of her she could barely make out the shape of a large door. She shoved on it, but there seemed no way out.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
OOC: Its a pretty good game,I played it at a friends house, and the "puzzles" get kinda confusing, but that part wasn't that hard. And I got myself a new color for Xion, which is now gray. I would of used silver but it's to light colored. Anyway the gray represents Xion's hair color, which is silver, and also his "neutrality" in things.

"Well it'd be better then that thing coming back. I mean what could be possibly worse then whatever that freak was? Well lets hope for the best people.." Xion clenches his fist as Kat reaches for the door. If anything's on the other side of this door, it better be ready for the beating of a lifetime..because I plan on getting out of here alive..but somehow it is also my responsibility to get them out too..

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
::Eep! You went on without me!::

I rubbed my head and opened my eyes. My head was really hurting now. I figured out I was slumped against the wall. My eyes were watering. I sneezed.
"Dust... great! I'm alergic!" I noticed there were large footprints in the dust.
"That guy..." I jumped up.
"He took Fiona?!" I whipped my head around. I heard voices.
"Jack! Kat!" I ran into the room they were in.
"You left me there!" I couldn't say I was mad, I was upset though. Kat explained what she was going to do. I nodded.

Hopefully this works...

:I've got Rper's block, and it's just for this thread! >.<::

Kurono

Remember?
Years
OOC: Did I ever introduce myself? No...no one knows my name..lol. I'll try to fit it in before we get in any further...

IC: "Well I'm sure I forgot to mention this, but my name is Xion. This isn't the best time but it's better late then never.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back