• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A long year ago in a far far away place..

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Hey guys what's up it's Kevin.. You might memember me as RandomMudkip, and how I joined and shamefully left in 2 weeks XD. First of all I'm sorry for that, and I won't be doing that again. I'm here to stay almost undoubtably unless something stupidly out of order happens.

If you don't know me, I'm quite old (old as in like 18) and from California. If you want me to re-explain this agin, I will properly I promise!!

XD so yeah hopefully you guys let me back in.. Well cya later!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi there Kevin! We're really glad you've decided to return and to stay. Welcome back to PC! Don't worry about what happened in the past. Things happen, do they not? Let's just put our best foot forward and move on ahead! As for the benefit of those who do not yet know you, it would be amazing if you could put down some things about yourself regarding anything you would like to share with us. Also, 18 is not considered 'old' to me haha. I've seen members here almost reaching 30. Now that's old. :P So yeah, if you have anything you'd like to ask, you know who to reach! Enjoy yourself - I know you will. o/

Years
  • 18 isn't old at all. :D PC has tons of people in their 20s so you'll fit in just fine. Welcome baaack, Kevin!

But yeah, hopefully this time around things will be different. ;P This place keeps getting better and more amazing so there are always a lot of things to dive into - you'll have a good time. Be sure to poke a staff member if there's ever anything you need and, if you'd like to chat, you're more than welcome to leave a message on my profile.

Excited for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, by the way? How has life been treating you while you were away?

Anyways, see you around~

Back