• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a lot of pinsirs for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2015
    I'm in the process of breeding a perfect shiny male ha pinsir. Suffice to say I have a ton of pinsirs that are taking up space. All of the are jolly natured moxie with ivs 31 31 31 x 31 31 with egg move close combat. If ya want one just trade me a random pokemon with either a heart scale or a pp up attached to it

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2015
    I also have a lvl 50 something jolly moxie pinsir shiny with close combat (if u use heart scale) ivs 31 31 31 31 x 31 for trade

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    I'll trade something for the shiny pinsir. I have a heracross with a heart scale for trade.

Fc: 1032-1640-8303
    Ign: Riley

I may be on tonight about 8:00 Central daylight time

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'll be on the whole night EST. I can give you a random pokemon with a PP up.

IGN: Alfieri
    FC: 4613-7428-0524

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back