• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Lot Of Words On The Topic Of User 'shenanigans'

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
the year is 2015. it is user shenanigans' 21st birthday in 14 minutes (as of the time of writing this sentence) (in his time zone of Stupid Fucking Italy). now, before we get started I'd like to point you all to this post I made on his birthday last year (weird to think I've known this dude for Nearly Two Years) even though it's nigh unreadable considering the censors. but it all still stands and it is all still mostly up-to-date and beautiful and well worth the read if you're interested in many deep, dark, dirty secrets that Mr. Shenanigans has to offer. enough about That SHite. moving on

a little about shenanigans. I'm going to tell you all of this in a manner similar to the style exercised in his birthday post to me made 17 days prior. shenanigans likes to engage in a lot of debauchery. shenanigans does things such as horse tranquilizer, even though I'm pretty sure that phase of his life has more or less come to a close but one can never be too certain and I'm sure he still enjoy a spot of it every now and then. shenanigans has a girlfriend who exists in the Real Life 3 Dimensional Sphere, which in and of itself would probably cause a fair few PC members to quiver in their boots at the thought of Real Life Intimacy. that's the only shot I'm gonna take at anyone in this whole thing, possibly. shenanigans sends me long, long messages that contain lots of biology BullShit. he uses our skype message as a clipboard sometimes. to paste things in willy-nilly. to Fuck Up the conversation. I digress. shenanigans lives in Italy and freaked out when he witnessed his first thunderstorm there. shenanigans is the least likely candidate for an administrator on a Pokemon forum that I've ever met, and I've met a lot.

but. more than all that. shenanigans is the best friend I've made here by a country mile and legitimately one of my best friends of all time, online or otherwise. in coming here I did not expect to stick around for very long. me and Obscure User 'Luck Hax' (long gone, I think) wanted to find another place to satiate our innermost desires for a place to hang out and call our 'internet home.' it worked for me, but not so much for him, as time has told. I clicked on shenanigans' page and was greeted by this picture as his profile picture. I don't expect that to mean much to many of you but it meant a lot to me because that is the album art of a really niche indie rock album that I didn't think anyone had listened to, much less an administrator on a Pokemon forum. I messaged him about that. etc. little did I know that I was coming into contact with one of the most fun, Interesting, witty & unpretentious people I've ever met. little did I know that two years later I would still be having in-depth conversations with him about whatever the fuck. little did I know that I'd come to care about him this much. this is getting sentimental. Yieskes

it is time to embrace the sentimentality. there was a period of time in December last year where shenanigans went M.I.A. and basically fell off the grid for a little while. details aside, it was legitimately an incredibly difficult time for me because I had No Idea what the fuck was going on and I was concerned. I'd send him a VM or a text or something close to every day even though I knew I wasn't going to be getting a response. it was a tough period for me, and I can't even imagine how difficult it must have been for him, really. those couple/few weeks cemented in my mind how Important this random, substance-abusing Pokemon forum administrator had become to me in the months I'd known him. I'm not saying I didn't place a shitton of value in my interactions with him before that, but after being without him for a few weeks, I couldn't believe how much I missed talking to him. but that's enough about That Bullshit.

another reason I love shenanigans: we listen to a lot of albums together and watch a lot of films and it's always interesting to see his reactions to things. it's rare for me to find a person who's got a very similar taste to mine and is actually willing to Experience New Art(?) with me, and that is very valuable to me. our listening sessions are Legendary. yet one more reason I love shenanigans: he indulges my teenage bullshit. every time I talk to a girl that I MIGHT like a little bit MAYBE I tell him because I just can't help myself and he never tells me to shut up about it. that is another thing that I find very valuable because I again cannot help myself and need someone to vent all of that too even though it's not really venting per se. but you get the gist.

okay. this has gone on long enough. Alex, mate, you're one of the best friends I've ever had and I hope you make the most of your 21st birthday and have a Good Time In General All The Time because you deserve it. now it's your turn, PC. don't let this weepy bullshit discourage you because many of you have things to say, I'm sure, and I want to see 439 pages on this topic by the time I wake up tomorrow. it's 12:02am in Italy. meaning I can actually post this now. Love U Mate xoxo

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Happy 21st Alex! I don't know how to put my praise into as nice a way as Matt but you're the reason a lot of people are still here, you're part of the soul of PC and we're lucky to have you.

And spot on that Alex is p much the least likely person to admin a pokemon forum, lmao.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
idk how we're supposed to top that OP that I only skimmed but happy birthday Alex! Idk what we'd do without you.

How's Italy been goin' for ya btw?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
dear lord I now understand the reason why you consider yourself slightly homoromantic

anyway
you know I love and care for you very much alexis
but we both know I have no interest in showing emotion anywhere it can be screenshotted so I'll leave it at that

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Happy birthday, shenanigans! We haven't spoken much, but as a staff member, giving you a shout out is the least I can do for all the hard work you do for the forum. Hope you have a good one!

Years
And spot on that Alex is p much the least likely person to admin a pokemon forum, lmao.

hehe xD

Happy birthday Alex! You're definitely one of the most important people here and are so insanely easygoing which I appreciate. if there's anyone who shouldn't change a bit here it's you. have a good bday 8]

Years
The hard work you put in as a staff member is always grabbing our attention, and your birthday has now come around once again. Have fun being 21 dude, and keep up all that you do for us!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Birthdays: ‎shenanigans, ‎Banz ‎(age 23)

hUn8XQ3.gif

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Razor Leaf, since you turned 21 right now, I just want to hope the best for you in PC and gained more wisdom, since you contributed much in PC, even as the staff admin. Happy birthday, dude!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
21st? SON NO STOP GROWING. It feels like yesterday I adopted some little scrappy 17 year old...I guess I need a new one. MACCRASH!!!!!!! C'MERE!!!

Okay but really jokes aside and Alex, I hope you have a fantastic birthday. How can you not when you're in Italy?! 21 is a great year, but you've been legal to drink for years now haven't you so HEY enjoy the American drinking age and come over here! ;D Don't get so slammed you're hospitalized, alright? xo

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Happy birthday brother; yyou're always a trooper through and through! Next time I visit Italy, I'll buy you drinks. c;

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
happy birthday SHENANIGANS!!! i genuinely thought you were 24 or something 8(

Years
Happy birthday you lunatic xD

You're on of the most amusing people around and a great presence around here. Your existence is definitely something we should celebrate. xD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Happy birthday m8. Cook something nice up in your lab to celebrate it! (like an ITALIAN SCIENCE CAKE hell yeah)

Wishing you the best :D

Sirfetch’d

I think it's still your birthday in my time zone so I am not as late to this as I thought.

Man I don't even know where to start. I remember when we first started hanging out around two years ago. You were new to the BSS and I got a random Skype message from you asking a question or something regarding the server. It was a really exciting moment for me because omg smods talking to me!!! After that we just seemed to get along really well and talked regularly. I've enjoyed all the time spend hanging out, talking about life things, playing ROM hacks, and just generally having a fun time. I really hope your birthday was a blast because you deserve nothing but that.

Back