• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: A Mention System

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
There's another forum I go on that has a mention system and it work pretty well. So I say we should implement it! It's works pretty well and makes communication on the forum easier and allows you to reply to just one person quickly. They still use a quotes system too in which you also get a notification so I wouldn't say get rid of the quote system. Though when I visit that forum (which is frequently) I'm more annoyed by getting a notification when quoted than I am for when I get one for being mentioned. It's likely because getting mentioned happens less frequently. Anyway, either a quote notification system or mention notification system or both would be really helpful and make it easier to get the attention of the user you're responding to. I usually forget about thread I post in , but getting a notification whenever I'm mentioned or quoted would help change that.

Back